Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STAGE ON! :: May/Haruka Fan Club

New Question:
    Do you think May`s old outfit was better than the new one?
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/79/MayAG.png
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/...amondPearl.png
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 17th June 2012 at 5:48 PM.

What evil team do you invision May joining the most?

I'd like to see her with....Team Plasma. XD It would work well with her natural 'naivity' and, also, too, it could be a neat way to test how much she's grown to really care about Pokemon over time. It'd be awesome, even with the more 'depressing' elements aside...

Though, yeah, her bandana does indeed scream 'Team Magma' with the red. XD

I have May pictures in my photobucket now, I should post them sometime
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Does any one want may to have her own special ep.?

I think she should if she not returning to the anime maybe one of her next journey.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I think that there should be some sort of event lasting a long time span of episodes where ash meets up and battles to become chamipon of something....AND THEN MAY WINS! Manaphy could come back and help her win.
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I think she should if she not returning to the anime maybe one of her next journey.
    I think so too. There were specials about Misty and Dawn, and the latter is even returning, but May didn`t get a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    New Question:
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/79/MayAG.png
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/...amondPearl.png
    I like her new one more personally. Her old one was super cute, don't get me wrong, but her new one is so adorable. I would so wear it if I could =D
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

If May were to get a UNOVA Pokemon, I vote for Audino. It's innocent, friendly, cheerful, cute, and, even a bit dramatic (with how dang common it can be XD), but in a nice way, really. It's such a sweet pokemon. It really suit's May's character imo.

I like Audino, I wanna train one someday^^

Here's some cheerful May picts^^

What evil organization do you picture May to be a part of the most?
    My first instinct was Team Aqua. She has the pirate bandana after all, even if she hasn't worn a blue one yet . Unless you count this...

Artist: unknown

Although, Team Magma is another variable option for her seeing as her main Pokemon is a fire type.

I prefer the new one. Green is good ^^

Does any one want may to have her own special ep.?
    Sure, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    If May were to get a UNOVA Pokemon, I vote for Audino.
    I personally think Minccino would be a better option for May or maybe that's just my bias for all cute things begining with the letter M.

~~~~~~~~~
    Lastly, here is my drawing of May: http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...mcarkz/may.png
    As you can see, my drawing skills are not that great. Oh and don't fret, she hasn't lost an eye. She's winking, in case that wasn't clear.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 | IGN: Paradis | Mii: KL♪

Would love to join. May is my favorite character. Really hoping she appears in the new opening 2mw.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/30xhlr6.jpg[/IMG]

I want to join =3 I might aswell answer them topics ^-^

+ Why do you love May?
    I played Ruby a million times and I liked playing as her I used to wear a bandana when I first played Ruby years ago. Not to mention my fave Slayers character, Amelia.. her voice is Veronica Taylor aka May/Ash's voice actress.

+ What did you think of May when she first came?
    To tell the truth, I didn't like her much ^^; but Sweet May-san made me like her somehow. CURSE THAT FANFIC THAT MADE ME HATE HER

+ What's your favourite of May's Pokemon?
    Mana.. Manaphy ^^ Combusken aswell.

+ Would you like May and the Manaphy she bonded with to meet again?
    Ei, I love that movie and Manaphy, of course I want 'em to :3

I'll make May art when i bother, so yeah. That's all for now :3 nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 21st June 2012 at 8:45 AM.
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Welcome ArielSummer and PPL! Thank you for joining and enjoy your time!

@watericedragon; Ooh cute fanart you shared there. Seeing Duskull in the wallpaper makes me wonder if she would have caught that Duskull later on. Like it re-appears and May seeks her revenge for causing her to hit a tree or scaring her, lol.

What evil organization do you picture May to be a part of the most?

I did see some fan art a long time ago with May wearing Team Aqua gear and that makes her perfect. I mean they all wear bandanas and even though May only has Squirtle, it's a good pick for her, imo.

I like May's new outfit the most. I did have a period where I wanted May to switch into her new outfit when the Battle Frontier saga started but now I got too used to her old outfit. x__X Both outfits are great so no trouble there.

Does any one want may to have her own special ep?
    I agree May didn't get a fabulous special of her own but I thought the appearance in the Wallace Cup was enough. o_o I wouldn't mind her coming back for Unova. Like her dad is going to Unova for that Battle Tournament that may happen and May decides to come too because "hey I magically heard Ash and Dawn are there too!"

@Triohydre; I agree with Audino. I also see her with Pansear because it's a fire-type. Both are a bit adventurous. Just a bit.

It would be awesome if May does come back with Sapphire's outfit. I'm not sure the color may suit May (since Sapphire = blue = the outfit works) but I'd definitely like to see it happen to get an opinion.

@meowth_city;
    Cute drawing! Maybe her right eyelids could have been at the bottom aligned with the other eye but it's still a great job.

@PPL; What fanfic would make you dislike her? D:

Here's a random drawing I did a week ago. Finally thought about sharing it even if I tried experimenting with Shoujo-style techniques. It's pretty hard. x__X Clicky to see~

Banner made by me~

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    I think so too. There were specials about Misty and Dawn, and the latter is even returning, but May didn`t get a single one.
    I think its because they weren't expecting Dawn or Brock to return to the series but when B&W 2 came out they were like what the heck why not bring her back again.

What evil team do you invision May joining the most?
    None May is too sweet to join anything evil even if the outfits do look good on her lol.

Electro Ball!

Red face (◡‿◡✿) bonjour

Hi guys, I just came back to Serebii today to see what's been changed since I left about 3+ years ago c: I found this club and May's always been one of my favorite Pokémon characters, so I thought "Why not?" and decided to post.

⇝ Why do you love May?
    Well there's plenty of reasons that I love May. My first Pokémon game (that I actually owned) was Ruby, so I obviously grew a preference and an attachment to the 3rd generation as a whole. With that said, I love her in the anime and the manga as well! She's just such a funny and perfect character in my opinion. And of course I ship Contestshipping, since I think they are just the most precious babies to exist! ♥

Do you think May's old outfit was better than the new one?
    Well I was so used to her old one she looked really different in her new one. But I love both even though I slightly prefer her new one!
    Also May returning because she magically heard of Ash and Dawn sounds aweosme and I would love to see her in Sapphire's outfit!

Here's May dressing as Nurse Joy! Rather funny -I wonder what episode it's from?

@Sweet May -great drawing

@PopPrincessLyra -never judge a character by a fan fic (unless it's a good fan fic!)

As for May with a Unova pokemon.... maybe Deerling or Vannilite?

Does any one want may to have her own special ep?
    I would love to see how she and her rivals are doing in Johto! Yup yup!

@Trioxhydre -I love those pictures!

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Why do you love May?
    Well, Emerald was my first Pokemon game, and playing as May was really cool for me. At the time I didn't know much about her, till she came onto the anime. I didn't really realize how much I liked May until one episode where (sorry i don't know what episode it was) she lost to this other girl in the final round of a contest. May was devestated and started crying in a hallway. I started crying too, and after that I started to connect with May a lot more. Now shes probably my favorite character from the series cause i think shes awesome :3
    Ferriswheelshipping, Dualrivalshipping, Pokeshipping, Wishfulshipping = <3

Welcome to the club BabyLugia and tokio767! Glad to have you two aboard! ^_^

@Dawn; that image came from the gigantic Claydol episode, AG104 or "Claydol, Big and Tall!" It was a funny episode.

Banner made by me~

Oops I forgot to reply again LOL. Well I guess now that I'm in I'll answer some more questions, and even share some fanart :D

⇝ Do you think May's old outfit was better than the new one?
    No! I'm a big fan of her new outfit. I like the Emerald outfits compared to the Ruby and Sapphire outfits in general xD I don't know why, they just seem more...stylish to me q:
    ⇝ Does any one want may to have her own special ep.?
    Ohmyasdfghjkl; I WOULD LOVE THAT! Like it could be about her adventures in other regions with Drew, Harley, and Soledad! (sorry I just REALLY love contestshipping and those 4 characters ;A; they're so precious) I think my really strong interest in an episode with her and the other characters I mentioned in it has to do with the episodes she was in in the D/P/Pt arc q: When she mentioned Drew and Harley, and when they, along with her family, were watching her compete, I was like "omg precious bbus" ;o;

So yea, onto fanart!
        Spoiler:- FANART :B :

And a question: can we talk about Sapphire, too? Or is she considered a completely different character?

⇝ Do you think May's old outfit was better than the new one?
    No I think her new outfit is really cute. But the old one own's for the nastalgia^^
    ⇝ Does any one want may to have her own special ep.?
    Yes! May is funny and neat and it'd be fun to see her travels through Johto a bit plus we need a co-ordenating special ep soo why not one that focusses on May a bit? Could be neat to see if Skitty evolve's or not too XD (even though I love her as a Skitty...)

Plus...I wanna see May lose her temper like she did in Sinnoh again. XD I laughed soo hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLugia View Post
    Ohmyasdfghjkl; I WOULD LOVE THAT! Like it could be about her adventures in other regions with Drew, Harley, and Soledad! (sorry I just REALLY love contestshipping and those 4 characters ;A; they're so precious) I think my really strong interest in an episode with her and the other characters I mentioned in it has to do with the episodes she was in in the D/P/Pt arc q: When she mentioned Drew and Harley, and when they, along with her family, were watching her compete, I was like "omg precious bbus" ;o;

And a question: can we talk about Sapphire, too? Or is she considered a completely different character?
    Yes a special/spin-off series of our favorite coordinators would be a great thing. T_T Miss them all!

Great images btw! Genderbent May is really cute. X3 Also Sapphire is a total different character if you look at it. Their only similarities are the appearance. Game!May gets a spot here because the personality is usually up to the player. (there's a PokeSpecial club to talk about Sapphire too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    Plus...I wanna see May lose her temper like she did in Sinnoh again. XD I laughed soo hard.
    May losing her temper in that Wallace Cup arc was very scary. XD

Banner made by me~

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    Sapphire is a total different character if you look at it. Their only similarities are the appearance. Game!May gets a spot here because the personality is usually up to the player. (there's a PokeSpecial club to talk about Sapphire too!)
    Roger that! I was thinking the same thing, but I just wanted to confirm. Sapphire is also a precious bbu ;o; I'll definitely have to check out the PokéSpecial Club! I love the manga to bits c:

⇝ What evil organization do you picture May to be a part of the most?
    Obviously either Team Magma or Team Aqua...I can't picture her being a part of any others (simply because I think she wouldn't look as good in the outfits xD I tend to like characters for their fashion choices LOL)
    So I'll just casually drop off some fanart for that too 8D

Spoiler:- More Fanart hurrdurr :B :

I looove to share fanart. I've got tons more to share with you guys! But those are for later posts c:

^ WOW NICE ART Busty xP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    @PPL; What fanfic would make you dislike her? D:
    It's called 'Wishes Do Come True'.
    It was Poke Shippy... It was the VERY first FanFic I ever read... so I thought it was real x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post
    @PopPrincessLyra -never judge a character by a fan fic (unless it's a good fan fic!)
    It was a good fic XD But I believed it that time coz the Author was like, "YES ITS TRUE!! MAY IS A NAGGING SHREW!!!!"
    I was confused, okay? I didn't bother watching anymore PKMN eps right after Misty left, but then when i saw her in the new eps, I decided to watch PKMN again xP
    Explains why I didn't know the bike accident of Ash and May xD

Must rewatch Advance....
    I do remember May and Ash were pretty hilarious in that ep of their first tag battle. "Hardy-har-har!" I used to know every single line of hers, Ash's, James and Jessie's from watching it too much.

And oh, I'm making banners and stuff for the club I'm just busy with other stuff XD

I'll also do a sketch of May and Manaphy :3 nya~

I haven't posted in a while but I was still view this page every time I log in XD so...

Do you think May's old outfit was better than the new one?
    I like what ever she wears but I do like her new one better!

Electro Ball!

could I join?

May is the sole reason I got back to the Pokemon anime.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Oh, here's the stuff I made, Sweet May-san ^_^
        Spoiler:- meep?:

Oh yeah, Mana-san is the best PKMN she had, then Swablu xD nya~

PopPrincess_Lyra, WOW, really great banners you made, especially with all of her pookemon and you even included Swablu and Manaphy! Amazing!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast