View Poll Results: I'm adding a giveaway to this shop. What should i give away?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shiny Flawless

    3 25.00%
  • Event(s)

    2 16.67%
  • Shiny Event(s)

    1 8.33%
  • Shiny Flawless Event(s)

    2 16.67%
  • DW Event(s)

    0 0%
  • Complete Nature Set of an Event

    2 16.67%
  • Nothing

    2 16.67%
  • Other (Send me a PM with ideas)

    0 0%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 210

Thread: DarkCharizard2's Trade Shop of Wonders

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I'm interested in: 10048 Germany MATTLE Ho-oh Careful Nature, Somewhat vain

    (Also, what is the characteristic on your Quirky MT BATA Ho-Oh? I may be interested in that, depending.)

    Please check mah shop. Thanks

    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

    Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

    Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolveram View Post
    I'm interested in: 10048 Germany MATTLE Ho-oh Careful Nature, Somewhat vain

    (Also, what is the characteristic on your Quirky MT BATA Ho-Oh? I may be interested in that, depending.)

    Please check mah shop. Thanks
    The characteristic is: Often scatters things

    I like your:

    Recital Piplup UT Level 15, Calm- FLAWLESS, OT リサイタル, ID 07202
    and
    Flawless 2012MAY Darkrai (The one you RNGed)
    if you would be willing to trade those.

    Btw, I took your place as Wi-Fi Central Moderator after you got promoted.

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    interested in a set of adventure camp fossils what would you like for them.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    interested in a set of adventure camp fossils what would you like for them.
    Those are pretty hard to come by right now and still pretty rare. Is all of what you have to offer listed in your shop right now?

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i have a bunch more shiny flawless that i dont have listed and some flawless events.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    i have a bunch more shiny flawless that i dont have listed and some flawless events.
    Could you PM me a list of your flawless events, in that case?

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Another Massive update just happened! Look out for more updates to come!

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i'm interested in at least one of each of bulbasaur, squirtle and charmander:

    Stamp Collection Kanto Starters
    39279 Bulbasaur Adamant Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Bold Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Bold Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Careful Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Bulbasaur Careful Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Careful Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Bulbasaur Hasty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Hasty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Lonely Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Modest Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Modest Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Naughty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Naughty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Quiet Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Charmander Careful Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Gentle Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Mild Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Modest Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Naďve Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Relaxed Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Serious Nature, Likes to thrash about
    39279 Charmander Timid Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Squirtle Adamant Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Brave Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Calm Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Careful Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Naďve Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Naughty Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Squirtle Quiet Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Relaxed Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Relaxed Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Squirtle Serious Nature, Often dozes off

    check my shop to see if anything interests you, also do you have any of the new PC single battle event pokemon?
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leppy420 View Post
    i'm interested in at least one of each of bulbasaur, squirtle and charmander:

    Stamp Collection Kanto Starters
    39279 Bulbasaur Adamant Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Bold Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Bold Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Careful Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Bulbasaur Careful Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Careful Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Bulbasaur Hasty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Hasty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Lonely Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Modest Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Modest Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Naughty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Naughty Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Quiet Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Charmander Careful Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Gentle Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Mild Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Modest Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Naďve Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Relaxed Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Serious Nature, Likes to thrash about
    39279 Charmander Timid Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Squirtle Adamant Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Brave Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Calm Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Careful Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Naďve Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Naughty Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Squirtle Quiet Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Relaxed Nature, Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Relaxed Nature, Somewhat vain
    39279 Squirtle Serious Nature, Often dozes off

    check my shop to see if anything interests you, also do you have any of the new PC single battle event pokemon?
    I'm heading out right now, so I'll check your shop when I get back. And yes. I have all of those events, I just need to update.

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'll trade my shiny Kyurem, shiny Haxorus or Lv.100 Heatran for that Gamestop Deoxys
    GENGAR IS EPIC

    PKMN Black FC: 1722 0345 9104
    PKMN Black Name: Ben


  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCharizard2 View Post
    The characteristic is: Often scatters things

    I like your:

    Recital Piplup UT Level 15, Calm- FLAWLESS, OT リサイタル, ID 07202
    and
    Flawless 2012MAY Darkrai (The one you RNGed)
    if you would be willing to trade those.

    Btw, I took your place as Wi-Fi Central Moderator after you got promoted.
    Ah, okay, I already have that MT BATA one. So, I only want the DUELLBE one I listed up there- do you want to trade that for the Piplup or the Darkrai?

    And yeah, congrats on being moded :P

    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

    Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

    Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolveram View Post
    Ah, okay, I already have that MT BATA one. So, I only want the DUELLBE one I listed up there- do you want to trade that for the Piplup or the Darkrai?

    And yeah, congrats on being moded :P
    Thanks. And I'll take the Darkrai if that's okay with you.


    Quote Originally Posted by rarecandyking View Post
    I'll trade my shiny Kyurem, shiny Haxorus or Lv.100 Heatran for that Gamestop Deoxys

    Sorry, not interested.

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    What are the Genders of these YOTD Pokes?
    53222 Year of the Dragon Deino Calm Nature, Often dozes off
    50252 Year of the Dragon Swablu Hardy Nature, Likes to thrash about

    Im offering Shiny Kyushu Adamnt Metagross and Shiny Kyushu Modest Ludicolo for them
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn region
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Do you have an Untouched Magnemite (Timid or Modest) with Hidden Power Fire/Fighting/Ground and Ability Magnet Pull?

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Did you check my thread about the sticker kanto starter eggs and single battle events?
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  16. #116
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    What are the Genders of these YOTD Pokes?
    53222 Year of the Dragon Deino Calm Nature, Often dozes off
    50252 Year of the Dragon Swablu Hardy Nature, Likes to thrash about

    Im offering Shiny Kyushu Adamnt Metagross and Shiny Kyushu Modest Ludicolo for them
    I don't remember off the top of my head, but I already have those two, so sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGodric View Post
    Do you have an Untouched Magnemite (Timid or Modest) with Hidden Power Fire/Fighting/Ground and Ability Magnet Pull?
    I have a yt flawless timid one, but not with HP fire fighting or ground, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by leppy420 View Post
    Did you check my thread about the sticker kanto starter eggs and single battle events?
    Working on it. I'm pretty busy right now.

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  17. #117
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Another Massive update and more to come!

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  18. #118

    Default

    DarkCharizard2,

    39279 Bulbasaur Modest Nature, Capable of taking hits
    39279 Charmander Modest Nature, Alert to sounds
    39279 Squirtle Calm Nature, Often dozes off

    I'm interested in these 3 events and maybe a set of fossil events if I have anything you'd want, I'll pm you with what I can offer!
    Pokemon White FC: 3869-3649-6188

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I am interested in your:

    04332 Torchic Adamant Nature, Capable of taking hits *Flawless*
    13546 Charmander Timid Nature, Often dozes off *Flawless*
    06232 Movie 12 Keldeo Timid Nature, Mischievous *Flawless*
    07142 Movie 12 Meloetta Naďve Nature, Somewhat vain *Flawless*


    I have the english DW Jolteon from the befriend an eeveevolution event (Calm nature), the DW Event Porygon (Serious nature), and the Halloween Banette (Quirky nature). I also have the Mew (Jolly Nature) from the Pokemon Ranch game for the Wii, if you are interested. I have a Darkrai that was given away over wifi (for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) if you are interested in that too.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895


    Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

    *Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey, I'm interested in your 10ANIV Celebi, Pal City Manaphy, CHANNEL Jirachi and FAL2012 Mew (the non-flawless one) and I can offer you FEB2012 mewtwo, mild nature, 2012MAY darkrai, lax or hasty nature, SPR2012 Zekrom, timid nature and SPR2012 reshiram, careful nature if you are interested, or we can do just one for one of them of them if you don't like them all
    HeartGold Team



    Platinum Team



    White Team



    Black 2 Team



    White friend code: 1850 5539 8376

    I like trading and hatching eggs from other games to get the exact team i want!

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Hi!

    I would like your flawless scizor, please.

    In exchange, do you want a flawless shiny stantlerthat I rng bred myself?
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where you least suspect it.
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Hello! I'm extremely interested in this 20078 Italy Aura Mew Adamant Nature, Loves to eat. Would you trade it for a UT Adamant 10ANNIV Lugia from the UK? If not, please CMT for other things
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

    Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560


  23. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn region
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Do you have UT Victini Adamant from the movie?

    here is all I have from events, hope you need something for trade:

    Mew Untouched Lv.50 (Timid) - PokéFesta/Pal City Japanese
    Celebi Untouched Lv.50 (Modest) - GAMESTP
    Celebi Untouched Lv.50 (Docile) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    Jirachi Untouched Lv.05 (Mild) - WISHMKR
    Deoxys Untouched Lv.50 (Modest) - Gamestp
    Keldeo Untouched Lv.15 (Timid) - SMR2012 Gamestop
    Meloetta Untouched - Japanese Movie (July 14 to Aug. 31, 2012)
    Shiny Pichu Untouched Lv.30 (Jolly) Male - Wi-Fi SPR2010
    Shiny Raikou Untouched Lv.30 (Rash) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    Shiny Entei Untouched Lv.30 (Adamant) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    Shiny Suicune Untouched Lv.30 (Relaxed) - Wi-Fi WIN2011

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn region
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'm interested in your Jirachi Timid and Genesect Modest too, if they're ut

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD, USA
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I'm interested in your JEREMY Gengar. All I have to offer sadly is the Gamestop Keldeo.

    Edit:

    I now have the DW Arceus as well (and it's a nature you don't have yet [Hasty]), but yeah.
    Last edited by Candy Coated Gengar; 26th September 2012 at 5:08 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •