Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

People who are trolling on here lol
    Live how you want to live. Be what you want to be. Dream what you want to dream. See what others don't see. Be someone in your own way.

~Jay-San~

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    A new thing i found out and its it this
    You know what really grinds my gears is when i am eating at a restaruant and their are parents their with a baby who is crying and i am thinking to my self that is annoying parents need to control there kids and that is what grinds my gears and what grinds you gears?
    Something that grinds my gears is people who fail to use proper interpunction, suck at grammar, and make incomprehensible posts in general. Spelling errors are fine, especially if you're not a native speaker of the language you're making the mistake in, but come on.

Also, hipsters. Damn them all.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

people with really really bad handwriting.
    Live how you want to live. Be what you want to be. Dream what you want to dream. See what others don't see. Be someone in your own way.

~Jay-San~

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-san View Post
    people with really really bad handwriting.
    Then, you won't like me.
    People who say I've done a good job on something even though I failed horribly.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Making mistakes ...

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    People who hate Misty fans.
    How does one go about liking Misty fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    You're just a troll.
    Maybe so, but he is right. Having five people you can really consider friends is quite an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    People who say I've done a good job on something even though I failed horribly.
    When you're older you'll know what this means.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 11th June 2012 at 3:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kari~ View Post
    Toddlers and little kids at movie theaters. You should not take your very young child to a 9:00pm-11:30pm movie that they wouldn't understand. They get bored, they start loudly goofing around, then they cry when they get scolded. They also kick chairs. -____-
    This. And that's not talking about the young girls giggling and squeaking and chatting the whole movie.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Having to live with people you don't even like ,

Rednecks annoy me. And I'm a high school student in Tennessee, so this is a big problem

Finished IV breeding projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    This. And that's not talking about the young girls giggling and squeaking and chatting the whole movie.
    That's really irritating, especially when it's a movie with "hot guys" -___-

~Jay-San~

REALLY SLOW Computers/Technology...
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

Pests that are hard to catch

~Jay-San~

Extremist groups, bullies, bigotry, cheating and fan fiction which contains a lot of gore/character derailment/frequent canon character deaths. The first three because they are some of the cruelest non-criminal things a person can do, the fourth because it's unfair and ruining the fun of a game, and the fifth because it seems to miss the point of the original series (if it's something like Pokemon or My Little Pony).

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

You want to know what grind's my gear's? I tell you,People who abuse power. Yeah you heard me I don't care who it is politician's,official's,moderator's even programmer's abuse their power now everybody I teach mixed martial art's,program computers and I'm also a gym leader/moderator at another website and power abuse is all to common.I tell you what I never abuse my power but people all over the world do...so to all people that abuse their position of power,you really grind my gear's.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Let's see what really grinds my gears....

I can't stand bad grammar or people who misuse the word 'there' or 'their' or 'there are'
    Like when someone says, "Yeah, there people out their who say that." And when they constantly mess up words. Don't get me wrong, everyone does that sometimes, it's just when someone has like a chronic case of it that they constantly mess up the most easy word there is, that's when it bugs me.

And yes, abusing power. There are several users on here who abuse their power.

And baby crying. Don't get me wrong, I can take it most times, but when they sit directly behind and I can't hear my own thoughts anymore because they refuse to take the baby out of the room, that's irritating.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    I tell you what I never abuse my power
    But you certainly abuse the use of commas.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    This post.
    I agree. I come back after who knows how long it's been since I've been on this forum, and see this sh*t in misc. Mother of God.

I'm a rather lovable individual

Oh Something that really really really grinds my gears is when a guy with mid-length hair who wears a cap almost 24/7 sit in front of you in class and keeps flicking their hair about the place. That is the most irritatingly annoying thing that has happened in my life. Who gives about their hair? You might as well play "Whip My Hair - Willow Smith" in the background!

~Jay-San~

I'd have to say the super intendant of state in Indiana. Either him or the governor. They're basically forcing kids to learn advanced stuff a grade above their own and making graduation more difficult to accomplish. Oh and yeah, they're also lessening the funding to the arts, like drama and band.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

lmao . I remember that song. XD

yeah they had this very interesting JB like trend at my old school for 3 years straight. I think its still going this year too -_-

~Jay-San~

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I'd have to say the super intendant of state in Indiana. Either him or the governor. They're basically forcing kids to learn advanced stuff a grade above their own and making graduation more difficult to accomplish. Oh and yeah, they're also lessening the funding to the arts, like drama and band.
    Why is this a problem? Making graduation more difficult forces kids to buckle down for school, resulting in smarter kids. I can understand why one'd be annoyed by the funding to arts lessening, but it's better to cut down the finances of fun and unnecessary stuff like arts than something obligatory, like education.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Hmm, when people say "you know what really grinds my gears" really gr- Ehrm, I mean rustles my jimmies.
    (OT: Steel) Platinum FC: 4041 0183 1617
    (OT: Gaius) HeartGold FC: In Progress
    (OT: Mythril) White FC: 2709 6132 0030
    (OT: Mei) Black 2 FC:

When you got the battle won until your opponent some how always lands a critical hit................
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    How does one go about liking Misty fans?
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    REALLY SLOW Computers/Technology...
    Yeah, it took me like aaaaaaages to get used to the Internet speed here after six weeks in Korea...

Also, Justin Bieber fans. Not only do they have no taste in music or men whatsoever, they are also creepy as heck.

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast