Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Um... Poor grammar... and stupid people.
    I see what you did there! XD

What grinds my gears is the application of "Freedom of Speech" only when people find it convenient. I'm a gay atheist (Christianity does x.25 damage XD), but I get annoyed that when we picket things for our rights, it's freedom of speech, but when Chick-Fil-A makes a comment about "traditional family values", it's bigotry. It's kind of an unfair playing feild in my opinion, but that's life I guess. Can't we all just get along?
    Well that doesn't sound right.

White

Bug Team

People who sniffle every 4 or 5 seconds. Jesus Christ. Just use a tissue or something, no one wants to hear you inhaling the bubbly wetness of your snot every moment alhrlwhkeflkhghg arggghhhhh.
    Yeah.

People who try to argue about your opinions and not the stuff you base them on while simultaneously thinking their opinion on something is the "right" one without anything to base them off of.

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    People who sniffle every 4 or 5 seconds. Jesus Christ. Just use a tissue or something, no one wants to hear you inhaling the bubbly wetness of your snot every moment alhrlwhkeflkhghg arggghhhhh.
    Yeah.
    You would absolutely loathe me if that's the case. I have a really bad nasal allergy problem, and am sneezing quite a lot of the time, if not sniffling. This makes me feel bad as a person.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears is when i am eating at a restaruant and their are parents their with a baby who is crying and i am thinking to my self that is annoying parents need to control there kids and that is what grinds my gears and what grinds you gears?
    The kids do have their own brians, too. They don't really need to be controlled as long as they know how annoying what they could be doing is. And you said 'baby' and babies cry to tell you something because they don't know actuall speech yet so crying is a way of communication-they can't hep it.

I hate bad grammer, cursing (like **** and ***), and when perple don't respect your beleives and opinons. There are more, but I don't remember them at the second...
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by Fading Echoes View Post
    I hate bad grammer, cursing (like **** and ***), and when perple don't respect your beleives and opinons. There are more, but I don't remember them at the second...
    I hate when people misspell grammar....

"PERPLE"?!
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyon View Post
    I see what you did there! XD

What grinds my gears is the application of "Freedom of Speech" only when people find it convenient. I'm a gay atheist (Christianity does x.25 damage XD), but I get annoyed that when we picket things for our rights, it's freedom of speech, but when Chick-Fil-A makes a comment about "traditional family values", it's bigotry. It's kind of an unfair playing feild in my opinion, but that's life I guess. Can't we all just get along?
    I don't see why expressing freedom of speech and being a bigot can be mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    You would absolutely loathe me if that's the case. I have a really bad nasal allergy problem, and am sneezing quite a lot of the time, if not sniffling. This makes me feel bad as a person.
    I do indeed hate you now. You should feel bad.

I found something else-
    When people ask for your opinion on a matter they are unsure of / they just are making conversation and then they get mad, neglect your opinion or act like you killed somebody. Or all three.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I have a new one, and believe it it's facebook again. But anyways I just saw this stupid chainmail or whatever that says Like this if you don't want her coming into your room tonight (I think it was some ghost woman or something, soon as I read it my eyes reverted to look at the side of the screen). It's not the first time but it pisses me off, these chainmails were not funny in the 90's when I was only 13 and naive, and actually believed those stupid things. THEY ARE ESPECIALLY NOT FUNNY NOW WITH PICTUREs from what I presume is some sort of horror movie. (So basically it's an actress who played some scary part).

Just no.. Actually no, they are worse now because they come with pictures, while I don't believe it anymore, I really do not need to see that when I am going to go to bed in like half an hour. Jackasses, next person on Facebook that shares, likes or even comments on a page like that gets an unsubscribe or unfriend from me depending on how annoying they make me.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I have one on facebook, i'm sick of random mexicans and americans posting a photo of some movie then saying like this to get a 2000 friend request, and like this status if you were born between 1980 to 2000! it really drives me insane, then to top it all of they get some random guy saying omygawsh it worked i got 2000 friends like that, and you click on his profile and he doesn't even have a friends list.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

When people watching TV/film with you (usually family members...and usually female...just saying), who don't get the plot, ask EVERY QUESTION IMAGINABLE and don't shut the hell up, and therefore talk over the program whilst they're revealing aforementioned information about the plot.

^I can't agree more. I have a friend who does this exact thing at the movies, so eventually we just stopped inviting him to the movies. Oh well.

Off the top of my head....

- People who have a child on a whim without thinking of the consequences or understanding what a massive job being a parent is
    - Peopl who have a child even though they don't have the money/common sense to look after themselves
    - People who have said child and still don't understand what a massive job being a parent is
    - On that note, young teens who have sex and think that they're cool because of all the sex they're having (instead of realising that everyone else thinks that children having sex is actually really creepy)
    - The attitude that being a teacher/nursery worker is for losers and can be done by any old person and that smart people should do something more worthwile with their talents.....and that that actually does lead to smart people going off to do others jobs whilst the idiots end up working with children
    - People who smoke around non-smokers and just don't give a crap (if you want to smoke that's fine but respect those that don't want to)
    - Smokers who think because they're smoking outside the smoke magically ceases to exist

Yeah.....I have a lot of pent up rage.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    I do indeed hate you now. You should feel bad.
    Are you my mum's long-lost cousin or something? Because my mum has the exact same problem with people who sniffle.

Here are a few things that make me mad:

1. People who don't respect others opinions, especially if you like a Crossover Shipping!
    2. Slow Internet on your smartphone! (Sometimes my Internet on my Android phone is like this.)
    3. People who only play CoD and diss on everyone who plays Nintendo and Sega games! (This happens sometimes on Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog vids on Youtube.)
    4. Neighbors who make a bunch of noise and don't even care if someone's asleep at night when they're doing it!

That's all that I can think of for now.
    [CENTER]Credit for the awesome banner goes to emerald on the PokemonNewsDaily Forums.

I am actually a guy, even though I have a girl as my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robotnik
    SnooPING AS usual I see?!

My claims:Hilda (Video game character), Rosa/Mei and Yancy/Ruri (Bishies) & Sonic 2 (Video game)!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicfan9988 View Post
    4. Neighbors who make a bunch of noise and don't even care if someone's asleep at night when they're doing it!
    Speaking of which, a newlywed couple has just moved in next door. I sincerely hope that we won't be disturbed by questionable sounds during the night.

The kids do have their own brains, too. They don't really need to be controlled as long as they know how annoying what they could be doing is. And you said 'baby' and babies cry to tell you something because they don't know actual speech yet so crying is a way of communication-they can't help it.

I hate bad grammar, cursing (like **** and ***), and when people don't respect your beliefs and opinions. There are more, but I don't remember them at the second...
    Fixed. You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Speaking of which, a newlywed couple has just moved in next door. I sincerely hope that we won't be disturbed by questionable sounds during the night.
    Thanks for letting us know.

I hate high temperatures in the summer. I just came back from a trip to Texas, where every day is over 100 degrees (ugh). It's hard for me to handle temps over 80 degrees, so it was pretty miserable out there.

@ The Eleventh, I was going to point that out too, haha. Although you missed one.

There are more, but I don't remember them at the second...
    ...At the moment, perhaps?

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Are you my mum's long-lost cousin or something? Because my mum has the exact same problem with people who sniffle.
    I am actually your mom.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 4th August 2012 at 2:24 AM.

I hate it when people refuse to let the heat get turned up just because one person can't stand the heat. I mean, there's four other people who are shivering in the room, and it's not even that person's house...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

People who always talk about the same thing everytime they see you
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    People who always talk about the same thing everytime they see you
    Well, my friend told me about a show she thought I'd like, so the next day I said I really liked it. I usually don't bring it up unless she does first, but we discuss it often...
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Braggarts... especially the immature ones.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    I don't see why expressing freedom of speech and being a bigot can be mutually exclusive.
    It's not mutually exclusive; I wasn't saying that. What I think I'm trying to say is that when there's an argument, neither side tries to see where the other one is coming from. In this sense, both sides tend to be bigots. What I was emphasizing is that it tends to be the anti-gay side that's called bigots. That probably doesn't clear anything up, sorry ._.; I just feel like in general, we should tread lightly when we are approaching things as signifigant to others as religion (for example, because that's usually the issue as far as homosexuality goes), because in the end, we're just fighting for what we believe in, but we tend to go about it wrong I guess...or not wrong, just inconsiderately.
    Well that doesn't sound right.

White

Bug Team

Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast