Page 65 of 96 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

When people make me sad and when people hate you for no reason
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

When parents act like idiots.

When parents force you to do something thats really hard to do
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
    Those who say Pokemon White Version 2 instead of White 2 Version. It's the little things really.
    Oh god no. its posts like these that grinds my gears when youre stating you opinion in such a way that its fact but theyre wrong. seriously please check again
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Being late to get a Magnemite off of the GTS for the coiling.

People on this forum PMing me about trade requests that I posted in the forum half a year ago or even over a year ago. Like the other day, some guy quoted my post from August 2011 saying he had <insert random Pokemon>, then he asked for something unreasonable in return.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I sometimes hate it when people keep nagging me about doing something that I don't want to do... D:

Especially singing, swimming, and dancing.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I actually have a lot of pet peeves. I mentioned my main ones before (bullies and discrimination because it's just cruel, extremists because they help nobody, and dark fanfics because they seem to usually ruin the 'spirit' of the original work), but there's a few more I want to mention.

Stories that portray humans as all greedy evil environment destroyers (especially if the other species is perfect - looking at you, Avatar). I dislike it when an entire fictional species is entirely evil as well, but this is worse because we know that not all humans are evil, and it's kind of insulting the audience. Come to think of it, stories where 'ugly' carnivorous animals and reptiles are seen as evil as well.

Personality tests that aren't really personality tests. I mean the stuff like 'Which Unova starter are you?' with questions like:

What's your favourite animal? Pig, Snake, Otter
    What's your favourite colour? Green, Red, Blue
    What's your favourite type? Grass, Fire, Water

They just aren't fun to take, because the answers are very obvious, and not really to do with your personality. The whole point of a personality test is to see what you get, so if you have a particular favourite Pokemon, and it's one of the answers, you'll be biased towards those answers. Meanwhile, if it was a Unova starter test with the smug answers being Snivy, the brave answers being Tepig and the cheerful answers being Oshawott, it would be better as it would be more about your personality.

Parodies of stuff that is just lifted wholesale from the original. In my opinion, the whole point of a parody is to play around with aspects of the original and point out the weirdness of it all, and that's what makes it funny. It shouldn't just be making it look stupider or inaccurate to be funny, or rely on an entirely different type of humour.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Bloggers. A lot of them are just annoying.

When people keep insisting that they're right about something but they really have no idea what they're talking about.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Bloggers. A lot of them are just annoying.
    Bloggers? Are the blogs that they write annoying, or are they themselves annoying?

If it's the blogs, then just don't read them? o:

People who act as if they've known you for years even if they've just met you five minutes ago.

When some girls trick the boy of liking them, when they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    People who act as if they've known you for years even if they've just met you five minutes ago.
    This one really irks me, especially if they repeatedly say your name like they know you.

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    When some girls trick the boy of liking them, when they don't.
    This happened to me one time two years ago, did not turn pretty!

Maths question.

I can't stand plastic elitists. Everybody has met at least one, and if they haven't, I shouldn't have to explain it anyway. They're one of those convenient things where you don't need an explanation - you just know.

They're the type of person who can't enjoy a toy or an action figure. No, if something's missing, improperly molded or slightly off color, they're the first people to complain about it. They're all extremely jaded by nostalgia vision, hypocritical, whiny and obnoxious.

So how do I deal with it? I read their community boards and laugh on the inside.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Them: "I'm sorry, but where did you live again? I've always wanted to give you something but I've never been able to."
    Me: "...You just got to know me three seconds ago, don't try and get my address, you creeper!"

People that make big issues about the littlest, stupidest things.

I just took a look at that thread about whether or not saying "that black guy" is racist.

The fact that that is even a topic makes me rage. Paints a damn funny picture of the sorry state of our society that were that wrapped up in such a non issue.

The Riddler in Arkham City. He's so annoying, always talking during challenges, and he keeps saying the same stuff. Basically, either 1)everybody's an idiot except for me, 2)Batman will never defeat me, or 3)that guy you just beat up was of no value.

I especially hate if you happen to die during a challenge. I just want to punch the tv everytime I see him. I want to take that cane and shove it so far down his mouth I'd be able to pull his guts out. I loved that interview tape when Strange reveals he knows who Batman is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    I actually have a lot of pet peeves.
    Not to single you out, but the bold word bothers me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    When people keep insisting that they're right about something but they really have no idea what they're talking about.
    Totally. Especially when they jump on you about being 'wrong'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    I can't stand plastic elitists. Everybody has met at least one, and if they haven't, I shouldn't have to explain it anyway. They're one of those convenient things where you don't need an explanation - you just know.
    Actually, I figured you were refering to people who never use plastic bags, bottles, etc., and berate others for not doing the same.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

People who complain about those who put "First" on comments. Are they seriously annoyed by the word "First"? or they just mad you did not get first? In any case they start bashing and calling them names and stuff and saying how they "don't care" yet they are getting mad and giving that person attention, doesn't make any sense. Believe me, you complaining is far more annoying. Who in ther right mind really gets mad over the word first!?!?!?!?!?!? I just don't get it!!!!! lol

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

People who complain there life is horrible, yet there life is perfect. Think about people in Africa people :l Also girls who wear very less and expect guys to be attracted to there personality.
    Last edited by TherianForm; 1st November 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Also girls who wear very less and expect guys to be attracted to there personality.
    What about guys who wear very less? would people not be attracted to their personality? What you wear has nothing to do with who you are so it's logical to think like that.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 1st November 2012 at 12:43 PM.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Girls who wear excessive makeup.

People who complain there life is horrible, yet there life is perfect. Think about people in Africa people :l
    This makes no sense. The fact that African people's lives are sh*t doesn't mean that other people's lives are good, perfect or anything.
    And yes, life is awfully horrible for most of the time and that isn't exclusive for African people.

Also girls who wear very less and expect guys to be attracted to there personality.
    What about futile boys who only care about boobs, sex and the beauty of girls? Do they expect anyone be attracted to this?

Page 65 of 96 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast