Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Also what really grinds my gears is when people have no opinion of their own and just listen only to whatever people say and accept it without question. Seriously, you have your own mind, you should think for yourself.

People who eat extremely loudly on purpose just to annoy the living hell out of you.

Base stats:
    110 HP | 75 Att | 145 Def | 75 SpA | 150 SpD | 80 Spe

People who talk excessively loud on their phones in public. I don't want to hear about your latest break-up that only lasts for a few days.

Disrespectful employees at any retail store or restaurant. I'm so sorry I am a apparently a waste of your time even though you chose to work there. I don't expect (nor want) you to pamper me, but you could at least smile and stop starring at your phone.

Awkward moments...... I feel so stupid in awkward moments that I usually just walk away and hit my head on a wall secretly.... I don't really know why it makes me angry though
    I also pretty much dislike the duck face right now lol and early deadlines on projects. I can't finish an entire project in one day ok?!?!

And of course, LAG!!!
    Shaymin is amazing!
    ~ ★

I hate it when people randomly attack the starter of a thread.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Swampasaur View Post
    I hate it when people write essays in text speak.
    OK now, what the hell? Who does this? Seriously?It's annoying when somebody write anything in text speak, but an essay? This person(or people) who did this, did they get any marks?

Anyway, what annoys me is when people don't get sarcasm. Especially when you're talking to their face.

[QUOTE=Blockmaster;14802742]OK now, what the hell? Who does this? Seriously?It's annoying when somebody write anything in text speak, but an essay? This person(or people) who did this, did they get any marks?

Some of my teachers complain about that.

Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Swampasaur
    I hate it when people write essays in text speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockmaster
    OK now, what the hell? Who does this? Seriously?It's annoying when somebody write anything in text speak, but an essay? This person(or people) who did this, did they get any marks?
    This. Well, not so much text speak as incorrect grammar, but yeah, I hate that too. I had to peer review some essays in my last English class, and while a couple were fairly well-written, most of them were near-incomprehensible because people couldn't figure out how to construct a sentence or make an effective argument. The worst part: the class was an advanced English class. I honestly don't know how some of those people passed English 100...

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I hate it when people randomly attack the starter of a thread.
    Uh wait, does anyone actually do this? Normally when a user calls someone out, there's a reason behind it, no matter how stupid it is.

@CrimsonPenguin I don't have exactly the same problem but I know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockmaster View Post

Anyway, what annoys me is when people don't get sarcasm. Especially when you're talking to their face.
    Often or not, one of my best friends used to put abbreviated words into her exams- for example "seriously" being "srsly". And she used "Omg" is an essay about Nazi Germany. Now that we left school, she asked me to go over her CV, as I recently got a saturday job-let's just say: Oh dear.

biatch im fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf
    Often or not, one of my best friends used to put abbreviated words into her exams- for example "seriously" being "srsly". And she used "Omg" is an essay about Nazi Germany. Now that we left school, she asked me to go over her CV, as I recently got a saturday job-let's just say: Oh dear.
    i no rite bcuz its so kewl 2 talk liek dis

People just don't have any respect for the English language anymore, I'm sad to say. Our educational system really needs an overhaul. And anyone that uses text speak in an essay, in my opinion, should be given an automatic F and forced to repeat the course. Period. We need to teach people to take learning more seriously.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Uh wait, does anyone actually do this? Normally when a user calls someone out, there's a reason behind it, no matter how stupid it is.
    They do, they just search every little thing to find something to complain and argue about.

They do, they just search every little thing to find something to complain and argue about.
    Well, if they're arguing about something, my point still stands.

People who say "actually" then state something, when that something is either an opinion or incorrect.
    "Actually, insects have eight legs, not six."
    "Actually, it's been proven that apple juice is better than orange juice."
    Argh!

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Well, if they're arguing about something, my point still stands.
    I never stated that your point didn't stand. I'm just saying how it grinds my gears that people find a very minuscule reason to argue. I said random to add effect.

People who don't think.

Most other things that bother me stem from that.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

When people whom are walking in-front of you stop instantly and without notice which causes you to bump to them.

Whenever a fad goes waaay too far. It's really annoying really that you see a lot of people showing off that they like a certain craze. In relation to this, people having products related to a series or something and yet not knowing what that is, For example, memes, I understand people like it but is it even cool to even show off that you like memes, like doing meme-talk? For me, it's not, I used to like it but now, no longer thanks to this craze. I've even seen people have meme-related products such as shirts and I even bet they don't know what they are at all and it makes me hate them more.

1. People who don't use their turning signal.
    2. I live near a roundabout and one of the streets ends at it instead of letting you enter (I have no idea why). There are signs everywhere saying "DO NOT ENTER" yet people still do. The people doing that annoy me, and the street for making people do that does too.
    3. When you donate to a minecraft server just to get white-listed instantly and find out it's super laggy and their spawn is so big that you die of starvation before even leaving. It was only a dollar, thank God.
    4. When you play on a Hardcore server in Minecraft that bans you until the first of the month when you die and you die on the first day.
    5. Microwaved foods. Half is on fire, half is still frozen. wut.
    6. YOLO
    7. People who hold a grudge against people for their beliefs, even though they are actually really nice. I'm talking about you Jeffery [Glass House].

When people whom are walking in-front of you stop instantly and without notice which causes you to bump to them.
    And then they get mad at you because they're an idiot.

When people label you emo because you happen to sit with people who would be labelled as such.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    3. When you donate to a minecraft server just to get white-listed instantly and find out it's super laggy and their spawn is so big that you die of starvation before even leaving. It was only a dollar, thank God.
    4. When you play on a Hardcore server in Minecraft that bans you until the first of the month when you die and you die on the first day.
    Protip: Don't play on whitelist servers unless you know who made, especially if they want you to donate. That is just one of the reasons I rarely play SMP.

Also, that thing about memes, *cough* bronies *cough*
    Last edited by Blockmaster; 9th July 2012 at 7:29 PM.

When things not go the way I want

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    I have another one, when people steal my posts and think they are so much better then me.
    I have another one, when people steal my posts and think they are so much better then me.

+1 originality
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

When people of any fanbase try to talk about something regarding it as if they know everything, when they don't.

Mainly everyone who says DBZ Kai had no blood or is censored. Go watch the uncut dvds or blurays.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast