Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Ahh that is the other candidate I had wanted but now he's been scared away or not want to try anymore, I think he dropped out of the race Dobbs?
    I think he actually stuck it through until godamn romney won the Republican Primaries. I hate that guy.

Take the politics to the Romney vs Obama thread lol.

Pokemon HG/SS Voltorb Flip grinds my gears. That game is rigged to HELL!
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Take the politics to the Romney vs Obama thread lol.

Pokemon HG/SS Voltorb Flip grinds my gears. That game is rigged to HELL!

You are not alone my friend. I also think the Voltorb Flip rigged to no return.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    You are not alone my friend. I also think the Voltorb Flip rigged to no return.
    Ya the game gives you a voltorb in the most unlikely flips. It gets rigged when you pass lvl 2. I've only got to lvl 5 max.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Ya the game gives you a voltorb in the most unlikely flips. It gets rigged when you pass lvl 2. I've only got to lvl 5 max.
    Voltorb flip is a hell of a lot easier than playing the slots. I think its kind of fun.
    EDIT: Why do I have to keep arguing with everything and getting the thread off topic? ignore this post.

I think it's fun too. It just needs to quit being rigged cos your outsmarting the game. That's what I think it is. Voltorb Flip, "That's what you get for getting to level 5, A VOLTORB. Now your at level 1 again, enjoy." Me, "**** you rigged *** game" hahaha
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

ShinyUmbreon189 You are lucky to get up to Level 5, I have only to be able to get up to level 4. It is fun, but I just don't like the rigged stuff. That is something I don't like. Hell the slots were more fair.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Oh I know what you mean by some of these posts:

I get tired of hearing about the children in Africa if you say you are bored, or are full/throw something away, look it's saddening that they have to live like that, but what the hell do they expect us to do? Twenty bucks says even if someone sponsored a child, and sent monthly donations to the charities around the world.. And still threw their food away, they would still get the comment (Which I find annoying myself).

And having people talk and then go nevermind because I can't hear them.. Despite the fact these people know I am hearing impaired, and if they talk the way some of my friends, especially the females (Not all obviously) then I am not gonna hear you correctly!

I hate it when people stare, actually no it's the children who do it that grinds my gears. I swear that a lot when I am standing in line or even walking by one in a shopping center, if a kid sees me they just stare at me.. Which I don't understand, I may not be that attractive but nothing to make people stare (And it's only the children who do it). Annoys the crap out of me, ESPECIALLY standing in a line, I wipe my mouth or checking to see if I got anything on my face, nothing. Annoying.

Also another thing that grinds my gears. Jerks who yell at you when they are driving by, while you are just minding your own business walking or just waiting at the bus STOP! I am not kidding, last week it happened twice, I don't get why these losers (Both males, and I saw them looking at me when they yelled), can't hear them but makes no sense why they are yelling, and it happened in the past too. Really gets annoying.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

OMG, I'm half temped to buying a ****in Action Replay to get coins. This is ******** that you get ****ed over by a rigged game and spend 900000000000 hours of your life to get Thunderbolt! RIDICULOUS! So yes Voltorb Flip GRINDS MY GEARS!!

Edit: I'm going to GameStop tomorrow to get one. I'm tired of this ********. I've been doing Voltorb Flip for 4 days straight and only got 4036 coins.
    I WANNA CONTINUE IN MY GAME
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 6th October 2012 at 7:42 AM.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

OMG, I'm half temped to buying a ****in Action Replay to get coins. This is ******** that you get ****ed over by a rigged game and spend 900000000000 hours of your life to get Thunderbolt! RIDICULOUS! So yes Voltorb Flip GRINDS MY GEARS!!

Edit: I'm going to GameStop tomorrow to get one. I'm tired of this ********. I've been doing Voltorb Flip for 4 days straight and only got 4036 coins.
    I WANNA CONTINUE IN MY GAME
    Yeah. What does grind my gears is the retarted amount of coins it takes to get anything from the game corner. Why does it have to be so hard to get thunderbolt/icebeam/flamethrower?

And Willows Tara, your probably just being paranoid about the children staring at you thing they do that to everyone, its what children do when they are at the checkout line at the store.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Yeah. What does grind my gears is the retarted amount of coins it takes to get anything from the game corner. Why does it have to be so hard to get thunderbolt/icebeam/flamethrower?
    Idk but I'm buying an Action Replay. I don't believe in cheating but cheating to get coins I wouldn't blame anyone. Here ShinyUmbreon your on level 5. We'll give you 3 points. Were gonna let you mark your dead spaces and in the spots where a voltorb won't be were gonna put one there. **** YOU! LOL

Edit: Voltorb Flip almost makes me throw my DS I got a short fuse when it comes to rigged ********.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 6th October 2012 at 7:49 AM.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Nickels(11.2 cents to make, 5 cent piece) and pennies(2.4 cents to make, 1 cent piece) from the US. Why are we actively devaluing our currency?
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

People who use 'the' before a website/social networking place. For example, 'Hit us up on The Facebook'.

It annoys me when people say Nintendo are running out of ideas..yet they dont look at muk,dugtrio etc.
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Linkofages View Post
    It annoys me when people say Nintendo are running out of ideas..yet they dont look at muk,dugtrio etc.
    They are just blinded by nostalgia, heck Voltorb is based on something not real!

yet they dont look at muk,dugtrio etc
    When people insult the awesomeness that is Dugtrio.

When programs and websites aren't designed properly for people who aren't in America.

I got a laptop recently, for the most part it was doing quite well, the default location and language for most settings was UK english. And then, on a computer ordered from a British site sent to a British location, what was the default location for the weather app? TEXAS Y'ALL NO ONE LIVES OUTSIDE OF THERE.

Another thing is google maps. I stated I was British when I made an account, yet the US was still the default location. What's more, I was searching around my new uni city for shops and stuff. This was working at first, it was only suggesting shops in the location I was already searching. But when I put in the first half of an address, does it send me to the location nearest all the other places I was searching and that was already on the map I was looking at? Nope, I clearly must have meant the location in MICHIGAN AMERICA.

It's even worse if they give us a UK english webpage, distinct from the US one, and it's still in US english.
    Will-Powered Spriter

When people can't accept other peoples opinions gets really annoying when people can't
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

ok this happened to me once:
    i want to see the avengers...i sat down and about halfway through the movie a new guy comes in and sits down right behind me...then he asks the next to him "so what'd i miss?"
    so the other guy starts to recap the entire movie for the guy!
    me and my friend were so mad!
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    ok this happened to me once:
    i want to see the avengers...i sat down and about halfway through the movie a new guy comes in and sits down right behind me...then he asks the next to him "so what'd i miss?"
    so the other guy starts to recap the entire movie for the guy!
    me and my friend were so mad!
    I hate spoilers so much if that's what you mean!

When people pretend to be under a bra it gets really annoying when people do that

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    When people pretend to be under a bra it gets really annoying when people do that
    What does this mean?

What does this mean?
    i was wondering the same thing
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Um....what? I didn't understand any of that....

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I tried to insert other works like "bro" and "rock" and "boobs" and none of these words make this sentence correct

I hate it when this happens. when you don't understand what the other person is saying.

Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast