Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

lawrd at the people in this thread thinking someone can have total control over their child, you're only childness is showing.

people acting like they're better than me grinds my gears, also people who think their music taste is better than everyone elses.

To all people who are annoyed with kids and parents:

one day you might get stricken by the allmighty with a child and you will see a world that is crazier than Ponyvill in Discord days and mixed with Full Metal Jacket.

Sorry, but kids are people who are still rebels. Annoying, yes, very much so. But being a rebel is cool.

And parents, they are dying to have their children quiet, 98% of them. To have their kids nice and not disturb anyone. What goes on in the heart of a parent when the kid starts going loco, one cannot imagine the chilly cold sweat... and you have to board a plane sometimes, and go eat sometimes, mingle with people. You cannot rot amongst babyfood in your house, because then people would have their gears grinded by how their friends changed to house plants once they got their kids.

Really, find a place in your heart for annoying children and even annoying parents. It will make your life easier coz the world is um, like, 1/3rd ful of 'em.

love serebii, love pokemon+.net

I have some pokes to give to newbies and those in need. I am no wizard but try PM'ing me to see if I bred something nice or got something shiny. I can't promise to have all, but no harm in trying.

When people say I hate kids! I always think why would you say that?! You were a kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

You know what really grinds my gears, is when people act all smug and think they're better than you ARGGH!!

And when people brag about there stuff infront of others, I mean other people might not be as lucky as you are so just stop it.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

To add to the comment on bins (or 'trash', whatever):

When you walk for miles, and there are no bins whatsoever. Then within a few minutes you come across nine or ten bins within close proximity.

Smugness. Favorites. And unfairness. People not getting me. Popular people who are pretty AND smug.
    And lots more things

When someone says they enjoy a certain genre of music just to seem badass. Especially most girls who claim to love grindcore and death metal, bunch of trendy schmucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    Gas stations that charge people $2.50 to use their debit cards for transactions.
    Use credit and there is no charge.... Also, this past year dubstep has invaded Temecula hardcore, every party plays skrillex and mt eden nonstop

You guys/girls know what really grinds my gears? When you can't find the droids your looking for. LOL Family Guy refernce.

But for real I hate it when my Band Director says "one more time guys then we can go to lunch" after a 5 hour practice. He will say it like 20-30 times.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

rude people. obnoxious people. most people at school.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I just found out a new thing that grinds my gears is when your sitting watching TV and your friends or your family members just change the channel that gets so annoying
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    I just found out a new thing that grinds my gears is when your sitting watching TV and your friends or your family members just change the channel that gets so annoying
    I've given up trying to watch movies with my family as well as TV, they all talk or fall asleep during them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Yeah, there are always the exceptions. My mother says I was a quiet child, and I know it was out of fear. I love my mom, but I pity the fool who makes her angry....
    My dad didn't care for me much. I was trained to be obedient, and I had no choice but to follow. Soon after I became a slave of some sort. And I kept my mouth shut, only because I was afraid of him and what he'd do to me.

I don't like it when I'm walking my dog and then she has the leash underneath her leg, and then I get mad because
    she won't let me move it uggggghhhhhhh so annoying x__________x

Just here tripping out with sigilyph maaaaaaan~~

Well, I'm gonna keep this quick.

1) one direction
    2) idiotic girls who have the audacity to claim that one direction is better than the Beatles
    3) klinklang
    4) ignorant people (ignorant and stupid are different)
    5) stupid people
    6) modern music
    7) people who make fun of you for who you are
    8) when people say that batman is stupid because he doesn't have powers
    9) when I go to the beach and there is an indescribable amount of seaweed in the water
    10) when people make fun of you because you're with your family
    11) the idea of popularity / popular people
    12) when I am playing skyrim and it freezes
    13) when my older brother teases me because I still love Pokemon

That's all I can think of.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    1) one direction
    I agree with you, sir. I think I damaged my ear last time I listened to 1D. I have friends who are Directioners, and they sing it, and it truly gets on my nerves.

I'm not one for violence against women, but if i heard a girl say 1direction is better than the beatles i might bust a Wayne brady all over her face

One direction is awful.

I have a few things.

1. When my sister lets me watch TV then she sings at the top of her lungs so i can't hear the show. And then she won't let me turn it up!
    2. Screamo.
    3. One direction.
    4. People who say "Oh! I love the JBiebs!" but then say when told, "Bon Jovi? Is that foreign?" or things like that.

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

Can't sleep but I just thought of a few.

1) People that always have to be right in an argument or discussion.
    2) Fanboys, Trolls and Elitisits.
    3) Slow internet / lag in online games.
    4) Not being able to sleep when I have to be up early (seriously what am I doing on here?).
    5) People who show arrogance, laziness, swear or are just rude for the sake of being cool.
    6) When someone does something really dumb and you know that its going to happen so you warn them not to but they do it and act like its your fault for their own stupidity.

People.
    People that think they're good people because they're "leaders"/popular people.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I hate it when they interchange Your and You're. It's as if they don't know what they really mean.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Here is the newest thing that grinds my gears is when your playing a video game and your like halfway threw a level or your on a boss and then it just freezes out of no where that gets so annoying
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    1) one direction
    Hey, One Direction is totally awesome--
    2) idiotic girls who have the audacity to claim that one direction is better than the Beatles
    Okay maybe not as much as the Beatles, but still. And besides, One Direction likes Pokémon and video games (to some extent), which automatically warns them a bonus point.

Also, over-sensitive people. Very.

Dark "humor" annoys me.

People who won't leave you alone that is what grinds my gears

Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast