Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 1) (744)

Oh boy. How come Ash scan a Koffing? Doesn't he remember it back in his Kanto days and he battles Jessie who owns that pokemon before evolves into Weezing?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Oh boy. How come Ash scan a Koffing? Doesn't he remember it back in his Kanto days and he battles Jessie who owns that pokemon before evolves into Weezing?
    Will you people stop with that? Of course Ash scanned it, who knows what info the Pokedex could give to him. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Will you people stop with that? Of course Ash scanned it, who knows what info the Pokedex could give to him. -.-
    Ok. So Ash have a reason to scan Koffing to find out any new information that he doesn't know about. All right. Anyway, his battle with Homika happens to be the greatest Gym Battle yet. Ash get to use 6 pokemon while Tomika only get to use 3. Its so odd.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Sow hat was all that junk about Koffing vs Unfezant being "confirmed" to be first? I guess I was right after all.
    It wasn't junk, the summary simply was too vague like usual. Ash saw Koffing's speed prior to the match, so he could have used Unfezant first in response to that over having Boldore lose first.

Because Ash usually scans Pokemon more then once. Pokedex gives you the moves a Pokemon can use apparently. I don't know what Ash said, I would hope he wasn't "Who's that Pokemon". Also, Jessie didn't own Koffing, James did.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Because Ash usually scans Pokemon more then once. Pokedex gives you the moves a Pokemon can use apparently. I don't know what Ash said, I would hope he wasn't "Who's that Pokemon". Also, Jessie didn't own Koffing, James did.
    He didn't say 'Who's that Pokémon' he just scanned it.

Homika didnt smack the boy who owned the Gothitelle did she? I didnt watch the episode, but the screencap makes it look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    It wasn't junk, the summary simply was too vague like usual. Ash saw Koffing's speed prior to the match, so he could have used Unfezant first in response to that over having Boldore lose first.

It was "junk" because everyone was jumping to conclusions. Whenever I made a prediction with Boldore starting first or anybody else's prediction, people were like "Unfezant vs Koffing is confirmed to be first" meh.

By the way why is Meloetta stalking Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    By the way why is Meloetta stalking Ash?

Ash saved it from getting hurt by falling props.

It was "junk" because everyone was jumping to conclusions. Whenever I made a prediction with Boldore starting first or anybody else's prediction, people were like "Unfezant vs Koffing is confirmed to be first" meh.
    Jumping to conclusions on a vague summary that could have easily suggested Unfezant vs Koffing being first hardly is "junk".

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    He didn't say 'Who's that Pokémon' he just scanned it.
    Did he say it's name before scanning it at all or anything?
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Omg, Homika had freckles! She was so cute; she totally made the episode. Aside from her, nothing was all-that interesting. Her Koffing was as amazing as a Pokemon could be, but it still left a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think that stems from the fact that it was so incredibly poweful; I expected it to put up a challenge, but that thing was slaying all of Ash's Pokemon like it was nothing. Thankfully Leavanny saved the day, although I still wish Boldore had defeated it. Anyway, it was a solid episode.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The episode begins with the opening.
    Tell me more.

match was good, I don't care if ash won and the rules were set for 3vs6 ***** didn't deserve that badge

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    match was good, I don't care if ash won and the rules were set for 3vs6 ***** didn't deserve that badge
    So I guess you and many of the people who play the games don't deserve the badges either?

This was exactly like a game gym.

Unfezant was great, if she hadn't been poisoned she could have won. She did better than Boldore in my opinion.
    Ash was thinking about recalling her but she wanted to continue. It was the best matchup of the first episode in my opinion, love that the writers are sort of making her a stronghold amongst Ash's Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    LOL WTF ASH SCANS KOFFING.

Did he never saw one or something!? >__>
    I thought the same thing. I was a little surprised when I saw it on the episode pictures. I was like, "you got stalked by one in Kanto (TR). Wtf!?" Hahaha.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Do people realize that he never ever scanned Koffing in the pokedex until today?
    Do people realize they have him scan pokemon he's seen to "inform" the younger audiences?
    Do people realize that in the anime each time Ash gets a pokedex, it has more information on the pokemon than before?

Do people realize that he never ever scanned Koffing in the pokedex until today?
    Do people realize they have him scan pokemon he's seen to "inform" the younger audiences?
    Do people realize that in the anime each time Ash gets a pokedex, it has more information on the pokemon than before?
    Oh my God, an intelligent post.

Thank you!

So I guess you and many of the people who play the games don't deserve the badges either?

This was exactly like a game gym.
    This isnt the game. A Pikachu being able to beat legendary's but loses to a Panpour. Anime Logic.

The battle just shows how weak Ash is.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    This isnt the game. A Pikachu being able to beat legendary's but loses to a Panpour. Anime Logic.

The battle just shows how weak Ash is.
    No it just shows how overpowered Homika was. It was to hype up BW2.

Complaining about scanning? Come on, he scanned a Charizard in Johto it was obvious he would.
    Oh, and you obviously don't remember the Kanto days either becaause Jessie never owned a Koffing.
    *Facepalm*
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Didn't Ash already see a Koffing in Episode 2 "Pokemon Emergency!" Why is scanning Koffing with his Pokedex?

Anyone moaning about the scanning hasn't watched the anime in years.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I don't see why that matters; the Pokedex gives us trivial information 95% of the time. It rarely serves a purpose. In fact, I'm convinced that they only have Ash use the Pokedex to fill up 10-15 seconds of the episode. It's a very smart process, but it's becoming more redundant than Team Rocket. #truthtea

Quote Originally Posted by DeLaw View Post
    Didn't Ash already see a Koffing in Episode 2 "Pokemon Emergency!" Why is scanning Koffing with his Pokedex?
    He NEVER EVER scanned a Koffing until this episode. =|

When people whine because Ash scanned X old pokemon mean something is terribly wrong, people will always look for something to whine? come on...

I'm guessing leavanny beat koffing because its first energy ball decreased koffing's special defense, as indicated by the green sparks that surrounded koffing, allowing the second one to KO...also, Cilan mentioned something about it after the win...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast