Thread: Fun! The Ultimate Journey Through Kanto! PGish

Default Fun! The Ultimate Journey Through Kanto! PGish

Prologue

Shigeru Miyamoto was sitting in a dark room. The room was filled with darkness. The only light came from the bright overhead lights hanging from the ceiling. Shigeru Miyamoto spun around in his chair. He was thinking. Hard. He grabbed the remote and threw it at the TV. There was nothing on. He then leapt from the couch and landed on the ceiling before falling back onto the floor. He lowered himself up and walked to the window. He saw nothing...except for the outside world. He then turned around to look out the window. Too many cars were passing by. He sat back down on the table. There was a half eaten sandwich sitting there. He finished it.

Chapter 1: Begin! The Journey! Now!
    Koroshi-san Miryarutomai sat up in his bed. He was now 12. The excitement as he brewed inside. He leaped out of bed and threw his clothes on abruptly in speed. He ran out of his house, knocking his mom over and breaking her neck. He didn't care though, as he was about to get his first pokemon.

Koroshi-san was soon inside Oak's lab. When the war struck, all the buildings were banned so now Oak lived in a giant tree. It was an Elm tree. Koroshi-san stormed up to Oak.

"Hello now I can get pokemon." said Koroshi-san with a brute force of tongue.

"Okay, Koroshi-san. Unfortunately, all pokemon are taken. Except this one pikachu. He's special because he knows every move in the universe." exclaimed Oak gleefully as he handed and shiny golden pokeball to Koroshi-san, who grabbed it.

Koroshi-san thrust the ball into the air and posed dramatically as he smiled and glistened with animosity and guile.

"I have a Pikachu! I shall name him... Uhcakip!" shouted Koroshi-san.

Suddenly, his ancient rival strolled in. Most people knew him as Bossjob.

"You and me have to battle now, Koko." said Bossjob as he threw his pokeballs into the air. Out popped Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.

"So you're the one who got all three starters! Well taste MY monster!" shouted Koroshi-san as he sent out Uhcakip.

He then ordered Uhcakip to use Tri-Attack. The Tri-Attack hit all three pokemon at once and sent them flying at Bossjob. Bossjob was hit head on and was left with a massive skar.

"You will rue the day, Koroshi-san! I will have this skar to remember you by! I will match you with a similar skar! AHHH!!" as Bossjob ran, he dropped the Viridian Gym Badge. Koroshi-san picked it up and jumped in the air and froze there.

"I got the Viridian Gym Badge!!" shouted Koroshi-san as he landed. He then shook Oak's hand and ran off. As Oak saw Koroshi-san run away though, he knew this wouldn't be over. Oak pulled off his mask and revealed that he was a Noctowl.

"Soon, my pet, soon."

That's all for chapter one! I can take harsh criticism and commentary so feel free to please!

Well, I found this story nonsensical, ill-spelt and completely random, with no regard for sense or meaning.

I LOVED IT!!!

To be honest, when I first started reading I thought 'God, this is aweful', because I thought this was meant to be a SERIOUS thing. But as I got through, boy was I wrong!

Because this is such a spoof I cannot really correct spelling - you may have made it intentional - but scar is spelt with a C. That is all.

The part I found the most funny must have been the Rival's statement of revenge and abrupt departure and the Noctowl revelation.

For the love of God, put me on your PM list or any old scrap of paper and tell me when the next chapter comes out.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

I think with more detail, length and explanations, the first chapter and prologue could be merged together. I thought it read more as a drabble then a chapter. I can tell it's a journey fic, but judging on the title it seems that there may be some kind of humour going on in the future. You've got some of the basic grammar and writing mechanics done fine.

On the other hand, I love how random and silly it is. It's very parody like, but entertaining. Why is the rival known as bossjob? I think someone with a one track mind might have read that as blowjob.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 15th June 2012 at 6:44 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Chapter 2: The Power! Of! Fatherhood!

Koroshi-san brightly stared out at the new route he was about to enter. Grass, that which was happened to be all he saw. Koroshi-san witnessed a Ratatta gnawing on a dead Pidgey’s disembodied.

“Go! Capture!” violently exuberated Koroshi-san as he thrust his pokeball at the Rattata. The Ratatta quickly scurried away, and Koroshi-san ended up catching a disembodied Pidgey.

“I caught a Pidgey!” exclaimed Koroshi-san as he leapt forth into the thrusting air.

“I guess you could say youre getting a”head”” snickered a voice from above Koroshi-san. Koroshi-san looked up and saw Bossjob floating directly above him

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Bossjob as he float-kicked Koroshi-san into the sand. Bossjob then began glowing white and flashy. Koroshi-san was thrusted back into the water as Bossjob transformed into an Arceus.

“I AM YOUR FATHER, KOROSHI-SAN” shouted Arceus.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” screamed Koroshi-san from underwater, he started choking and drowing and had to dive back to surface of water.

“I HAVE MESSAGE THAT I MUST DELIVER FOR YOU TO YOU” grunted Arceus as he began coughing blood. “YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE WHO CAN RESTORE THESE RAVAGED LANDS BACK TO THEIR FORMER GLORY”

Koroshi-san abrupted “Father, what is this that I must do?”

Arceus smacked Koroshi-san across the face, sending him into a wall. “YOU WILL DO NOTHING YOU CAN DO”

Koroshi-san stood up and started running. “Go! Uhcakip and Yegdip!” he shouted as he ran under his fathers legs.

The brightly colored mouse and the bird head appeared out of the ball, ready to fight.

Arceus stepped on them both, crushing them.

“Return!” brandishly stated Koroshi-san. He smiled. “You fell into my trap!” as he put up the peace sign for Arceus.

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR CAPABLE OF” blasted Arceus as he roared.

Koroshi-san leaped upwards and grabbed Arceus’ furry underbelly. Koroshi-san climbed into his fathers fur and snuggled up.

“Take me with you!” exclaimed the young boy.

“YOU MUST BE A JOKER THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE” shouted Arceus as he transformed back into the Bossjob illusion. Koroshi-san was now stuck in Bossjob’s pants.

“Mmmph!!!” angrily vented Koroshi-san as he burst out.

“YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY NOW LET ME RIDE YOU” barked Koroshi-san.

Arceus transformed back into Arceus. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he powered back.

Koroshi-san nonetheless climbed onto his fathers back and prepared to ride him like a pony, angering him.

“YOU ARE UNAWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS” curdled Arceus as he threw Koroshi-san off his back.

Koroshi-san fell into the mud and pulled out a pokeball. He unleashed the Potion that was inside it and threw it at his father.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!” shouted Arceus as he was captured by Koroshi-san.

“I caught my father!” exclaimed the young boy as he jumped into the air and made a goofy pose. “I shall name him Suecra!”

As he landed inside a tree and looked around he saw none other than Shigeru Miyamoto sitting there.

“I’ve been expecting you.” As he spun around in his chair and lowered himself up. To stare Koroshi-san in the eyes.

Koroshi-san looked up at Shigeru Miyamoto, Who are you.

“I am…” Shigeru Miyamoto started as his eyes glowed and entered Koroshi-san’s mind.

“The liberation” as a person fell from the sky.

“The revolution” as the person fell on a soldier.

“The exclamation” as the soldier shot himself from the pain.

“The indiscrimination” as the pain struck a small town.

“The nation” as the small town burst into flames.

“The ignition” as the flames spread.

“And the juxtaposition” as the flames died.

Koroshi-san could only stare at what was behold beforehand as he fainted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    Koroshi-san brightly stared out at the new route he was about to enter. Grass, that which was happened to be all he saw.
    I lol'd at this bit.

Koroshi-san witnessed a Ratatta gnawing on a dead Pidgey’s disembodied.
    I think the word 'head' should fit in at the end there.

“Go! Capture!” violently exuberated Koroshi-san as he thrust his pokeball at the Rattata. The Ratatta quickly scurried away, and Koroshi-san ended up catching a disembodied Pidgey.
    Same here. I also like the way this happened - it's never explained in the anime if bloody, half-eaten Pokemon can be caught, for some reason.

“I caught a Pidgey!” exclaimed Koroshi-san as he leapt forth into the thrusting air.
    Thrusting air doesn't really make sense, but oh well.

“I guess you could say youre getting a”head”” snickered a voice from above Koroshi-san. Koroshi-san looked up and saw Bossjob floating directly above him

[QUOTE]Fullstop at the end there and you could put "ahead" instead, as the word is meant to be ahead. Also, apostrophe in you're.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Bossjob as he float-kicked Koroshi-san into the sand. Bossjob then began glowing white and flashy. Koroshi-san was thrusted back into the water as Bossjob transformed into an Arceus.
    What is with you and 'thrusting'?

“I AM YOUR FATHER, KOROSHI-SAN” shouted Arceus.
    Knew it.

“I HAVE MESSAGE THAT I MUST DELIVER FOR YOU TO YOU” grunted Arceus as he began coughing blood. “YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE WHO CAN RESTORE THESE RAVAGED LANDS BACK TO THEIR FORMER GLORY”

Koroshi-san abrupted “Father, what is this that I must do?”

Arceus smacked Koroshi-san across the face, sending him into a wall. “YOU WILL DO NOTHING YOU CAN DO”
    All hail Arceus, eternal god of knowledge...

Koroshi-san stood up and started running. “Go! Uhcakip and Yegdip!” he shouted as he ran under his fathers legs.

The brightly colored mouse and the bird head appeared out of the ball, ready to fight.

Arceus stepped on them both, crushing them.

“Return!” brandishly stated Koroshi-san. He smiled. “You fell into my trap!” as he put up the peace sign for Arceus.

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR CAPABLE OF” blasted Arceus as he roared.

Koroshi-san leaped upwards and grabbed Arceus’ furry underbelly. Koroshi-san climbed into his fathers fur and snuggled up.

“Take me with you!” exclaimed the young boy.

“YOU MUST BE A JOKER THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE” shouted Arceus as he transformed back into the Bossjob illusion. Koroshi-san was now stuck in Bossjob’s pants.

“Mmmph!!!” angrily vented Koroshi-san as he burst out.

“YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY NOW LET ME RIDE YOU” barked Koroshi-san.

Arceus transformed back into Arceus. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he powered back.

Koroshi-san nonetheless climbed onto his fathers back and prepared to ride him like a pony, angering him.

“YOU ARE UNAWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS” curdled Arceus as he threw Koroshi-san off his back.

Koroshi-san fell into the mud and pulled out a pokeball. He unleashed the Potion that was inside it and threw it at his father.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!” shouted Arceus as he was captured by Koroshi-san.

“I caught my father!” exclaimed the young boy as he jumped into the air and made a goofy pose. “I shall name him Suecra!”

As he landed inside a tree and looked around he saw none other than Shigeru Miyamoto sitting there.

“I’ve been expecting you.” As he spun around in his chair and lowered himself up. To stare Koroshi-san in the eyes.

Koroshi-san looked up at Shigeru Miyamoto, Who are you.
    The last bit should be 'Who are you?' and be on its own line.

“The liberation” as a person fell from the sky.

“The revolution” as the person fell on a soldier.

“The exclamation” as the soldier shot himself from the pain.

“The indiscrimination” as the pain struck a small town.

“The nation” as the small town burst into flames.

“The ignition” as the flames spread.

“And the juxtaposition” as the flames died.
    Where his parents drunk or just plain cruel when they were choosing his name?

Koroshi-san could only stare at what was behold beforehand as he fainted.
    Okay, that final sentence makes no sense at all. A nice way to finish.

Loved this chapter, although I'm wondering as to how the main character has no distinguishable abilities considering how he is, in effect, the son of the Pokemon god.

Keep up the good work!
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Chapter 3: Team! Rocket! Attack!

Koroshi-san awoke to the sound of thunder thrusting through the room. Koroshi-san thrusted awake and thrusted his eyes open. The first thing Koroshi-san saw was Shigeru Miyamoto thrusting in the corner of the room. Shigeru Miyamoto spun around and thrusted in Koroshi-san’s direction, covering him in thrust.

“You have captured me here!” thrusted Koroshi-san. “Why is this so!”

“Because, Koroshi-san.” murmured Shigeru Miyamoto. “I am your father.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” screamed Koroshi-san as he began frantically thrusting Shigeru Miyamoto.

Suddenly, Shigeru Miyamoto split himself in half. He became two pieces. One piece morphed into Shigeru. Two piece morphed into Miyamoto. Together the formed Team Rocket!

“Now you must give us your pokemon.” thrusted bluntly Shigeru.

“Or face wrath” bluntly thrusted Miyamoto.

Koroshi-san paused for a moment. “Which one?”

“ALL OF THEM” Shigeru and Miyamoto exclaimed in unison.

Koroshi-san tried to run but he only managed to thrust in place. This caused Shigeru and Miyamoto to come from behind him and thrust him to the ground. While Shigeru thrusted Koroshi-san, Miyamoto grabbed his balls.

“YOU HAVE BEEN BESTED BY US” gleefulled Miyamoto.

“THOSE AREN’T THE ONLY BALLS I HAVE!” retorted Koroshi-san as he spun around and thrusted Shigeru onto Miyamoto. He then revealed another pair of balls that he had hidden.

“What?!” surprised Miyamoto as he saw the balls that he had in his hand were just testicles.

“Lets go pokemon!” throwned Koroshi-san as he let his balls loose. Out thrusted Uhcakip and Yegdip. Uhcakip readied his look for battle while Yegdip was been a decapitated head.

Shigeru let out his Zubat while Miyamoto let out a Pokemon Egg.

“Uhcakip! Use Earthquake!” commandeered Koroshi-san.

The whole tree began to thrust and a lamp fell on Zubat, killing it. Miyamoto simply waited for his pokemon egg to hatch.

“You shan’t have seen the last of us!” shanted Shigeru as he smoke bombed and disappeared with Miyamoto.

“You did great, Yegdip!” congratsed Koroshi-san as he thrusted his pokemon in their balls.

Koroshi-san exited the tree and entered Viridian City. There he came across Bossjob. He noted the pokemon shaped scars on his face.

“You look ugly” small talked Koroshi-san. Bossjob merely thrusted into Koroshi-sans face, forcing Koroshi-san to breathe throw the balls out they begun.

Bossjob stared with intent at Koroshi-san who stared back intently but decided against it and instead did not.

Bulbasaur did a small dance and jumped on Squirtle who launched Bulbasaur with his shoulder cannons, while Charmander flew up, grab Bulbasaur, thrust him at Uhcakip. Uhcakip looked up and used Draco Meteor to destroy Viridian City.

Koroshi-san walked past Bossjob who was deafeted and came across an old man.

“Son….Does thou haveth any coffee?” inquired the old man.

“Why do you call me son?” asked Koroshi-san.

“Because, Koroshi-san, I am your father.” said the old man.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” shouted Koroshi-san. The old man embraced Koroshi-san in a thrust until Koroshi-san became uncomfortable. Thrust then pushed away as Old Man looked at Koroshi-san with tears in his eyes.

“Forget it dad, it’s Viridian.” chinatowned Koroshi-san.

The old man then undergoed a transformation as he regressed into a butterfly. Now Koroshi-san was crying.

“You’re worth more dead than alive.” choked Koroshi-san as he was teared. He watched Old Man regress into a large pupa in his arms.

“You followed all the rules, dad.” choked Koroshi-san as his father became a large larvae. “Man’s..god’s..I followed none of them..and they all loved you more.” as Old Man crumbled from a larvae into crumbles in Koroshi-san’s arms.

Koroshi-san crumbled with him in a mess of tears and crying as thrusted himself onto the ground for his father crumbling.

LOVED IT! My favourite bit was realising that 'thrusting' was purposefully being overused, and the contexts that it was used in was brilliant. Also, the 'they were only testicles' part was hilarious - turns out the main character does have a godly gift after all!

Overall, the only thing which marred the image was improper punctuation, for example:

“Or face wrath” bluntly thrusted Miyamoto.

“ALL OF THEM” Shigeru and Miyamoto exclaimed in unison.
    At the end of each piece of speech here there should be a comma.

Overall, another quirky, funny, brilliant chapter, and I can't wait for another!
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Chapter 4: Enter! Viridian! Forest!

“We are now in Viridian Forest Koroshi-san!” muttered Isabelle.

I do not know you! You must die!” Koroshi-san said as he took out his knife.

"I am your father, Koroshi-san!” replied Isabelle.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Koroshi-san as he took out a knife and stabbed her. She then melted into a pile of goo.

“Trainer! I am bug catcher! We must battle!” shouted a random bug catcher as he ran up to Koroshi-San.

“I do not want to battle your Weedles, catcher!” yelled Koroshi-san.

“Fine! Face these instead!” replied the bug catcher as he took out 648 Pokeballs and sent out a Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Carterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Rattata, Raticate, Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Arbok, Pikachu, Raichu, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Nidoran (Female), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran (Male), Nidorino, Nidoking, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Ninetales, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Golbat, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Paras, Parasect, Venonat, Venomoth, Diglett, Dugtrio, Meowth, Persian, Psyduck, Golduck, Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe, Arcanine, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Geodude, Gravler, Golem, Ponyta, Rapidash, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Magnemite, Magneton, Farfetch’d, Doduo, Dodrio, Seel, Dewgong, Grimer, Muk, Shellder, Cloyster, Ghastly, Haunter, Gengar, Onix, Drowzee, Hypno, Krabby, Kingler, Votorb, Electrode, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak, Hitmnlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Koffing, Weezing, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Ditto, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Chickorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Tyhlosion, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Sentret, Furet, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, Crobat, Chinchou, Lanturn, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Togetic, Natu, Xatu, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Bellossom, Marill, Azumarill, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Hopip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Aipm, Sunkern, Sunflora, Yanma, Wooper, Quagsire, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Slowking, Misdreavus, Unown, Wobbuffet, Girafarig, Pineco, Forretress, Dunsparce, Gligar, Steelix, Snubbull, Granbull, Quilfish, Scizor, Shuckle, Heracross, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Slugma, Magcargo, Swinub, Piloswine, Corsola, Remoraid, Octillery, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Houndour, Houndoom, Kingra, Phanpy, Donphan, Porygon2, Stantler, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Miltank, Blissey, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Mudkip, Mashtomp, Swampert, Poochyena, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Tailow, Swellow, Wingull, Pelipper, Ralts, Kirla, Gardevoir, Surskit, Masquerain, Shroomish, Breloom, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Nincada, Ninjask, Shedinja, Whismur, Loudred, Exploud, Makuhita, Hariyama, Azuril, Nosepass, Skitty, Delcatty, Sableye, Mawile, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Meditite, Medicham, Elecktrike, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia, Gulpin, Swalot, Caravahna, Sharpedo, Wailmer, Wailord, Numel, Camerupt, Torkoa, Spoin, Grumpig, Spinda, Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon, Cacnea, Cacturne, Swablu, Altaria, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Barboach, Whiscash, Corphish, Crawdaunt, Baltoy, Claydol, Anorith, Armaldo, Feebas, Milotic, Castoform, Kecleon, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusclops, Tropius, Chimecho, Absol, Wynaut, Snorunt, Glalie, Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein, Clamper, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Bidoof, Bibarel, Kricketot, Kricketune, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Budew, Roserade, Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim, Combee, Vespiquen, Pachirisu, Buizel, Floatzel, Cherubi, Cherrim, Shellos, Gastrodon, Ambipom, Drifloon, Drifblim, Buneary, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Glameow, Purugly, Chingling, Stunky, Skuntank, Bronzor, Bronzong, Bonsyl, Mime Jr., Happiny, Chatot, Spiritomb, Gible, Gabite, Carchomp, Munchlax, Riolu, Lucario, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Skorupi, Drapion, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Finneon, Lumineon, Mantyle, Snover, Abomasnow, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, Froslass, Rotom, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cressellia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, Liepard, Pansage, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Panpour, Simipour, Munna, Musharna, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Blitzel, Zebstrika, Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Woobat, Swooba, Drillbur, Excadrill, Audino, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tympole, Palipitoad, Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Petilil, Lilligant, Basculin, Sandile, Krokorok, Krookodile, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Maractus, Dwebble, Crustle, Scraggy, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Trubbish, Garbodor, Zorua, Zoroark, Minccino, Cinccino, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Ducklett, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Karrablast, Escavalier, Foongus, Amoonguss, Frillish, Jellicent, Alomomola, Joltik, Galvantula, Ferroseed, Ferrothron, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Elgyem, Beeheeyem, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Cryogonal, Shelmet, Accelgor, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Druddigon, Golett, Golurk, Pawniard, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, Durant, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Larvesta, Volcarona, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. Suddenly, from an above tree a giant branch fell off and landed on the Lucario, squishing and killing it.

“How odd,” Kiroshi-san observed, “but go Pokemon!” He then three two Pokeballs in the air to send out Uhcakip, Yegdip, and Suecra.

“Winning is impossible” he realized, due to the fact he was up against 647 Pokemon.

After winning the battle, Kiroshi-san murdered the bug catcher. He then continued to explore the forest until he came across Kiroshi-san sleeping.

“Wake up!” Kiroshi-san shouted.

“No,” Kirhoshi-san replied.

“Well die!” he shouted. He then opened his mouth and absorbed Kiroshi-san, merging to form Kiroshi-san while from an above tree, an Ariados watched.

“Now to get out!” he shouted. He then realized he was talking to himself and checked into the Viridian Forest Mental Hospital. After three years, he finally left, cured of his urge to talk to himself.

Suddenly he realized he was surrounded by commas!

“Dividing, sentences, is, fun” shouted one.

“It allows, for easy, description,” shouted another.

“It seems, awkward, but, it really isn’t” shouted a third.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” screamed Kiroshi-san as he ran away, but then bashed into a tree. He then got up to see he was not in Viridan Forest anymore, but Berry Forest. He had really run far.

“Raaaaaaaaaaaaape children!” shouted a Hypno as he appeared in front of a tree.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” screamed Kiroshi-san as he ran away, but bashed into another tree. He was back in Viridian Forest.

“HELLLLLLLLP!” screamed Kiroshi-san, completely lost in Viridian Forest. Everything was scaring him, and he had no way of getting out. Suddenly, a Ariados jumped down.

“Where are you headed young boy?” the Ariados asked.

“Pewter City! Must get Boulder Badge!” Kiroshi-San replied.

“I see. So you are a badge collector?” the Ariados asked.

“Correct Ariados!” replied Kiroshi-san. He then took out his badge case to show it the Earth Badge he had already obtained.

“Hmm...how splendid,” The Ariados replied. It then shot out a String Shot which wrapped around Koroshi-san tightly, causing him to lose conscious. When Korosi-san awoke, he was pinned down on a spider web. He tried to move his arm, but it was too stuck.

“Yummm! I love badge collectors,” the Ariados said as it crawled up the spider web towards him. Ariados then crawled towards the center where Kiroshi-san was and devoured him.

“Now, I shall be the badge collector,” the Ariados said to himself. He then went through Kiroshi-sans bag, taking his Pokeballs, badge case, and Pokemon League credentials.

Chapter 5: Pewter! City! Rocks!

Ariados dazzled into the Pewter City with great force as he was readied to face his ultimate challenge so far. Suddenly, it started raining! It was raining rocks! The whole town died except Ariados, because he’s a pokemon.

“Well this is a real rocky start to my journey!” commented Ariados as the audience clapped and applauded. Ariados stepped off the set to go talk to his director.

“Alright, for this next scene, we’re gonna have to do a barrel roll to avoid the rocks and then jump on them and then flip and do some cool stuff and then land in the Pewter Gym and fight Rock.” explained the director.

Ariados nodded. He then took a deep breath and jumped back onto the set.

Once Ariados was on the set, the director pulled off his mask and revealed himself to be a Honchkrow.

“Soon, my Ari, soon” he chanted.

“Whoa! Time to rock” goofily punned Ariados as he dodged every rock with a serious of barrel rolls, flips, and shimmies. He finally reached the Pewter City Gym where Jim Guy was standing.

“Howdy, partne-” said Jim Guy as he was eaten by Ariados, who was hungry. Ariados then came across two trainers, Stone and Granite. Ariados sprayed them with water and they melted, like all rocks do. Then Ariados arrived to battle the gym leader, Rock.

“I challenge you!” shouted Ariados. Rock was a giant rock and could not respond, when the disease stuck, all the gym leaders were transformed into the elements they once protected. Hank from Breaking Bad then ran out onto the field and shouted “THEY AREN’T ROCKS, THEY ARE MINERALS!“ Rock threw out his Geodude, while Ariados threw a random poke ball, out popped Yegdip!

“Who the hell catches a disembodied head?” Ariados pondered as he returned Yegdip and sent out Uhcakip.

“Uhcakip! Use a random attack!” shouted Ariados as he became serious for the first serious moment in this comic. Uhcakip used Explosion and killed itself and Geodude.

“You suck, Uhcakip” as Ariados returned Uhcakip, not explaining how he knew it’s name. Rock then sent out Onyx.

“Well, we’re screwed, I have no good pokemon left.” remarked Ariados as he reluctantly sent out Suecra.

“WHERE IS MY SON?!” shouted Suecra.

“I AM YOUR SON!!!” responded Ariados.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Suecra shouted in anger. This drove him to destroy Onyx and Rock, and take the Boulder Badge with his Judgement Beam. Ariados pulled the Boulder Badge out of the wreckage and waved it in the air with a goofy pose.

“I got the Boulder Badge!” jolted Ariados as he devoured the badge. Suddenly night struck, and Ariados knew what he had to do.

“In the dead of night..” chanted Ariados as he donned a cowl that looked like an Ariados.

“Only one..” as he put on spider fitting tights.

“Will rise..” as he put on rubber gloves to fit on his appendages.

“To the occasion..” as he pulled a venomous spear out of his abdomen.

“I AM ARI MAN!” he shouted as he jumped from a building. He landed on the ground and began running as he fell into a hole in the ground.

“BWAHAHAHAHA!” laughed a man in a white coat and a silver face. “YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP, ARI MAN.”

“Damn you, Dr. Shazam!” shouted Ari Man, referring to his arch nemesis.

“Now you can only watch in HORROR, as my MASTER PLOT unfolds!” said Dr. Shazam as he pressed a button. Suddenly, a giant hand came out of the ground and starting picking up every house in Pewter City.

“NO! I WON’T LET YOU!” agonized Ari Man as he frantically tried to think his way out of this. Suddenly, he devised a plan.

“Bwahahaha! Nothing can stop me!” shouted Dr. Shazam.

“Your face looks gay.” blunted Ari Man. Dr. Shazam spun around in anger amd went to the hole edge. Ari Man spun around and flipped his hind legs backwards at the same time as his front paws went upwards to change the velocity to sideways and uphand the gravity to send him towards where he swung back to jettison him that way, sending Dr. Shazam flying backwards into his hand machine, exploding it. Ari Man watched victoriously as all the houses were dropped safely in pieces, killing the remaining people of Pewter City that weren’t killed by the rock storm. Ari Man spun around when he heard clapping from behind. He saw Shigeru Miyamoto.

“Shigeru Miyamoto continued to clap until he cleared his throat to say.” Well done, Ari Man. Quite the impressive preformance indeeed. You have potential.

Ari Man quickly recognized Shigeru Miyamoto as the man who killed his father. Ari Man charged at Shigeru Miyamoto as he vanished. Daylight had come. Ari Man quickly changed out of his clothing and became his alter ego Ariados. It was then that the vow he made was done to destroy evil and end the reign of Shigeru Miyamoto.

Updated Wednesdays?

Chapter 6: You! Got! Mooned!

Night had fallen and Ari Man had made his way to Mt.Moon, fearing the worst. Once he had arrived, he saw a plethora of dead trainers laying down at the entrance to the cave.

“What happened?” asked Ari Man.

Suddenly, a random kid came flying out of Mt. Moon, slamming into Ari Man. Ari Man checked the body and saw that he was dead. Ari Man walked into the cave and saw that Shigeru Miyamoto was sacrificing people.

“My god must be appeased! I must kill the one or the whole world will be destroyed!” shouted Shigeru Miyamoto.

Ari Man knew he had only one shot at this. He launched his poison spear at the unsuspecting Shigeru Miyamoto. It nailed him right in the head, piercing his skull. Shigeru Miyamoto fell to the ground, dead.

With no one to appease Shigeru Miyamoto’s god, a giant hand came out of the ground. The whole world erupted into explosions and fire. Everyone died and there was nothing left.

The End.

Yeah, this story hasn’t gained much of an audience and has become more of a burden so I’m ending it.