Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    Yah.

What is grinding my gears right now

Who the f is using a power tool outside my apartment at 12:30 in the morning
    I remember the time when someone was using a blender at 3:30 at night... then there was a small earthquake. It was as if the blender was the earthquake alarm or something.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Hahahahaha that's awesome. Better than my upstairs neighbor playing their base all the way up at random times during the day and night.

People who don't help me in my time of need
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Getting viruses on PCs is probably annoying for everybody IMO.

Hypocrites.
    And people that think they're cool while they're totally not.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I just hate elections in general. When people ask me who I would vote for, I end up not responding to them not because I don't feel like answering, but because I know that whatever I say will be criticized. :/
    Yup, exactly. It doesn't matter if they agree with you or not, they're either going to try to convince you otherwise, or judge you for not knowing as much about the candidate.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I hate when parents swear in front of their kids. No matter how old the kids are - 3, 13 or 30 - it doesn't matter, I don't think its acceptable. It's just bad parenting, AND its mixed messages because half the time the parents do it themselves while telling their kids not to.

What annoys me even more though is when they tell younger children not to swear, and then say its alright when they get older - you wouldn't tell your kids not to smoke or do drugs and then years later turn around and say "It's okay, you're older" would you? It's the same principle - If the parents are gonna say something, STICK BY IT!!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

People who always help you when you can do something yourself
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

People who ask me "what's wrong," even though I'm perfectly content and happy. Then when they ask me what's wrong it kills my mood.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    People who ask me "what's wrong," even though I'm perfectly content and happy. Then when they ask me what's wrong it kills my mood.
    This reminds me of the time I approached a friend that was sad and asked her what was wrong. She said "nothing..." and I left her alone because she looked that way. Then she just ran up to me and hugged me.

It didn't make me angry, but I kind of felt like asking her what was wrong was all for nothing. :/

Let's see what else grinds my gears
    1. Infractions
    2. School teachers, specifically English
    3. Pigeons, seagulls, and some other specific birds that look like rats with wings
    4. People in life, most of the time but not all the time
    5. Florescent light bulbs
    6. Specific details on a bunch of stuff
    7. Super fast careless drivers
    8. Day light savings time
    9. Pepsi
    10. Lastly fish
    Hmm I'd rather not say anymore

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Actually, I have one... two to be exact.
    Watchogs and the Sturdy ability.
    No matter what I do, I can't avoid the rodent of death. It's fast, and likes to spam Confuse Ray, Super Fang, and Hypnosis.
    And then the Sturdy Pokemon. I can't OHKO any of them anymore. They always get a free shot. And if said Sturdy Pokemon is used by a Leader or E4 member, expect a Full Restore and another round of Sturdy.
    GAH! I hate them so much!

I don't know if this grinds my gears, but it makes me pretty sad that it's become cool to be hateful. It's such a rare thing to actually like people now a days, now it's become common place to talk about how much you hate humanity, and it's sad. The world may not be perfect, but being angry at it is what's making it worse. So what if someone likes Twilight? Is that really such an evil thing? Why do we feel this need to be angry with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    3. Pigeons, seagulls, and some other specific birds that look like rats with wings
    Why? They haven't even done anything to you... there's no reason for them to grind your gears at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I don't know if this grinds my gears, but it makes me pretty sad that it's become cool to be hateful. It's such a rare thing to actually like people now a days, now it's become common place to talk about how much you hate humanity, and it's sad. The world may not be perfect, but being angry at it is what's making it worse. So what if someone likes Twilight? Is that really such an evil thing? Why do we feel this need to be angry with each other?
    Yes. It is an evil sinful thing to do, and all Twilight fans deserve to die.

...But in all seriousness, yeah, sometimes I just wish everyone (including me) could accept other people's opinions and just move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Yes. It is an evil sinful thing to do, and all Twilight fans deserve to die.

...But in all seriousness, yeah, sometimes I just wish everyone (including me) could accept other people's opinions and just move along.
    I guess one thing that you could do to do your part is to constantly push yourself to think optimistically about the world. Ideally, yeah, you would make other people around you think this way, too, but often times it's a waste of effort. :/

When you lose an awesome video game you played for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    and then you remember how fun it was

and then you find it again and it really sucks

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Why? They haven't even done anything to you... there's no reason for them to grind your gears at all.
    They have both crapped on me when I'm on vacation on the summer, many many times, its no fun, I had a nice fedora it was black a seagull pooped on it and it turned white I liked the hat

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Similarly, when you find an awesome video game you've been looking for in ages in a shop... only for your parents to not allow you to get it. =I (Hopefully it'll be there by Christmas...)

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    They have both crapped on me when I'm on vacation on the summer, many many times, its no fun, I had a nice fedora it was black a seagull pooped on it and it turned white I liked the hat
    Oh... in that case, you have all rights to be mad at them. Those darn birds! D:

But why only the rat-shaped ones? Wouldn't you hate all birds in general?

When someone tricks you into doing something

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    When someone tricks you into doing something
    This is my friend:

"Look over there! Spider!"
    Me: *looks because of fear of spiders*
    Them: *tackles me**keeps me pined down and tickles me*

Very annoying because I am extremely ticklish.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    This is my friend:

"Look over there! Spider!"
    Me: *looks because of fear of spiders*
    Them: *tackles me**keeps me pined down and tickles me*

Very annoying because I am extremely ticklish.
    I'm just happy that never happens to me. But even if it did, I wouldn't be angry; I'd probably be laughing because of my tendency to always have a lot of energy in me. (:

liars!

story:
    Me: pokes friend1 twice
    friend 2: pokes friend1 in the back dozens more times
    friend 1: "who's poking me?"
    Me: her *points at friend 2*
    friend 2: her *points at me*
    friend 1: turns away
    friend 2: pokes again
    friend 1: asks friend 3 "who was that?"
    Friend 3: her *points at me*
    Me: What?! " It was her!" *points at friend 2*
    friend 2: *denies everything*
    Me: *explains everything to friend 1*
    Friend 1: *refuses to believe me!!!*

At least we were laughing the whole time, because it was really funny. But still, believe the truth!
    Last edited by Roromiya; 21st October 2012 at 11:31 PM.

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast