Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

I mean who needs video game logic when characters can breath underwater for 2 hours?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    There's not that many people who only want to date a personality. And those who pretend to do usually act like snobs. I've learned the hard way lol
    Really? Huh. People around my area frown upon those who want just a physical relationship. Go Colorado, I suppose.

the fact that walmart didnt have the new professor layton game
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

One of the main things that piss me off these days are when people get into my business and when I make a stupid mistake. I've been tripping balls all week with making mistakes, feeling sick, and then more dumb errors. They stick out like a sore thumb. I really sometimes feel more at home here at Serebii.net and on the computer then anywhere else...

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    One of the main things that piss me off these days are when people get into my business and when I make a stupid mistake. I've been tripping balls all week with making mistakes, feeling sick, and then more dumb errors. They stick out like a sore thumb. I really sometimes feel more at home here at Serebii.net and on the computer then anywhere else...
    i know that feel.....

i'm feeling angry because my sisters at a concert and i'm stuck at home getting nagged at by my mom -_-
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I'm just gonna go with life in general... I mean all this respiration, come on!

I dunno if it's happening to others but some vids in youtube can't play anymore! How did this even happen? My net connection's good but still...

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Right now what grinds my gears are:
    The presidental election, its 4 days away and things are nasty with the polls,actialcles in the paper etc... I can't wait for everyone to vote so we can get on with our lives!
    Yea that bothers me too! I also hate it right now when I get on Youtube, before every video I have to watch an ad for Mitt Romney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

I don't recall if I said this already, but it keeps happening to me (rage) but it pisses me off like you wouldn't believe when a friend ditches you to go flirt, and then the next day they say "oh it's not my fault, I can't control it". My best friend actually does this.

Another thing which I definitely haven't posted: when people pretend to have knowledge regarding politics.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

What really grinds my gears is when one of your best friends gets trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    I dunno if it's happening to others but some vids in youtube can't play anymore! How did this even happen? My net connection's good but still...
    Sometimes excessive site traffic can slow buffering of videos. Yes, it can be rather annoying. It grinds my gears, as well.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I'm assuming that what the person you quoted meant was that they don't like how many girls that barely wear anything expect guys to be attracted to them because of their lack of clothes.
    I know what they meant. I was just asking what about boys, he or she specifically said girls who wear less, so I asked what about boys who wear less? Why is it only when a girl does that it bothers them? What if the script was flipped and a boy who wore less expected a girl to be attracted to their personality? But of course they never responded so I will never know.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I know what they meant. I was just asking what about boys, he or she specifically said girls who wear less, so I asked what about boys who wear less? Why is it only when a girl does that it bothers them? What if the script was flipped and a boy who wore less expected a girl to be attracted to their personality? But of course they never responded so I will never know.
    Going off the assumption that they don't like how most girls that wear barely anything expect guys to be attracted to them because of their lack of clothes, I'd also assume that they would also mind it if guys that wore barely anything expected girls to be attracted to them because of their lack of clothes, not personality. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

When teachers pressure you in school like "if you don't pass this you'll never graduate"
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    When teachers pressure you in school like "if you don't pass this you'll never graduate"
    Sometimes, though, they're right.

Especially the teachers at my school. If there's a test that's worth a ton of points, the teacher may very well say that if students don't pass that the test grade will probably make their semester grade fall below a D or something. (And you can't graduate with a D or F here.)

All these newbies making unbelievably pointless threads is really starting to grind my gears. One kid even made a new thread to argue about how his other one shouldn't have been locked.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I got to thinking, and it really bothers me when people take offense to compliments.
    It's almost like they're pushing for you to be a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    I got to thinking, and it really bothers me when people take offense to compliments.
    To be fair, what a petty statement to one person may be really offensive to the other person. Similarly, what a compliment is to one person may be really offensive to the other person. :/

Are you talking about compliments such as "you look good"? etc?
    岩根雅明=♡

Are you talking about compliments such as "you look good"? etc?
    Yes, simple compliments like that.
    There's nothing offensive about it, yet people find a way to take it in the wrong manner.

the renegade
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Yes, simple compliments like that.
    There's nothing offensive about it, yet people find a way to take it in the wrong manner.
    Maybe they want sympathy so they want people to be jerks to them so others could feel sorry. I don't know but that it's so wrong lol
    岩根雅明=♡

Maybe they want sympathy so they want people to be jerks to them so others could feel sorry. I don't know but that it's so wrong lol
    Of course, it's all about a game of attention seeking. I mean, who cares if they hurt you if they benefit from it, right?
    People like that just leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Of course, it's all about a game of attention seeking. I mean, who cares if they hurt you if they benefit from it, right?
    People like that just leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
    If you put it that way, it's probably them taking compliments as insults out of habit rather than having the compliments genuinely insulting them. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Going off the assumption that they don't like how most girls that wear barely anything expect guys to be attracted to them because of their lack of clothes, I'd also assume that they would also mind it if guys that wore barely anything expected girls to be attracted to them because of their lack of clothes, not personality. :/
    But then why say girls specifically? Why not say 'people'? That's why I questioned them.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast