The last time I went to a buffet, the waitress led a family of three (husband, wife, baby) to the table next to us. The baby never stopped crying, and neither parent ever stopped to monitor the baby.
So when I (and many others near me, actually) privately requested that the employees talk to the customers about calming the baby down, the wife said, "Hey, it's not my fault the baby's crying! I don't know what he needs!"
My parents felt really bad for the restaurant, so they tipped like 25% or something. The service was excellent, but it was just that rowdy family that annoyed me. :/
Which is why their is only right, wrong or evolving.
What realy grinds my gears is people who bag other people because they are smarter, instead of trying to learn from them.
Bug-Type Represent !
About the babies thing, I totally agree. I have very sensitive hearing as well (heck, I get headaches from discos), so I get really annoyed when a baby starts crying in public. On a flight there was this baby screaming its head off, and all the parents did was call a stewardess to calm the baby down - something that they should've been doing. And they only did that a full fifteen minutes after the baby started crying. I'm glad that the stewardess had the sense to take the baby right to the front of the plane.
Ugh. Just... Ugh.
That special section on a plane would seem ideal, but one baby crying would just lead to another baby crying, like a chain reaction of sorts. And then it'd get even louder!
And not to mention if every single one of them has to go to the lavatory at the same time... ugh! :/
You know what really grinds my gears people using Family Guy things on Serebii Forums
Yea those guys are jerks. Oh I'm right because I am right. They would say 2 + 2 = 5 and think of an explanation to how it's right.
I'm cis and straight, April Fools.
When there's no bread/milk/cereal left in the house
you F you lol
I really dislike those who think that people have to be able to do something better if they think that that same something of someone else is bad.
I know that was confusing, so here's an example in where I dislike Person C:
Person A draws a cat. They put it up on a site for comments and critiques.
Person B says that "the ears could be pointier and the tail could be a bit less fluffy, and the pose is just a bit off, but keep practicing."
Person C says to Person B that he can't draw for his life, so he should just keep quiet.
Seriously, like Person B doesn't know what a cat looks like? I'm sure you don't have to draw well to give critiques on what a cat looks like... :/
Noobs who try to join clubs they don't know about.
I'm cis and straight, April Fools.
Here's a list of things that really grind my gears.
- Turning with no signal. I'm not psychic how do I know what you're about to do.
- Standing too close behind me in a queue, especially when there is plenty of room behind them. What are you a snorlax?
- Your instead of You're. Most grammar inconsistencies I can tolerate, especially since some are not obvious but the two words mean entirely different things.
- People who sit and swear for no reason. Honestly, what's the point.
- When people "typ lik dis" when the correct grammar is one or two characters more.
- People who add anyone and everyone on Facebook. They complain when they need to delete people, so what's the point in adding people you don't know.
- People who join in on your private joke but don't understand what it's about. If they want to know then they just need to ask.
- People who are always complaining about the same topic every day such as being single or having a rubbish night out.
- People who are prejudiced against different races and sexualities because they think they will act stereotypically to them. i.e. a gay person is going to flirt with them.
- People who eat my food, open my mail or touch my possessions without my permission.
I'll stop there before it turns into a novel.
Pokemon Omega Ruby: Badges: 6
Pokemon X Badges: 1
Pokemon Platinum: Badges:7
Pokemon Emerald Badges: 3
Pokemon Leaf Green Badges: 8
Having to repeat myself
People who talk better of themselves or a situation to impress others (usually in a wrong fashion)
Being excluded for my academic stature...
Watch the Power of Aura!
White FC: 0691 1059 6854
When I am hungry and there is nothing left in the cupboard.
When I leave a chocolate or something in the fridge, come back home and it is gone.
People who swear in every sentence when they speak.
The price of car insurance.
And much, much more...
Heart Gold team: