Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2393

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I don't know about where you live, but where I live, you can ask the police to keep them down since they're disturbing the peace. o:
    We did that 2 or 3 times this year and it worked,but I don't know why he keeps doing that.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    We did that 2 or 3 times this year and it worked,but I don't know why he keeps doing that.
    Even if there's nothing actually preventing your neighbors from starting up parties again, I'd just keep calling the cops on them. They're sure to get the message soon, right...?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I'm pretty sure everyone has seen these guys already at the forums and they're starting to get pretty annoying. It's these spammers who keep posting at random messages at different topics and all they're doing is doing weird ads and not only that, I don't understand anything that they're saying.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 25th December 2012 at 9:25 AM.

I really get annoyed by gaijin who live in Japan and are obsessed with anime or manga

When i go to a resturant thats "fancy", and all the rich snobs look at me for wearing a hoodie and jeans, and not dressing up. -.- Hate that!

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

I just don't like how Facebook automatically posts something like "So-and-so liked this picture" when I really don't care if they do... D:
    Oh I hate that, especially if they are liking something disturbing or some chain letter, I don't need to see or read that thank you. And it's annoying when it's what you like as well, like I got Gay Marriage Rights in Australia page on, and occasionally I like something on there or comment, and it's annoying because I am pretty sure it's showing up on other people's facebook, which make certain Christian friends of mine well, how to explain it, guess question why I got it there or whatever, it's really none of their business and maybe I rather it didn't show up so it didn't offend them or they don't ask me why I am liking the post (Only one has done this, the others seem to ignore it, two being pastors and one of them being on a lot and even they haven't said anything).

But still, it's like why does it need to be on other people's Facebook, I don't care if so and so likes this picture, okay sometimes it's a really funny or good picture, I am fine with that, but when it gets really annoying....
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

When people do not know what they are talking about, like the IGN writing staff lol.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 26th December 2012 at 11:48 PM.

The pointless bragging of how many VMs my friends have on my Activity Page. ;_;

Your VM count is meaningless people.

When someone is telling a story and they keep dragging it on with unnecessary details. Like, get to the point already.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Oh I hate that, especially if they are liking something disturbing or some chain letter, I don't need to see or read that thank you. And it's annoying when it's what you like as well, like I got Gay Marriage Rights in Australia page on, and occasionally I like something on there or comment, and it's annoying because I am pretty sure it's showing up on other people's facebook, which make certain Christian friends of mine well, how to explain it, guess question why I got it there or whatever, it's really none of their business and maybe I rather it didn't show up so it didn't offend them or they don't ask me why I am liking the post (Only one has done this, the others seem to ignore it, two being pastors and one of them being on a lot and even they haven't said anything).

But still, it's like why does it need to be on other people's Facebook, I don't care if so and so likes this picture, okay sometimes it's a really funny or good picture, I am fine with that, but when it gets really annoying....
    I'm not really a fan of the whole "show someone liking a friend's picture" thing on the site, either. I mean, if I were curious as to what happened during my friend's birthday party or Christmas celebration or something like that, I'd physically go to their page and look at it myself. :/

People who overly say "Just kidding" or "No offense"... It's less offensive if your honest.

People who try to abuse me because they think I'm easy to influence because I'm calm and silent.
    That's actually stupid, because I have my own opinions and I don't get influenced easily.
    Or even people that try to belittle me. (They get in HUGE trouble.)

You know... some people don't know what to do.
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyAssTaillow View Post
    People who overly say "Just kidding" or "No offense"... It's less offensive if your honest.
    Argh... I especially hate that last bit.

I think somebody here said it before, but just because it isn't an insult to the person saying it doesn't necessarily mean it's not an insult to the person hearing what they have to say. D:
    In fact, that's how one guy in school a year ago got suspended for a week. :/

When there is stupid and pointless drama on my profile, I just let it be and not get involved with any predicaments of that nature but I really get annoyed and just post in threads to cool down.

Kids my age >_< Most aren't very intelligent and there jokes aren't funny.

Credit to me

Gangnam Style. And Pre-Teen Dating.

Saaatoshi!

^^agreed

Also when people say they understand when they don't.

Credit to me

This especially applies for anybody that works on drawing or spriting or anything like that, but I hate it when I work really hard on a signature only to find out at the end that it either looks ugly or doesn't work. Makes me really unmotivated... :/

Arguing with stubborn people.
    Realizing theres no milk for your cereal
    Realizing youre out of toilet paper
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I don't know about where you live, but where I live, you can ask the police to keep them down since they're disturbing the peace. o:
    The most annoying neighbors we have in my neighborhood is a church. On Christmas eve, they will ring the bells until midnight, and people park in our driveway. What's even worse is that when they park in our driveway, the parking lot built specifically for that church is almost totally empty. I know it isn't the church's fault, but it is a little irritating after a while.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

you know what really grinds my gears?!

şstarships niki minaj
    şwriters block
    şlittle siblings
    şlatin

The sleeping clause =.=
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    you know what really grinds my gears?!

şstarships niki minaj
    I love that song...

nicki minaj haters really grind my gears

Credit to me

^

people who have terrible taste in music

What grinds my gears is idiots and stupidity in general
    I AM NERDZ! YOU SHALL OBEY ME OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!

Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast