Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 2) (745)

Edit at Dudleyspud: What are you trying to get at? Usually a mixture of truth and untruth. There, that entirely undermines it. There's no little bit of evidence that supports Drayden being the champion. THERE IS NONE. Only untruth, thus it can't be a rumor just baseless fanspeculation. Alder is still the champion in B2W2, thus that forgones the entire discussion as mere fanspeculation that is based on desires for him to be something more.

So... At least Palpitoad got hit with a ton of Venoshock's, that at least gives it a fair reason why it fainted.. Still wanted an evolution though.

Glad that we got to see this many pokemon.

Huh, Team Rocket takes over the livecaster! :S
    - They're talking about the movie. Showing clips of Keldeo.

Apparently, Team Rocket has a quiz question, for which you can either call a line for Jessie, Meowth, or James. And you can win issues of Black2 or White2.

Overall.. I'm a bit saddened that Palpitoad got beat without doing much.

Pignite and Pikachu were the stars, but I think that Leavanny and Boldore gave good performances as well.
    Last edited by Locormus; 14th June 2012 at 12:07 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    DAMN YOU POKEMON WRITERS. pikachu starred, pignite got win and palpitoad and boldore got nothing. As far as i'm concerned this programme can go to HELL.

This is the last straw for the starters screwing over the reserves, seeing as this programme does nothing but make me angry because the writers so TERRIBLE, there's no point in me watching it. I hate what this programme has become, one big advert that doesn't care at all about anything that won't generate them extra income, so sorry palpitoad pikachu and pignite are hogging yet again.

goodbye pokemon anime.
    I agree completely...it sucks

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Yes but isn't best wishes 2 ment to just have a bunch of older pokemon
    It's an entirely new season!

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

It's unfortunate that Palpitoad didn't get a win or get as much battle time as I had hoped. Oh well.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

D one big advert that doesn't care at all about anything that won't generate them extra income
    You mean they want to make money!? This is outrageous! Don't you miss the days when the Pokemon anime wasn't for making money? (hint: that was never)

Anyway. I was sort of disappointed that Pignite got a win here, but I expected it and it was just nice to see the reserves again. It was a pretty good Gym battle overall, much better than Brycen's and the first few Gym battles. It seemed to really make Ash seem underpowered though--he needed six of his Pokemon just to take down three of hers. I would have much rathered a full six-on-six battle, but oh well.

Also, what did the "but then...?!" from one of the summaries refer to? Unfezant didn't really do much :s

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    You mean they want to make money!? This is outrageous! Don't you miss the days when the Pokemon anime wasn't for making money? (hint: that was never)
    Anyway. I was sort of disappointed that Pignite got a win here, but I expected it and it was just nice to see the reserves again. It was a pretty good Gym battle overall, much better than Brycen's and the first few Gym battles. It seemed to really make Ash seem underpowered though--he needed six of his Pokemon just to take down three of hers. I would have much rathered a full six-on-six battle, but oh well.
    Also, what did the "but then...?!" from one of the summaries refer to? Unfezant didn't really do much :s
    "But then..." was referring to Iris yelling to Ash and giving encouragement.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Maybe he meant that the money making thing shouldn't be so in your face...it's so obvious...there's a word for that but doesn't come to me right now

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

DAMN YOU POKEMON WRITERS. pikachu starred, pignite got win and palpitoad and boldore got nothing. As far as i'm concerned this programme can go to HELL.

This is the last straw for the starters screwing over the reserves, seeing as this programme does nothing but make me angry because the writers so TERRIBLE, there's no point in me watching it. I hate what this programme has become, one big advert that doesn't care at all about anything that won't generate them extra income, so sorry palpitoad pikachu and pignite are hogging yet again.

goodbye pokemon anime.
    Goodbye, we won't miss you.

At least Oshawott didn't pop out every two minutes like he always does.

were did this Garbodor get this garbage bag from ??

first w have a crustle who make the sky rain rocks

and now a garbodor who creates garbage bags out of nothing !!

Pokemon became magicians in BW :/

goodbye pokemon anime.
    totally agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by fizzay View Post
    Goodbye, we won't miss you.

At least Oshawott didn't pop out every two minutes like he always does.
    hurray for that

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

I thought we used to get decent treatment for all team members, I know the starters always got a bit better treatment but it was never as bad as this HELL HOLE in best wishes where no-one other than pikachu, oshawott, pikachu, pignite and pikachu can get any sort of focus. This saga is SO much worse than the others for this sort of one- sided starter pushing, terrible reserve treatment and ash catching far too many pokemon he doesn't use.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Seriously, the battle was good but homika was hax... like hax, that or she was extremely lucky. Every time she used a poison attack one of ash's pokemon got poisoned... I mean they have like 30 percent of chance poisoning but that doesn't mean that they have to always to have such affect.
    Last edited by Propane; 14th June 2012 at 4:32 PM.

Next time a new beginning ?? maybe Ash decided not to enter the league and get another humiliating defeat, he will just travel around continuing his silly journey for no reason.

Seriously, the battle was good but homika was hax... like hax, that or she was extremely lucky.
    I sort of agree with this, but it's kind of refreshing to see someone besides Ash get handed the Luck Ball.

Poison did seem to be extremely overpowered, though. Ash's Pokemon pretty much stopped moving the moment they got poisoned. I guess it was to be more realistic then Sinnoh's portrayal of Status Effects, but it seemed a bit over the top. Even in the Games Pokemon aren't that crippled.

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    Seriously, the battle was good but homika was hax... like hax, that or she was extremely lucky. Every time she used a poison attack one of ash's pokemon got poisoned... I mean they have like 30 percent of chance poisoning that doesn't that they have to always to have such affect.
    It was just a ploy for Ash's less important pkmn to lose quickly

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by alypkmn View Post

totally agree with you
    Garbodor was using Gunk Shot and Crustle was using Rock Slide...

totally agree with you
    thanks, i was expecting just to get flamed for that post so I'm glad

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Next time a new beginning ?? maybe Ash decided not to enter the league and get another humiliating defeat, he will just travel around continuing his silly journey for no reason.
    He has a reason, to be a Pokemon master.

Homika was pretty haxy in that battle.

from the sound of things Homika definitely puts Koga to shame anime wise in terms of handing poison types.

As usual no one is happy with how things turn out either.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Garbodor was using Gunk Shot and Crustle was using Rock Slide...
    thats NOT an answer...how can a crustle make the sky rain rock ?? does this seams logical to you ??

I remember back then when a pokemon use rock slides, itg just hit the ground and the rock come out of the ground and falls on the target,and not like ridicules animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Maybe because the anime is stupid and cheap.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    from the sound of things Homika definitely puts Koga to shame anime wise in terms of handing poison types.

can you blame us? pignite and pikachu have tonnes of wins already and yet those pratts get yet more wins whilst the pokemon who have been badly treated all the saga continue to be. Why would we be happy that 4 reserves were give NO wins and only one reserve got a win so two of the foul three could STEAL yet more wins. I am sick of pikachu, pignite and oshawott.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

thats NOT an answer...how can a crustle make the sky rain rock ?? does this seams logical to you ??

I remember back then when a pokemon use rock slides, itg just hit the ground and the rock come out of the ground and falls on the target,and not like ridicules animation.

Or when quick attack was just running very fast without any streaks of light

or a wing attack didn't look like it came from Star Wars and many others...the moves are sensationalized to the point that they became ridiculous
    Last edited by Nacreous; 14th June 2012 at 1:01 PM.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

Does it really matter? Seriously Pansage summons a giant rock out of no where and Pignite summons columns of fire from the ground the anime does this all the time.

Or when quick attack was just running very fast without any streaks of light

or a wing attack didn't look like it came from Star Wars and many others...the moves are sensationalized to the point that they because ridiculous
    I can accept anything....but this is really to much...even if they dont care about how the anime turn out, this is ridicules and its clearly an insult to all the audience who are watching.

Does it really matter? Seriously Pansage summons a giant rock out of no where and Pignite summons columns of fire from the ground the anime does this all the time.
    and this is another ridicules animation, their animators and writers are really lazy..

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast