Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    If you put it that way, it's probably them taking compliments as insults out of habit rather than having the compliments genuinely insulting them. :/
    All I know is, if they take something that's supposed to be nice the wrong way, I don't even want to know what a real, intended insult would do to them.
    Who knows, though, it might fuel their engine. Some people like being treated poorly.
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

Living between 2 neighbours that are scum and their children (Can't really say kids since my left neighbour has 2 sons and 1 daughter (she went to live with her mom) and those sons are 16 & 18 and my right neighbour also has 2 sons from 13 & 15 (she also has two daughters from 21 and 26, but they are out of the house)) are always making noise everyday. yelling, running very loudly up & down the stairs, slamming doors, having a serious argument while yelling and sometimes some unknown "surprises".

And the worst part, is when it's 'vacation time'...

It's been like this for almost a year and sometimes you'd wish you'd have a shotgun...

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    All I know is, if they take something that's supposed to be nice the wrong way, I don't even want to know what a real, intended insult would do to them.
    Who knows, though, it might fuel their engine. Some people like being treated poorly.
    Eh, maybe they're pessimistic enough to think that anything, both complimentary or insulting, is insulting and belittling to them. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

When you can't fall asleep
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

When spend more than 8 hours in school each day, and also when my brother has no manners and acts up badly EVERY day

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    When spend more than 8 hours in school each day
    Wait, what makes you have to spend more than eight hours in school everyday? Unless your normal schedule is like that (8am-4pm?).

Wait, what makes you have to spend more than eight hours in school everyday? Unless your normal schedule is like that (8am-4pm?).
    For me its 7:00 am-2:10 pm plus the 3 hours a day of drivers ed now, for the next 9 days

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

For me its 7:00 am-2:10 pm plus the 3 hours a day of drivers ed now, for the next 9 days
    Well, you said that it was for cheaper insurance and such, right? So it'd probably be worth those extra 27 hours of school time. (:

Well, you said that it was for cheaper insurance and such, right? So it'd probably be worth those extra 27 hours of school time. (:
    Yeah but we have to do a crap load of book work from a book called license to drive second edition, but yes I believe it will be worth it, mainly cause in the required 30 hours 12 is drive time and 6 is observation in the back seat of the cars

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Those people in the south with all the same little tuffs for beards and are completely bald. It is a crime against fashion!

Yeah but we have to do a crap load of book work from a book called license to drive second edition, but yes I believe it will be worth it, mainly cause in the required 30 hours 12 is drive time and 6 is observation in the back seat of the cars
    I'm only 15, so I can't even practice driving yet, but wouldn't it be most plausible to just drive for the majority of the thirty hours instead of just reading a book for most of that time? Unless you start off not acquainted with the rules of driving at all.

I'm only 15, so I can't even practice driving yet, but wouldn't it be most plausible to just drive for the majority of the thirty hours instead of just reading a book for most of that time? Unless you start off not acquainted with the rules of driving at all.
    Well the 12 hours we don't do driving is book work we've done 3 hours already so now just 9 more of in class work to do left 6 observing driving and 12 driving

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well the 12 hours we don't do driving is book work we've done 3 hours already so now just 9 more of in class work to do left 6 observing driving and 12 driving
    Well, what have you learned from the book so far? Basic signs and stuff?

Well, what have you learned from the book so far? Basic signs and stuff?
    Mainly just how driving is a privilege and not a right, and what to do when you can't avoid an accident the book with the answers only said don't give up -_- kinda vague with out much advice there

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Mainly just how driving is a privilege and not a right, and what to do when you can't avoid an accident the book with the answers only said don't give up -_- kinda vague with out much advice there
    No actual driving stuff? I get how that would grind your gears. ):

When people don't actually contribute to something
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    When people don't actually contribute to something
    Like group projects. Although I'm a huge hypocrite for saying that... ):

Whenever I have to draw stuff like on a poster or something, I always get my groupmates to do it, since I can't draw. Then again, I do typically have the neatest handwriting of any four people, so I get stuck with writing stuff.

I'm starting to dislike people who use "your" instead of "you're". I mean, if you're even making the effort to type out four letters, and not two with "ur", why not type two more? Or one more, if you're lazy and don't care about apostrophe.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

My older brother.

When people try to act like wise guys, when they aren't.
    People taking jokes too seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Another one: When friends loudly complain about working for 8 hours (or anything under that) and how unfair it is to their social life.

I work 12 hour days. I have no sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    I'm starting to dislike people who use "your" instead of "you're". I mean, if you're even making the effort to type out four letters, and not two with "ur", why not type two more? Or one more, if you're lazy and don't care about apostrophe.
    Some people genuinely don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", I guess. :/

When playing Assassin's Creed and the character jumps in the direction he shouldn't, or won't grab something it seems like he should. I'm looking around for collectibles and I keep jumping off buildings. I'm not sure if the commands are screwed up sometimes, or the camera angle is such that I press what looks like the right direction, but the game thinks I wanted the left direction.
    Like group projects. Although I'm a huge hypocrite for saying that... ):
    I was thinking about not really contributing to threads on here when posting. Like, someone posting only to correct someone's grammer. Not that correcting grammer is bad, but you don't really need to post for that reason alone.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

when people say SSSHHH!!,SHUT UP!!,or SHUSH!!! and are louder than you. yes being loud isn't going to help things..

Its called extra curricular activities.

Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast