Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Yes the pokemon musicals there boring and annoying i liked the pokeathelon better
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

The Java on the computer I'm using decided it didn't like Minecraft anymore, and I'm not permitted by the owner to uninstall and reinstall Java to get Minecraft going again. So now I can't play Minecraft. Needless to say, I'm pissed off at Java.

I agree, the Musicals were pretty pointless. (Unless for 100% Completionists likse myself)

Also, that some Pokemon got unneeded evolutions while some Pokemon are begging for it

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    What the title's quoting.
    I think it's just a really bad metaphor

I personally would have gone with "You know what really toasts my toast"
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

People that abuse animals is pretty annoying
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    People that abuse animals is pretty annoying
    That's not just annoying, it's sickening. I still can't believe that Michael Vick abused so many animals for that long and only got eighteen months, whereas Plaxico Burress shot himself in the leg due to stupidity and got more than two years, IIRC. The American justice system is so screwed up.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    That's not just annoying, it's sickening. I still can't believe that Michael Vick abused so many animals for that long and only got eighteen months, whereas Plaxico Burress shot himself in the leg due to stupidity and got more than two years, IIRC. The American justice system is so screwed up.
    If it helps, you should know that basically everybody in the NFL targets him, and he takes more hits than any other quarterback in the league.

I've recently realized that Apple commercials annoy the bejeezus out of me. I can't tell if they're condescending, or just plain insulting to peoples' intelligence. There's also a Honda commercial that does this, but it's only one out of many, instead of every single one from a company.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    If it helps, you should know that basically everybody in the NFL targets him, and he takes more hits than any other quarterback in the league.

I've recently realized that Apple commercials annoy the bejeezus out of me. I can't tell if they're condescending, or just plain insulting to peoples' intelligence.
    Its like the Mac vs PC ads they used to make. Half of them didn't even support Mac, the other was BS like it doesn't get viruses or it looks better.

Seriously, I'm glad this one backfired in their face. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpOvzGiheOM

Gum on the streets is just wrong to look at. If you chew gum then throw it away in the trash.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Esoteric, but I hate that the Armored Core video game series ranks your performance, as well as adjusts difficulty. Not only do you have to beat hard, but you have to do it well enough to get the best ranking (ranks are, worst to best, D, C, B, A, S). And the ranks are arbitrary, so you don't know exactly what rank you get until you're done with a mission. I'm like, just give me 'S' difficulty so when beat it, I know I'll get the 'S' rank.
    I was about to explode earlier trying to do one of them. Having to keep listening to the same stupid opening dialogue, then taking too much damage, and my controller keeps staying its unpugged even though it isn't.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    yeah bring back the pokethalon, that was fun
    Oh yeah! I'd love to be able to use the new pokemon and have some new events.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i get the irony one, that makes me mad also

but the literally ...people usually add that for emphasis (and if they dont know what it really means then...well its on them)
    Yeah I get that but it just irks me when people use it for emphasis and it's still being used incorrectly. It's like no, you're not literally melting. You can feel like you're melting but you're not literally melting into some liquid form because of the heat. And no you didn't literally die of laughter otherwise you wouldn't be alive to tell the tale. You can laugh so hard that your cheeks ache or so much that couldn't breathe but you didn't die. If it was literal death, then you would actually, really, literally, be dead and certainly not laughing.
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 16th October 2012 at 10:11 AM.

People who believe that the Illuminati exists. I cannot believe that people today would believe in stupid, fictional bogus like that which would only just make people feel bad. If such things were real, I would have heard about it. Really infuriating, they should just grow up.

I am sad aobut how people still deny the existance of aliens when there are 100% proofs that they exist.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I am sad aobut how people still deny the existance of aliens when there are 100% proofs that they exist.
    But there isn't.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    babes grinding on my gears
    i'll grind on people's gears alright ;]
    岩根雅明=♡

When internet forums look like they will be good but they really aren't is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    When internet forums look like they will be good but they really aren't is annoying
    Exactly, I joined one last week but then found out they were forum friends with hackers so I quit, another thing that grinds my gears is when you get sick and miss a lot of school work, I've missed 2 days in a row this week, I'm in deep S*** once I get back, especially since the homework is on the teachers websites, which I refuse to go on

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I'm a believer, but there isn't 100% proof. :L
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

When people woot about having a new rank from their postcounts and think it means something!

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    When people woot about having a new rank from their postcounts and think it means something!
    Technically it does, if they make it to 20 they can count on CT60...

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Technically it does, if they make it to 20 they can count on CT60...
    Well yes but outside of the Games it's meaningless!

pretty much your post count is a number. i do have to say thank god the games posts don't count.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    pretty much your post count is a number. i do have to say thank god the games posts don't count.
    Yeah I can only imagine how many times I posted their and the clubs 0-0

What grind MY gears is that when you can't have the signiture the way you want.(Like as in space)

People that try to be something that there not that will get annoying

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast