Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosPMC View Post
    What grinds my gears is idiots and stupidity in general
    That really grinds mine too.

Another thing that really angers me is telemarketers. Ughh, they're so annoying.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

This has really been bothering me today:
    A while back, I saw someone on GTS Negotiations that was looking for a Thundurus. I decided (mistake of the century...) to give them the only one I had. Now, when I am looking through the Pokedex on White 2 (I cannot get it in the wild for obvious reasons-I have White, but I really do not want to restart it for some stupid excuse), I cannot get it without getting Dream Radar, which costs money, and I am too nervous to ask my mother if we can get a $20 3DS point card (I might ask her, though-I got $20 for Christmas). So, I am in a dilemma, and I am frustrated.
    EDIT: I spoke with my mother last night. This problem should be solved soon.
    Last edited by Hydreigon6507; 2nd January 2013 at 5:48 PM.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

When you go to any restaurant and you ask for hot sauce... and all they have is Tabasco...

Ah, this went into the polls. That explains why my postcount dropped a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Realizing youre out of toilet paper
    I was stuck in a stall at a restaurant for a while because I had no toilet paper. I kept planning on switching when no one else was in there, but someone else kept coming in. Eventually my brother came to see what was up, and he was able to get me some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    The most annoying neighbors we have in my neighborhood is a church. On Christmas eve, they will ring the bells until midnight, and people park in our driveway. What's even worse is that when they park in our driveway, the parking lot built specifically for that church is almost totally empty. I know it isn't the church's fault, but it is a little irritating after a while.
    There's a church down the street, and there's been multiple times someone going there has parked in front of our house, in the area I or my brother would usually park. My brother mentioned it to somebody, so hopefully it won't keep happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyAssTaillow View Post
    When you go to any restaurant and you ask for hot sauce... and all they have is Tabasco...
    EWWWWW!!!!! I HATE tabasco sauce. I'm always afraid to try a hot sauce I'm not familiar with, for fear it might taste like tabasco.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

When people say could care less, clip instead of magazine, silencer instead of supressor.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    Kids my age >_< Most aren't very intelligent and there jokes aren't funny.
    I agree 100%
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

People clipping their nails. It gives me the worst migraine.

People that overuse the word "Whatever". Whatever what?... care to finish what you are trying to say? Oh that's it?... then I guess we're done here.

Not getting oiled up properly, or using the right kind of lubricant. Those two really grind my gears
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

^^ Ah hah. You're silly.

when people only talk about themselves in a conversation. I know some people do it by accident, but it just irritates me. >.>

Oh god this is something I could rant about for hours.

I can't stand when people say "that awkward moment when" and then proceed by saying something that is in no way imaginable awkward.
    "That awkward moment when you eat a banana muffin when everyone is eating a blueberry muffin"

NOTHING ABOUT THAT IS AWKWARD

Kids at work.

They think they know everything and they don't follow directions. I can't recall the number of times where I have told them to stop talking in the hallways when classes are in session.

Do you like the Pokemon Adventures manga? If so, join the club!

Credit | Author's Profile | Shipping List
    3DS Friend Code: 0748-3470-9720

Many,many of the members on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Oh god this is something I could rant about for hours.

I can't stand when people say "that awkward moment when" and then proceed by saying something that is in no way imaginable awkward.
    "That awkward moment when you eat a banana muffin when everyone is eating a blueberry muffin"

NOTHING ABOUT THAT IS AWKWARD
    This.

People say stupid things like this at my school all the time and its getting annoying.
    Last edited by Exeggudork; 17th January 2013 at 5:18 AM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Those creepy posts on Facebook that say 'Like or she will come to your bedroom at midnight'. Who the hell would do that?
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

When my sleeping schedule gets off track.

when people have no consideration for someone. My uncle and his son went into my other uncle's room and he has an ipad. the father knows his son likes the ipad so he just barged into my uncle's room and woke him up in the most disgusting way. all to get a what? A FREAKIN' IPAD. Is he that lazy that he'll just stick some technology in front of a 2 year old to just get some relaxation? I just really feel it because of my amplified sympathy.
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Anticaps, people who "tawlk liek dis," and people who don't bother to tiptoe around touchy subjects. There are probably more things but I can't think of them right now.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

People who keep saying bad things and even lies to the point that it's becoming an excuse.

People who constitantly complain about there weight
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Here's another thing that gets to me, when a comment I posted on a Pokémon-related work on Deviantart who knows how many moons ago gets a reply by someone who feels the need to "correct" me on something, particularly when the correction is based on a degree of subjective opinion.

Pretty much, Pokémon fans can get irritatingly opinionated, and that combined with people not reading the age of a Deviantart comment grinds my gears.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Genwunners really grind my gears. Oh, and people who are so incredibly dense that it's a wonder they can even function.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Weeaboos grind my gears, I was almost molested by one at school (I was wearing a Grell shirt), and suddenly this girl comes up and hugs me from behind.

A) I don't know this girl
    B) She is trying to feel me up
    C) She is speaking in really bad Japanese, so what she was saying sounded like this to me: "Nya~ something, something Grell-Chan, something, something, kawaii desu ne, something, something, nya desu desu.

My friend saw this happening and pulled her off of me right before she grabbed by boob.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

You know what grinds my gears?

The Internet Browser for the Wii. When you go to a specific page like Youtube or the Minecraft forum, it takes minutes to load page. It's slower than Internet Explorer. Also, it doesn't support Abode Flash Player(I think). And the worst part is, I'm using the browser right now. That's what grinds my gears.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Here's another pet peeve. When Serebii shows a thread as bold when I was the last to post in it. It's really a let down when I'm made to think that there's actually something new to see for a moment only to realize the next that there actually isn't.

This is probably because I check serebii overly compulsively, but still. I wish the site didn't do that.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast