Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

  1. #1476
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Whenever people write “First post!” “First” “Second poster, yeeeah!!!!” or whatever in threads and in the comment section. I've always found that to be really annoying.
    Just upload a picture of a boulder and say "here is your prize" at them, works in the POTW discussion.


  2. #1477
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    To Kalos!
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Well, using "Version" seems to imply that "Pokémon" is all just one game with many different "versions" to it, which could annoy some people.
    Well, it sort of is. You have the same goal in every main Pokémon game: Beat all the Gym Leaders, your rival, the Elite Four and the champion. They just have different characters, Pokémon and places.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

    Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

  3. #1478
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Whenever people say the most stupid things gets really annoying
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  4. #1479
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    When people say they're gonna do something and never do it.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  5. #1480
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    When people repeat stuff that was already said which gets annoying
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  6. #1481
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Parents who are not responsible and/or crappy. When you bring a kid into this world you should be able to or try your best to love, care, raise and provide for him/her.

    Shallow, narrow-minded people, and those who are jerks or get angry too easily. People who think they're always right and play themselves out as the victim. Shallow/selfish guys who take advantage of girls. Girls who are airheads. People who are uptight. The homophobes and the judgemental people. People who complain and whine and moan about everything, especially when they don't really have it that bad.

    Fighting over petty or stupid things. When girls call each other ****s or *****s. Girls are just demeaning themselves when they call each other that, while guys masturbate to porn in the shadows. When people look at pregnant teen girls and automatically think that she shouldn't have been stupid and kept her legs shut. How about the guy either keeping the junk in his pants or taking responsibility? It's 50/50 to blame people.

    When people change plans at last minute. Random loud noises and the cold. When people play the TV too loud, especially in the morning.
    Last edited by The Wallflower; 20th October 2012 at 7:22 PM.


    "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

  7. #1482
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    98

    Default

    when my mom drags on everyting we've stopped talking about and when she's just too damn irrational to listen to reason and when she gets too damn angry. seriously.
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

    credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

    Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

  8. #1483
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    When your mom makes you do stuff really fast it gets sooooo annoying
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  9. #1484
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Stupid/****ty people who manage to get really popular in schools while the likeable and smart people get snubbed and laughed at.
    Also, I absolutely loathe ignorant people.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  10. #1485
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Election time. -__- Seriously, it doesn't matter which side your on whether your republican or democrat, your facebook friends WILL post about the election and at least half of it will have little to no factual basis behind it.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  11. #1486
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    When people forget about you gets annoying
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  12. #1487
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,705

    Default

    The freeze hax in BW2 looks broken IMO as my Magmortar didn't unthaw until 11 turns later


  13. #1488
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    When you think you would be good at something and then you end up sucking at it
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  14. #1489
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    When you think you would be good at something and then you end up sucking at it
    Trial and error is an important part of life.
    --
    Whenever you play a game, and it starts to glitch up and you have to restart it. Especially if you've gotten far and hadn't saved in awhile.


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  15. #1490
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Queanbeyan, Australia.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    people who grind me

    literally

  16. #1491
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    When you make plans with a group of friends, and you think that they were real plans, but they turned out to be just talk.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  17. #1492
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    When you make plans with a group of friends, and you think that they were real plans, but they turned out to be just talk.
    IKR? I always think plans are coming but turns out to be just gossip.


  18. #1493
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    33

    Default

    when people PM you and talk to you for a while, but just want to hit on you and find out if you're single or not.
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

  19. #1494
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wallflower View Post
    Fighting over petty or stupid things. When girls call each other ****s or *****s. Girls are just demeaning themselves when they call each other that
    I get your point, but that's what they say, and not what they necessarily mean. It's a problem that really concern most teens, throwing around cuss words at each other like they're just formalities.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Stupid/****ty people who manage to get really popular in schools while the likeable and smart people get snubbed and laughed at.
    Again, the problem with teens of today.

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  20. #1495
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    - Hard-headed people. Unbelievably annoying and are too ignorant and they never care even if there's something good about it.
    - I really don't like people who become too judgmental. A lot of people like that tend to become jerks.
    - I really don't like these kind those people in Facebook who will "like" a page and after doing that, they'll post a lot of hateful comments on the page. Seriously, why would anyone waste their time to like a page and then start trolling around? Darn the trolls these people are.
    - Also, I hate it when people put curse words on their comments such as the f-word, s-word, I'm sure you know what I'm saying. What's really sad about it is that for some reason, they get a LOT of likes.
    - I also don't like it when in Youtube, I search for some videos and what comes out? Stupid videos sometimes totally unrelated to what is being searched. This also happens in 'related vids' when a stupid video comes up as well. It's like Youtube is also trolling me.

  21. #1496
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    - Hard-headed people. Unbelievably annoying and are too ignorant and they never care even if there's something good about it.
    - I really don't like people who become too judgmental. A lot of people like that tend to become jerks.
    - I really don't like these kind those people in Facebook who will "like" a page and after doing that, they'll post a lot of hateful comments on the page. Seriously, why would anyone waste their time to like a page and then start trolling around? Darn the trolls these people are.
    Total agree with all of those......I curse a lot. Not around strangers, I try to respect others.

  22. #1497
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    I just hate elections in general. When people ask me who I would vote for, I end up not responding to them not because I don't feel like answering, but because I know that whatever I say will be criticized. :/





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  23. #1498
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I only voted once. Because it was my first time after becoming a legal voter lol. I don't care because I don't even pay attention to every step they make. How am I supposed to judge who can lead us to be a better country.

  24. #1499
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    I only voted once. Because it was my first time after becoming a legal voter lol. I don't care because I don't even pay attention to every step they make. How am I supposed to judge who can lead us to be a better country.
    Eh, that's what almost everybody else thinks. Get more and more people who think that way into a group and it could mean the difference between a win and a loss for any particular president. :/





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  25. #1500
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Yah.

    What is grinding my gears right now

    Who the f is using a power tool outside my apartment at 12:30 in the morning

Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •