Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gotta Catch Them All!

I've never even tried to complete the regional dex in the GBA games because I only have one GBA.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

To be honest I've never caught them all in any game, I've always said "I'll do it in the next game..."

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

I completed the Pokédex in Pokémon Gold. But I haven't been able to complete a pokédex since then. In Firered at the moment, I'm playing a Nuzlocke file actually
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 6th November 2012 at 7:31 PM. Reason: Advert removed

I'm working on the National Dex, it's on and off, because it's hard to trade :P

Regional: 151?/151 No that isn't a typo, I have a legitimate Mew in the 3rd Gen. I attended the event about 5 years ago. Too bad that I send my Dragonite to Diamond, at least the I've all I've got to do is evolve one of the Dragonair I own.

National: 344/384 possible . I also have Jirachi via Pokémon Channel PAL. Large wholes in the Johto and Hoenn Sections. Do to the lack of "Legendaries" this includes Restarting Sapphire again. It's on hold until I complete BW2.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I've never caught 'em all...but I'm getting closer.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

No I have never completed a pokedex yet.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

I caught about 140/150 on my Firered, but I would have probably finished it had I not traded everything to my Emerald game. (which I completed the national on)
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

FireRed was the only game where I've ever gotten close to completing the National Dex. I've caught all 150 in the Kanto Dex and I've seen and caught 380/386 in the National Dex, the only ones I'm missing are Mew, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latios, Latias, and Deoxys. I see little point in going any further, there's no way for me to get Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

nope, i traded all the guys i cought to my emerald (i completed that dex though)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Ehh... Apart from red, I've never been able to complete the pokedex- too many pokemon... But in Sinnott I've completed the regional

i got 380 in Firered and Emerald. Im glad i had a friend who had a Game Link cable but i started kinda late so i missed the Event-only leggys... thanks Nintendo!
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

I'm nearly done with my regional Kanto dex in Fire Red...

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 94~}
    {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Wurmple(OR 1 RE!)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Nope, and I only half-heartedly tried doing so. I moved onto Soul Silver and I'm working on that 'Dex instead
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

I didn't catch 'em all, but I saw all the ones from Kanto dex.

285 right now and counting

I haven't and never did. It's waaay to difficult to do so.

I completed the regional poxedex some years ago, but i lost my game some months later. I have never tried to complete the dex again.

- My Offers -

Spoiler:- My Offers:

- Looking For -
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

I do only trade and accept legally obtained pokemon. I'm also using instacheck.

Kanto dex is complete, National is 369 or 370. I only need Pokes from Colesseum/XD now. And Suicune, but since you can get it in I think both Colesseum and XD I'm not going to start over LG/FR to get it.

Me and my brother got 150/150 for Kanto and then promptly gave up on National due to not having RSE at the time... maybe I'll try again sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    I haven't and never did. It's waaay to difficult to do so.
    It is really difficult. I remember completing the National Pokedex in Generation 2 and I thought nothing could be harder, but Generation 3 proved me wrong. The fact that only Kanto and a few Johto Pokemon exist in LG/FR really made it so that you were forced to trade with R/S/E to get Hoenn and the remaining Johto Pokemon, but even if you did, you still had to attend several event Pokemon distributions to get Pokemon like Celebi and Mew. That's if you wanted a real complete National Pokedex though, which I'm sure most people didn't care about.

^Yeah, that was the most annoying thing about completing the National Dex, if you didn't catch the events for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi or Deoxys, then too ****ing bad, you can never complete it. I'm glad they fixed it in 4th gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12