Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    People who spout a bunch of bigoted things, but then backtrack by saying, "Oh, I'm not racist (or homophobic, etc.)! I have [insert minority here] friends!!"
    ahahahah oh yea gotta love that one; usually when you hear someone saying that it almost definetly confirms the fact they are racist (or at least a little subconciously)

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Quote Originally Posted by wc662 View Post
    people that have it so good they cry and ***** and whine if they can't have it their EXACT way (picture some spoiled **** getting a brand new sports car for their birthday, "BUT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT ONE BAAAAAAAW!")

And stuck up *** people that think they're too good for this or that. People that feel they have some sort of sense of entitlement just because they're rich or whatever.
    Like the families on MTV's Sweet 16. My gawd does that show irritate the f*** out of me. Does it even air anymore?

I don't like those players on Pokemon TCGO that run around in novice and curb stomp noobs. I guess there's enough guys with Darkai/Hydreigon or Keldo/Blastoise in both "tiers" that it doesn't even matter.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by wc662 View Post
    ahahahah oh yea gotta love that one; usually when you hear someone saying that it almost definetly confirms the fact they are racist (or at least a little subconciously)
    I would like to say that I don't really say "racist" things, but my friends and I like to give each other a hard time. I tell my hispanic friend to clean, and she retaliates by telling me to shave my dick (I'm a lesbian, and she always calls me a man). We aren't saying these things to be mean, we just like teasing each other, and nothing is off limits. That means sometimes I'll say something as a joke to someone of said race, and forget that not everyone is used to joking around like this. However, I don't excuse myself by saying its okay and I apologize to them instead of trying to justify my statements. But I'm also aware that there is a line that you don't cross, and certain jokes are off limit between my friends and I.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

When people talk smack about others when it's really undeserving.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

Dealing with the people in my school, and having long school days -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Especially when I'm having a really bad day, I hate it when some people try and play with my hair without my permission... it doesn't really make me any happier. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    when someone says some thing dumb and you tell them they're wrong and you point them towards the truth and they get all sarcastic and angry and they call you a douche or an ***hole or a big fat jerk or whatever
    that happens a lot to me

i hate it when u know that u are right but someone else just insists that they are right just for the sake of arguing.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

When people get overly upset losing a game. I can understand getting a little upset, but to the point where every other word out of your mouth is a curse and yelling/screaming and punching walls means it's time to put the controller down.
    Games are meant to have fun with, especially if you're playing with a friend.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

when people(especially those new to the forums) rate a team in the 5th gen competitive rmt section, and they dont even know what evs are. and if you argue with them and try and correct them, you get their "friends" and/or other ignorant people jumping on you.

and linked to above, when people don't back up their statements with scenario or poof or links or whatever in an argument.

lastly, those who bring favorites and friendly battling advice to the competitive side, and especially so if they bash smogon for the sole reason of "equal rights for pokemon!" or "no pokemon is better than the rest! **** the tiers! pikachu needs to be ou!"

People that are boring
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post

i hate it when u know that u are right but someone else just insists that they are right just for the sake of arguing.
    One thing I was just thinking about that gets particularly annoying is when people say random things completely invalidate an argument just because. I mean, I guess it's meant to be a joke, but sometimes if I say something, I want to be told good reasons why I'm disagreed with, not how Batman or Chuck Norris automatically make my point nil.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I hate it when people call me gay for no reason what-so-ever
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

people who dont contribute to a conversation and it just ends in awkward silence.

also parents who think they know everything and that they do everything right. also when parents say go do _______ when you are just about to go do that and when they get on you about making one mistake

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    people who dont contribute to a conversation and it just ends in awkward silence.
    I absolutely hate that when it happens.
    Always happens to me. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    also parents who think they know everything and that they do everything right. also when parents say go do _______ when you are just about to go do that and when they get on you about making one mistake
    Unfortunately I've found that my parents normally are correct. But it is rather annoying that on the rare occasions when they are wrong, I have to kind of not say anything and just accept it. I also realised today that I can't stand people who change lanes drastically (normally on roundabouts) and just expect you to give them way. And those guys who give you the 'thank you' hand signal before you even give them way so you kind of have to give them way... blood boiling antics!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    I hate it when say gay or pedo like it's an insult or a joke.

But almost everyone seems to. Though gays seem to be getting more respect, I think pedos are really more important for people to realize the truth about now...
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Nothing is more powerful than friendship. Well, except a +2/+2/+2 Adamant Kyurem Black. In which case, you're done for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I hate it when say gay or pedo like it's an insult or a joke.

I was just about to say this after reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    To be fair, nobody can call you that for no reason whatsoever. It's most likely something that you do that makes them call you that.

Either way, though, ignore it if it doesn't apply to you. There's no use in responding to something that'll just anger you even more. :/

What grinds my gears is Gear Grind...

Jokes aside, what really grinds my gears is when you are told something to do, such as a piece of advice, and the other person doesn't even follow the advice they gave out.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    To be fair, nobody can call you that for no reason whatsoever. It's most likely something that you do that makes them call you that.

Either way, though, ignore it if it doesn't apply to you. There's no use in responding to something that'll just anger you even more. :/
    I think what he meant was when the term 'gay' is thrown around to just mean something insulting as opposed to meaning 'homosexual'. I know that happens a lot in my school and it bugs me a lot.
    *gets homework* "what? homework blud? thats like, so gay innit"

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    I think what he meant was when the term 'gay' is thrown around to just mean something insulting as opposed to meaning 'homosexual'. I know that happens a lot in my school and it bugs me a lot.
    *gets homework* "what? homework blud? thats like, so gay innit"
    I don't like having that word being spoken around me like that, either, but there's only so much you can do to prevent it. :/

People that talk **** about somebody and then as soon as they see them they act like the said person they were dissing not five minutes ago is their best friend

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Another one about people who act like they know everything about a certain topic. A friend just got back from Japan, and guess who just became a weeaboo knows everything about anything Japanese? Pfft.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

When people say they are fat when they are really not fat
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

I really hate it when people think they are cool just because they pick on others. I also hate it when people act like your friends and then immediately turn around once your gone and start talking about you.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast