Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

When you are in a store and you can't tell if someone is an employee or a customer...please someone point me towards the stationary XD

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    When you are in a store and you can't tell if someone is an employee or a customer...please someone point me towards the stationary XD
    It's normally rather obvious distinguishing between an employee and a customer. Employees would be required to wear uniforms and possibly badges too. However, what does annoy me in stores is when employees don't really know what they're talking about when it comes to their products.

xxx

When people rip off jokes from someone else or from a tv show
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Actually, that's very easy to distinguish. Look at the clothing (obviously), or watch what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Actually, that's very easy to distinguish. Look at the clothing (obviously), or watch what they do.
    sometimes they're just wearing casual clothing but with a name tag on it. it's often happened to me that i had to wait for the person to turn around to see whether they work there or if they're just looking around.

Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    sometimes they're just wearing casual clothing but with a name tag on it. it's often happened to me that i had to wait for the person to turn around to see whether they work there or if they're just looking around.
    They're probably think you're stalking them XD

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Of course, it doesn't really help if they're facing toward the shelves and the back of what they're wearing doesn't really tell you much. It'd just be awkward to tap their shoulder or say "excuse me" only for them to be a customer. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

People who are prejudice against gay people.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

What grinds ny gears is when you make plans and then they get cancelled or delayed or just that someone says no it was never official

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Whenever something or someone I hate does something that I like or likes what I like. It's sometimes makes me hate the thing I like. I better hope this does not happen to me again because it happened to me before and I will not allow it again.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Whenever something or someone I hate does something that I like or likes what I like. It's sometimes makes me hate the thing I like. I better hope this does not happen to me again because it happened to me before and I will not allow it again.
    Why, exactly?

For example, a lot of people I don't like enjoy eating the Korean food that I eat for lunch every now and then, but I don't start to hate eating Korean food. o:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I work as a cashier at a dollar store. We have a policy that makes it so a customer cannot do any returns, only exchanges. This is a common policy. What grinds my gears is when a customer comes in and starts getting all pissy about the policy, and starts arguing with not only me, but my boss. Our policy doesn't change. Get over it. But you know what really grinds my gears? ITS A FREAKING DOLLAR STORE! You're $1 toy was broken? What the f do you expect? Get your crap and GTFO! If you come back with the same issues, I will appear behind you when your out in the parking lot going to your car to leave. I will slit your throat, then disappear in a puff of smoke. I will ninja magician you. I'll ninjician you. So step off. I'm tired of it.
    I am no longer active. Do not FC or contact me. I won't respond.

When you get stuck writing.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

When people slanders others....
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

-8> 7
    Bug-Type Represent !

People who break promises.

When my computer crashes and have no choice but to restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

When you lose something valuable to you that you treasured for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    When my computer crashes and have no choice but to restart.
    The only time my computer crashes is when I'm playing Minecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    People who are prejudice against gay people.
    I'd say all prejudices are bad. Not only about sexual preference, also about skin colour, gender, and also something that I encountered on this forum a few times: shipping preferences in Pokemon. For example, the unfair prejudice that all PokeShippers only support PokeShipping for nostalgia, and that all of them are mean bashers. Of course some do that, but that's with all shippings. Most PokeShippers don't do that. Also, some people I frequently talk to unfairly generalise AdvanceShippers, like all of them are mean bashers. Sure, some are mean bashers, but certainly not all of them. People should just accept that every person is different, whatever shipping they support. Being a basher or not has nothing to do with being a PokeShipper or AdvanceShipper or whatever other shipping. Everyone is equal, and every shipping is equal. No shipping has a better or nicer fanbase than another shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    People who break promises.
    Basically, that's what everyone who ever promises me something does.

When a teacher fails you just out of hatred toward the 'student'

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    When a teacher fails you just out of hatred toward the 'student'
    is that actually possible? the majority of the time (if not always) it's the student's fault entirely which is followed by delusional thoughts such as this.

Girl troubles. It's like I'm lost in a maze blindfolded, the walls are lined with spikes, and a wrong turn drops you into a volcano.
    Sigh.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Basically, that's what everyone who ever promises me something does.
    I remember in last year's Shippers' Secret Santa, whoever my Secret Santa was didn't ever give me my present. Whoever you are, and wherever you are, I still hold a grudge against you, just so you know. Hopefully that won't happen in this year's one.

I hate how a few of my friends text, and facebook all the friggen time. YET when I send them a message they never answer me!! Oh yah, they also only talk to me when they are having emotional issues but if I try to talk to them about mine, they don't really care.

Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast