Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    Well, goddammit, I can't take anymore of this shďt I'm seeing on YouTube.

As some of you may know, Howard Stern did an incredibly biased report on YouTube about bronies. This fücker thought it would be a good idea to make his listeners think that every brony is a "clopper", someone who jacks off to MLP.

And then on the YT video, a whole bunch of closed-minded ignorant douchebags keep on posting the same old shďt, calling every single damn one of us "horsefückers" or "ponyfägs".

this is like those fückers at Fox who didn't do their research and never stopped to realize that there are, ya know, NORMAL bronies out there?

I seriously want to dump gasoline on them, throw in a Molotov cocktail, and pull out a submachine gun and shoot the bastards and watch them burn. Frankly I don't give a shďt about "love and tolerance" anymore. These fückers are asking for it.
    The only normal MLP fans are the 6 year old girls who watch the show. Not the 20 year old manchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    As some of you may know, Howard Stern did an incredibly biased report on YouTube about bronies. This fücker thought it would be a good idea to make his listeners think that every brony is a "clopper", someone who jacks off to MLP.

And then on the YT video, a whole bunch of closed-minded ignorant douchebags keep on posting the same old shďt, calling every single damn one of us "horsefückers" or "ponyfägs".

this is like those fückers at Fox who didn't do their research and never stopped to realize that there are, ya know, NORMAL bronies out there?

I seriously want to dump gasoline on them, throw in a Molotov cocktail, and pull out a submachine gun and shoot the bastards and watch them burn. Frankly I don't give a shďt about "love and tolerance" anymore. These fückers are asking for it.
    Uh huh .

Quote Originally Posted by SouthParkPikachu View Post
    What REALLY grinds my gears is when a baby or toddler is screaming at the top of their lungs in a restaurant. Sure, we were all once babies...but I didn't cry much when I was a baby. I also have very sensitive hearing (a symptom of my Autism) so it makes it even more annoying...and very painful.
    Argh, I couldn't agree more!
    The last time I went to a buffet, the waitress led a family of three (husband, wife, baby) to the table next to us. The baby never stopped crying, and neither parent ever stopped to monitor the baby.
    So when I (and many others near me, actually) privately requested that the employees talk to the customers about calming the baby down, the wife said, "Hey, it's not my fault the baby's crying! I don't know what he needs!"
    My parents felt really bad for the restaurant, so they tipped like 25% or something. The service was excellent, but it was just that rowdy family that annoyed me. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    "Cloppers"? Bahahaha, that video sounds hilarious. Link? I need a good laugh.

Anyway, psychopathic 'bronies' really grind my gears.
    Are you implying he wasn't a psychopath before he was a brony?

Anyway, the reason nobody takes bronies seriously is because, well, they just don't realize how stupid they look.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gillig View Post
    People who always HAVE to be right.
    Perhaps you should listen to those people instead of ignoring what they say, for they obviosly say it for a reason and most of the time their right for a reason.
    Which is why their is only right, wrong or evolving.

What realy grinds my gears is people who bag other people because they are smarter, instead of trying to learn from them.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

People who are constantly negative, I understand that everyone has bad days, but people who are literally never happy and just seem to drain the life from a room.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    People who are constantly negative, I understand that everyone has bad days, but people who are literally never happy and just seem to drain the life from a room.
    Have you ever heard of depression? It's a mental disorder, not an attitude.

About the babies thing, I totally agree. I have very sensitive hearing as well (heck, I get headaches from discos), so I get really annoyed when a baby starts crying in public. On a flight there was this baby screaming its head off, and all the parents did was call a stewardess to calm the baby down - something that they should've been doing. And they only did that a full fifteen minutes after the baby started crying. I'm glad that the stewardess had the sense to take the baby right to the front of the plane.

Ugh. Just... Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    About the babies thing, I totally agree. I have very sensitive hearing as well (heck, I get headaches from discos), so I get really annoyed when a baby starts crying in public. On a flight there was this baby screaming its head off, and all the parents did was call a stewardess to calm the baby down - something that they should've been doing. And they only did that a full fifteen minutes after the baby started crying. I'm glad that the stewardess had the sense to take the baby right to the front of the plane.

Ugh. Just... Ugh.
    Oh gosh, that reminds me of the time I went to Hawaii a couple of years ago. On the flight over, there were two toddlers near my section of the plane (I think they were brother and sister). One would be running around and making tons of noise for about five minutes nonstop, and as soon as one stopped, the other one started doing the same thing. They just kept alternating like this for the entire flight. Then on the way back, my dad and I had to take a red-eye flight, and guess what ends up in the seat across from me? A baby no more than a few months old. A very fussy baby, I might add. Thankfully, his mom kept trying to calm him down, but it took a couple of hours for him to really go to sleep, which was long before I ever dozed off. >.< I hate to say, I'd really prefer if there was a special section on planes for parents with very young children. I know these things can't be helped sometimes, but it does get annoying when you're trying to sleep/relax and there is constant loud noise going on in the background.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Oh gosh, that reminds me of the time I went to Hawaii a couple of years ago. On the flight over, there were two toddlers near my section of the plane (I think they were brother and sister). One would be running around and making tons of noise for about five minutes nonstop, and as soon as one stopped, the other one started doing the same thing. They just kept alternating like this for the entire flight. Then on the way back, my dad and I had to take a red-eye flight, and guess what ends up in the seat across from me? A baby no more than a few months old. A very fussy baby, I might add. Thankfully, his mom kept trying to calm him down, but it took a couple of hours for him to really go to sleep, which was long before I ever dozed off. >.< I hate to say, I'd really prefer if there was a special section on planes for parents with very young children. I know these things can't be helped sometimes, but it does get annoying when you're trying to sleep/relax and there is constant loud noise going on in the background.
    While it may seem a bit extreme to some, some of my friends have said that if parents aren't responsible enough to get their babies to be quiet in a public place (a restaurant, a plane, a bus, wherever it may be), then they shouldn't bring them along at all.

That special section on a plane would seem ideal, but one baby crying would just lead to another baby crying, like a chain reaction of sorts. And then it'd get even louder!
    And not to mention if every single one of them has to go to the lavatory at the same time... ugh! :/

You know what really grinds my gears people using Family Guy things on Serebii Forums
    Yea those guys are jerks. Oh I'm right because I am right. They would say 2 + 2 = 5 and think of an explanation to how it's right.

Genwunners and Newgenners.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Those religious phrases that pretty much say that if you don't copy and paste it into your signature, God will send you to hell. It's a form of a chain letter and I really can't stand chain messages.
    Oh, those stress me out. I know I have a c/p thing, but the religious ones stress me out
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    While it may seem a bit extreme to some, some of my friends have said that if parents aren't responsible enough to get their babies to be quiet in a public place (a restaurant, a plane, a bus, wherever it may be), then they shouldn't bring them along at all.
    I agree with that sentiment, somewhat. But the problem is that parents aren't responsible at all. People don't realize that in order to be a good parent, you have to sacrifice a lot of your life to take care of your children, especially when they're babies. Parents these days want to keep living as they did before the child, and just lug the kid around wherever they please, whenever they please. They don't consider that their kids might not be able to deal with the noise and stress of planes, or restaurants, or theme parks.

When there's no bread/milk/cereal left in the house

takeo's whoring around

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

you F you lol

I really dislike those who think that people have to be able to do something better if they think that that same something of someone else is bad.
    I know that was confusing, so here's an example in where I dislike Person C:

Person A draws a cat. They put it up on a site for comments and critiques.
    Person B says that "the ears could be pointier and the tail could be a bit less fluffy, and the pose is just a bit off, but keep practicing."
    Person C says to Person B that he can't draw for his life, so he should just keep quiet.

Seriously, like Person B doesn't know what a cat looks like? I'm sure you don't have to draw well to give critiques on what a cat looks like... :/

Noobs who try to join clubs they don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Amen, brother.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Here's a list of things that really grind my gears.

• Turning with no signal. I'm not psychic how do I know what you're about to do.
    • Standing too close behind me in a queue, especially when there is plenty of room behind them. What are you a snorlax?
    • Your instead of You're. Most grammar inconsistencies I can tolerate, especially since some are not obvious but the two words mean entirely different things.
    • People who sit and swear for no reason. Honestly, what's the point.
    • When people "typ lik dis" when the correct grammar is one or two characters more.
    • People who add anyone and everyone on Facebook. They complain when they need to delete people, so what's the point in adding people you don't know.
    • People who join in on your private joke but don't understand what it's about. If they want to know then they just need to ask.
    • People who are always complaining about the same topic every day such as being single or having a rubbish night out.
    • People who are prejudiced against different races and sexualities because they think they will act stereotypically to them. i.e. a gay person is going to flirt with them.
    • People who eat my food, open my mail or touch my possessions without my permission.

I'll stop there before it turns into a novel.
    Pokemon Platinum

Badges: 4

Having to repeat myself
    Stupidity
    *****y people
    Incorrect grammar
    People who talk better of themselves or a situation to impress others (usually in a wrong fashion)
    Being excluded for my academic stature...

Manager of:

Watch the Power of Aura!

White FC: 0691 1059 6854

Quote Originally Posted by CorkaCola View Post
    Having to repeat myself.
    Stupidity.
    *****y people.
    Incorrect grammar.
    People who talk better of themselves or a situation to impress others (usually in a wrong fashion).
    Being excluded for my academic stature...
    There, fixed it for ya.

Oh, yeah, and people who have no respect for other people's cultures and religions.

When I am hungry and there is nothing left in the cupboard.
    When I leave a chocolate or something in the fridge, come back home and it is gone.
    People who swear in every sentence when they speak.
    The price of car insurance.

And much, much more...
    Heart Gold team:

Credits: Nakashima

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    I was one. lol
    I'm awesome

Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast