Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legacy

Default The Legacy

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2w65w78.jpg[/IMG]

WELCOME TO THE LEGACY

The Legacy is a place for the greatest battlers in the world, to gather together and battle, in hope of leaving their Legacy, which will be remembered for Generations! Only the strongest can survive here, while the young and inexperienced will be trained to become the next great warriors.

The History of The Legacy:

Once their stood two great Clans, Team Legacy and Legacy. Each possessed great power and strength and were feared by their peers. However conflict arose, The two giants argued over who had the right to name their sacred clan Legacy. Fuelled by a burning passion for battling and honor the two clans prepared for war; a war so catastrophic it would remain in the archives for the rest of eternity. The day before the war the two clans hung on the precipice, each ultimately facing destruction. All was surely lost, but no! A brave and radical plan emerged, one so dramatic and controversial it was hard to speak of it.... The two Legacies had to merge! The members of the two great clans would-at first- not accept these new terms, but in time they warmed to the idea, and although they had a lustful desire to rip the others to shreds, they cast their differences aside, accepting the fact that they would become one of the most feared and recognized clans in history. Out of the Chaos that had surrounded the two clans for what seemed an age, The Legacy arose! An entirely new super-clan formed of the two ancient giants, a sheer brute force, unrelenting, malicious and unstopable. The Legacy was born!

For more than a year The Legacy reigned. But over time, Legacy began to decay. Ego’s collided and members began to lose faith in their leaders... Its once great members departed from the clan, in search of a new place to call home. Slowly The Legacy deteriorated right before everyone’s eye. It was clear to many… The Legacy’s end was near. The Legacy was retired so that it would not be further tarnished, and from it’s ashes two clans rose; The Ascension and Heroes of Myth... Each led by former Legacy leaders, but both clans eventually reached their demise as well. Realizing how much glory The Legacy had back in it’s days, a small group of former Legacy members decided that The Legacy should be brought back to life and grow next to many incredible clans. And thus, The Legacy was reborn! A new era has begun!

“Tonight We Fight, Tonight We Rise!” – Jahz

CLAN RULES

Spoiler:- Clan Rules:

Registration

WE’RE ALWAYS ACCEPTING APLICATIONS! SO GO AHEAD! JOIN ;D

Please fill in this form if you wish to join this clan. Just post your registration in this thread ^^’

Spoiler:- Application Form :

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!
        Spoiler:- Announcements! PLEASE READ!:

Ranking Systems

The ranking system symbolises your position in the clan. It goes from top to bottom. You can rank up by....

. Purchasing another person’s rank. (They have the right to refuse any offer; If they accept they drop a rank and you take their spot) - 500pts
    . Being tested and working your way up from the position you're given by battling or working for the clan.
    . Doing jobs for the clan can also result in promotion.
    . Completing and/or winning a certain amount of battles. (As you rank up the battle count and win record is reset)

You are new to the clan. It all seems very daunting and confusing to you. However you have potential, and your tutors believe in you. (All those who are yet to be tested will also be placed in this rank.)

You have proved you have potential, and are beginning to grasp the basic battling skills. You look promising and have a bright future. Keep up the good work! To reach this rank you must have completed at least 10 battles in the clan and/or have won 5 battles.

You're a fierce battler; you have talent and passion and scare the wits out of your opponents. You are preparing to challenge the Legacy League and your peers respect you. You're already leaving behind a good legacy. To reach this rank you must have completed at least 25 battles and/or have won 15 battles.

To reach this rank you must have proven your worth and shown your battling skill at it's best. You're a formidable warrior; common fighters bow before you. You command respect from all around you and are best not provoked. Your legacy is great. To reach this rank you must have completed 35 battles or have won 20 battles; You can also reach this rank by forming part of the clan's war team

All are humbled in your presence; you’re renowned for your courage and ferocity in battle. Enemies shiver at the mention of your name. Your legacy is being woven into legend, children idolise you, and your story shall be told for decades to come! To reach this rank you must have completed 45 battles an/or have won 30 battles.

You have reached Godly status: none dare challenge you in combat! Your Legacy is known worldwide and you have implanted your own Legacy into the hearts and minds of all around you. You are among the greatest warriors ever known, and all respect you; You silence even kings and have the power to crush entire civilizations. To reach this rank you must have completed 70 battles and/or have won 50 battles

This rank is only for Leaders, Co-Leaders and Legacy League Elites. You shall be remembered forever; as one of those who made the legacy league possible. You helped it run smoothly and produced the most fearsome army this world has ever known.

OUR VALUED MEMBERS

You can use these banners in your sig as well as any userbar as long as it's a rank you've achieved ^^'

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/33a6nub.jpg[/IMG]

iadam
    Pikachu
    0-0-0
    Gbar
    0-0-0
    The3rdH0kage
    0-0-4
    Isane
    0-0-0
    Megaman12
    0-0-0
    NeoDarkrai
    0-0-0
    Squirtleismyhomeboy
    0-0-0

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/28mfmtc.jpg[/IMG]

Gdas
    0-0-0
    Blazing-Arrow
    0-0-0

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/29mlklc.jpg[/IMG]

ioliolk
    0-0-0
    spidey7000
    0-0-0
    I'm_Kn0wn_2_All
    0-0-0
    Drizzy_Drake
    0-0-0
    Madmarine0
    0-0-1
    Rge
    0-0-0
    Lord Fighting
    0-0-0
    VictiniIsCool
    0-0-0

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/fjmb04.jpg[/IMG]

BL44ZT3HPRO
    0-0-0

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2kjz9l.jpg[/IMG]

---

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/a2qeea.jpg[/IMG]

---

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2vao4z4.jpg[/IMG]

PoKe_aRcHeR2010
    2-0-2
    WindieStyles
    3-0-1

The Clan Shop

Here you can request a pokemon or a team from a breeder/trainer, and for art from an artist from our clan!

RNG'ers

Megaman12
    Isane

EV Trainers

The3rdH0kage

Breeders

Isane

Artists

Ioliolk

Spoiler:- COMING SOON!:

Last edited by PoKe_aRcHeR2010; 28th July 2012 at 8:11 PM.

Well, here will be our war team and where tournament info will be held/ kept. Everyone will have to try out for the war team and even after the try out it is not certain if you will be part of the team or not. We plan on having a tournament for everyone to participate in and that is how we will decide who will and will not be on the War team.

WAR TEAM

War Captain - WindieStyles

Co-War Captain - Blaaz

1st Lieutenant - Ioli(insert rest of the letters )

2nd Lieutenant - Archer

3rd Lieutenant -

Subs

-

-

-

-

-

TOURNAMENTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by WindieStyles; 27th July 2012 at 7:49 PM.

BW OU TOURNAMENT
    RULES: Best of 3 battles and standard rules apply
    8 participant tourney just pm me or post on thread and ill put you in

PRIZES:
    1ST PLACE: 3 POKEMON OF CHOICE
    2ND PLACE: 2 POKEMON OF CHOICE
    3RD PLACE: 1 POKEMON OF CHOICE

PARTICIPANTS
    1:BL44ZT3HPR0
    2:Windiestyles
    3:megaman
    4:Badass
    5:the3rdH0kage
    6:Gdas
    7:Squirtleismyhomeboy
    8:PoKe_aRcHeR2010

(credits to badass for the banner)
    Last edited by Blaaz; 1st July 2012 at 10:24 PM.

Name: IDK i forgot
    Rate yourself as a battler : 12/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : Was asked
    Would you make any improvements? : Make me war captain
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.)
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) Completing and/or winning a certain amount of battles. (As you rank up the battle count and win record is reset)
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Windie

Hey there Windie (:

Yeah! ... Added you to the members list Blaaz ^^'

Hey Sucka ^^' Added you to the list too

Name: See above.
    Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : Looks cool, I want to improve my battling.
    Would you make any improvements? : My battling
    Favored position: Artist I guess, I can do a bit of photoshop.
    How do you wish to rank up? : Winning battles and doing jobs
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope, just need a new clan

Quote Originally Posted by Badass View Post
    Name: See above.
    Why do you want to join this clan? : Looks cool, I want to improve my battling.
    Would you make any improvements? : My battling
    Favored position: Artist I guess, I can do a bit of photoshop.
    How do you wish to rank up? : Winning battles and doing jobs
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope, just need a new clan
    Accepted and added ... btw mind if you PM me?

time to start recruiting

We still don't have everyone thats agreed to join yet haha.

Arts by Lunar

they arent on atm :3

yeah lol ... but yeah if you recruit DO NOT STEAL MEMBERS FROM OTHER CLANS ... I dun want any problems...

yeah yeah archer (goes to drac xat) jk jk....>.>

Lol.... K so I tested badass and I give him the Warrior Rank ^^' (:

Why do you want to join this clan? : I'm fairly new and since this clan is new too then I thought it was a good place to start out
    Would you make any improvements? : None at all, I think this clan looks perfect (:
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.) Not sure :l maybe I could be part of the league if it's not much to ask, but then again... I'm new so why should you listen to me :$$
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) Battling
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No one

Name:Gdas
    Rate yourself as a battler : 5/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : I'm experienced in Pokemon and wanted to get into competitive battling.
    Would you make any improvements? :Nope
    Favored position:breeder I guess (any1 wants a zorua I have 36 of them I don't need)
    How do you wish to rank up?: By battling
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :
    Last edited by Gdas; 17th June 2012 at 11:50 PM.

FC 3DS: 2552 - 1723 - 9228
    Current Emerald Walkthrough: Badges 2; Team:
        Spoiler:- Artwork::

Rate yourself as a battler : 6/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : I joined legacy before it closed. It was my first clan even if I was on for a month.
    Would you make any improvements? : Not sure yet -.-
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.) Clan Shop Employee
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) Battling and donating to the clan shop (:
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nobody

Welcome Drizzy,Gdas and Blazing (:

Well tested blazing over PO... I give him apprentice rank

When can I get tested?

Pm me (: I'll test over PO or Wifi ^^' Which ever you prefer... Same to you Gdas Pm me so I can test you

EDIT: Just tested Drizzy on PO... I give him the Warrior Rank...I loved the match (: went down to the wire 1-0 and my final poke left with 12% and poisoned.... so yeah Almost lost it x) ... congrats on the rank
    Last edited by PoKe_aRcHeR2010; 17th June 2012 at 2:55 AM.

You wanna test me, I'm currently using a Non-EV Trained team I nee to test out =]

FC 3DS: 2552 - 1723 - 9228
    Current Emerald Walkthrough: Badges 2; Team:
        Spoiler:- Artwork::

Hmm... Pm me when you get the chance

New guys, if you could pm as well, it would be much appreciated. I want to test you all myself for the war team.

Arts by Lunar

Why do you want to join this clan? : Got more free time and a newish clan would be chill to check out.
    Would you make any improvements? : we'll see
    Favored position: i'll fill in wherever.
    How do you wish to rank up? Preferably battles
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no

Got some free time finally and wanting to battle more. A new clan seems fun to try.

Rate yourself as a battler : 0/10 (Never battled)
    Why do you want to join this clan? : For fun
    Would you make any improvements? : Will need to think about it.
    Favored position: Newbie - RNGer, EV Trainer (not the fastest one around unfortunately), I can donate to the shop when I have extra items...I'm running battle subway and black city evo stones. If we have a cloner, I have flawless legendaries, but I want the original back >:-)
    How do you wish to rank up? : Donating to clan shop, Supporting the clan's wifiers
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : The leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    Rate yourself as a battler : 0/10 (Never battled)
    Why do you want to join this clan? : For fun
    Would you make any improvements? : Will need to think about it.
    Favored position: Newbie - RNGer, EV Trainer (not the fastest one around unfortunately), I can donate to the shop when I have extra items...I'm running battle subway and black city evo stones. If we have a cloner, I have flawless legendaries, but I want the original back >:-)
    How do you wish to rank up? : Donating to clan shop, Supporting the clan's wifiers
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : The leader.
    I'm gonna assume you are not a battler. If so welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Im_Kn0wN_2_aLL View Post
    Why do you want to join this clan? : Got more free time and a newish clan would be chill to check out.
    Would you make any improvements? : we'll see
    Favored position: i'll fill in wherever.
    How do you wish to rank up? Preferably battles
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no

Got some free time finally and wanting to battle more. A new clan seems fun to try.
    If you want to be tested now pm me.

Arts by Lunar

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast