Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hell's Kitchen (US) Season 10 Thread

Nice to see Justin and Christina in the final 2.

I don't mind who wins in the end. They both are great chefs.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

I didn't like this week's episode. It just felt really dragged out and overly emotional. I guess I'm glad that Dana left, but the last two chefs still aren't my favorites. I guess Christina is still better than Justin, but I'm not happy about how things turned out this season. Anyway, it seems trouble is brewing in Justin's team. I used to really respect Clemenza, but he's acting like a big baby. I feel bad for Justin.

Well, Christina won. Great. My whole fMily was so excited, and it was such an eerie silence when we saw who won. Justin should definitly have won. Christina is a little odd to be running a five star restaurant.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Christina is a little odd to be running a five star restaurant.
    I disagree. She was the most consistent chef and she was always in command of everything she did.

I'm so glad that Christina won. Someone on another site said a few weeks ago that Justin had won because they saw him at the restaurant in Vegas, but I'm glad it turned out to be just another false rumor. I was disappointed by Dana and Barbie, though. Dana really messed up on the fish station and caused Christina a lot of trouble, and Barbie was inconsistent on the meat station and made Justin look bad. But the star of the night did well and unlike the last season finale, I'm actually pleased with the results.

Eh, I wish Justin won. I was watching with my family and we all thought Justin would win, so that was awkward. Overall, I thought this season had too much drama.

By the way, in the preview at the beginning of the season and when the announcer was talking at the beginning of the last episode, it showed Kimmie seemed to be fighting someone. Was that shown and who was it?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I was kind of on the fence with the Hell's Kitchen final two because I thought they were both good, but I'm glad Christina won. She deserved it throughout the whole competition, even if I think Justin did better with the final service.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I disagree. She was the most consistent chef and she was always in command of everything she did.
    No, I mean like wierd. Like when she saw her mom and girlfriend she flailed her arms around like a three year old. Don't get me wrong, she's a great chef. It's just that the way she presents herself, I wouldn't want her running my kitchen. And I really hated how she called everyone "buddy."
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Really wish Justin would have won. Not to take anything away from Christina but I feel that Justin put more into the competition overall, but that's just me...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234