Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Whenever ads have to buffer...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Whenever ads have to buffer...
    And when YouTube plays an advert with sound. I'm trying to listen to music, and then I hear about air fresheners! I can understand the adverts that play before certain videos, and the ones on the sides, but no need to use sound to interrupt!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    i hate when people send me a friend request and i accept, but they don't even try to have a conversation with me.
    This happens to me on facebook alot (I dont have alot of friends here lol) so I know the feeling. I try to talk tho. I think "what I do wrong?"

it also annoys me when Im texting someone and all I get are "k." "cool" "wow" "lol." Nowadays, people have to go out of their way to go the extra mile and say "lol cool." BE SOCIAL AND TALK....

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    i hate when people send me a friend request and i accept, but they don't even try to have a conversation with me.
    That happens to me on playstation network, xboxlive, facebook, and almost everyplace else. I try to good a nice convo going, but no response. Or I just get the usual one-word response. It can be very irritating

I still wouldn't accept the random friend request and what grinds me gears is all the new tv shows since there not funny
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

When I'm misunderstood, misinterpreted, and overall ignored, I'm usually just misunderstood so I'm looked past by almost everyone

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

that ppl look down on me just because of the way we look or the job we have or even the video games we play
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Squirtle View Post
    It grinds my gears when I'm just minding my own business and someone interrupts me by either taunting or annoying me. Yes, it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    We all get taunted at least once, if only this would stop
    Ikr? ._. Reminds me of my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    that ppl look down on me just because of the way we look or the job we have or even the video games we play
    Right, because playing Pokemon is good, and that people just don't understand the effort that goes in to competitive battling and or trading/ collecting.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    It grinds my gears when someone sends me a random friend request
    That gets boring. Seriously, I clean my Friend list every two to three weeks. I clean out those that never talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    That gets boring. Seriously, I clean my Friend list every two to three weeks. I clean out those that never talk to me.
    Oh god don't take me out, I constantly talk to you.

@scraftyscrafty yeah sadness

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Ikr? ._. Reminds me of my brother.

Right, because playing Pokemon is good, and that people just don't understand the effort that goes in to competitive battling and or trading/ collecting.
    exactly! n its a stress free game unlike other games i play like call of duty
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    I just don't support cetaceans in captivity for many reasons.
    The aquarium I live near rehabilitates the animals and releases them, also a non-profit association that has made great strides in Ocean-Safe eating in restaurants and learning about marine mammals and their comminication.
    They got flack for taking in a very very very young porpoise, whose mother was dead and pod had abandoned her. She's too young that releasing her back into the wild would mean death.
    What should they have done?
    I'm not for keeping such animals in captivity, I'm actually just really curious on your opinion.

What grinds my gears, are people who manipulate.

People who just do things because it's popular and don't be themselves. That grinds my gears.

People not loving and caring for each other.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Those who say Pokemon White Version 2 instead of White 2 Version. It's the little things really.
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-7030-6999

PLATINUM: Elliot @ 0604-1806-0050

HEARTGOLD: Lyle @ 5414-2148-0188

WHITE: Terry @ 1678-3060-4834

WHITE 2: Cecil @ 5372-8208-0387

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
    Those who say Pokemon White Version 2 instead of White 2 Version. It's the little things really.
    Technically speaking, White Version 2 is correct, too, as the game isn't a sequel to "Pokémon White", but a sequel to the version that's named "Pokémon White".

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Call of Duty zombies. It's like, I want to play it, but I hate it. I think it's that I like the concept, but you die too easy and have to completely start over. Especially when you just get the gun you want, then die in some stupid way. Of course, a stupid way of dying might have a more broad definition for me then other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    When someone sends me a friend request, I first ask people where they saw me on the forum and why they sent me a friend request. Then their answer to that decides whether I accept the request or not. If people want me as a friend just to get as many friends as possible, the answer is no. If somone wants to talk to me about stuff both that person and me like, I might accept the friend request.
    This is pretty much exactly how I handle it.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

When people smoke all the dang time in your face. I find that disgusting.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

When people don't know how to troll.

Bad grammar, all-caps and no-caps.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario01 View Post
    Bad grammar, all-caps and no-caps.
    If you see a person complaining while typing with giant caps, your gonna have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    If you see a person complaining while typing with giant caps, your gonna have a bad time.
    Quote Originally Posted by YGS
    I ENTURIN DIS CONTEST 4 MA BFERIND FRIEND LADYNASTY N HER BF CURLIS. DEY IZ DA KEWTES COUPLE N DA WORLD N DEY GON WIN DIS KONTEST SO U BEST B VOTIN FO DEM CUZ DEY BI DA CUTEST. DEY BEN 2GETA 4 6 YEAS NA N DEY WUD GET MURYD BUT HE HA 2 GET OUTA JAIL CUZ DEY DONT WAN GET MARYD IN DA PRISON CHURCH. DEY GON GET MARIED IF HIZ PAPROLE IS AXEPTED. PLZ VOTE TO HELP DEM WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TANXC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********P.S IF U WONDERN Y HE IN JAIL CUZ ERY1 BE ASKN ME DAT IT IS DIS IS Y: HE WUZ GETAN A DRANK N A CIGARETS AT DA STORE N HE FOGOT 2 PAY FO DEM IT WUZ A MISTAYK BUT DE JUDJ SAID NO U IS GOING TO JAIL BUT ITOK CUZ HE GON GET OUT SOON. SO NEWAY PLZ HELP N VOTE FO DEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I see.
    Last edited by ★ Lucario ★; 20th October 2012 at 2:55 PM.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Technically speaking, White Version 2 is correct, too, as the game isn't a sequel to "Pokémon White", but a sequel to the version that's named "Pokémon White".
    Well, using "Version" seems to imply that "Pokémon" is all just one game with many different "versions" to it, which could annoy some people.

also when people type like they are ghetto. like i've seen people use lowercase Q's in place of Gs. i hate that. :-/
    岩根雅明=♡

Whenever people write “First post!” “First” “Second poster, yeeeah!!!!” or whatever in threads and in the comment section. I've always found that to be really annoying.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast