Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1438

Thread: The Legacy

@Ger: Lmao. I'll member you when you get on.

@iol: Your alive! And wondercard legends on ur playthrough. Catch and train pokes from the game!

so we are posting how far we are on pokemon Black 2
    day 3 ( really i had it for 4 days but i didnt play it for a whole day so i dont count it)
    emboar lv 48
    amphoros lv 42
    jellicent lv 44
    zoroark lv 43
    virizion lv 46
    unpheazant lv 42

I have 8 badges and is currently fighting the shadow triad in the plasma ship in Giant Chasm

dang demo, you been grinding, i'm doing a little leveling up before i challenge nimbassa citys gym
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

naw i was just focusing on the gameplay and the pokemon just grew like a boss. oh an i easily beat elesa with my pignite's rollout

Update:
    Emboar lv 51
    jellicent lv 44
    unfezant lv 43
    ampharos lv 45
    zoroark lv 48
    virizion lv 48

beat black kyruem and ghestis. Is currently on my way to victory road
    Last edited by C-Demo; 11th October 2012 at 12:10 AM.

Guys work on your monos for Legaccy League. I claimed Bug, C-Demo claimed Mono-Color and Mega claimed grass
    Last edited by ger9119; 11th October 2012 at 4:25 AM.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Archer I want our battles on PS. Ger as confirmed to me that PO sucks!!!!! >_>

Lol mega i need to know first if a tablet can run PS on its browser... cuz my laptop die tragically... my dad stepped on it without noticing ._____.

I think I'm monoflying for nao... if I change my mind imma be mono dark or mono steel

Lol your Dad. He should buy u a new one. I think a tablet can run PS.

Gotta pick one Arch , i confirmed you now Mega didn't know if you were changing
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Yeah I know ger gotta test em tho to see with what i waana stick with

I don't wanna do water anymore coz plain and predictable. I tried grass but that was a dissaster lol .Might do rock tho

Edit: Ugh change backed to water thanks to ger xD. I'm bad at making decisions. I'll do non-rain water then.
    Last edited by megaman12; 11th October 2012 at 7:06 PM.

update:
    emboar lv 55
    jellicent lv 49
    unfezant lv 48
    excadrill lv 49
    ampharos lv 51
    zoroark lv 53

i beat champion iris and defeated N, got the dark stone and is on my way to do post game stuff

Mega youre gonna wanna use rain once you notice the lack of power and help it gives ya...you should use a pelipper :3 just cuz ive never seen one battle on po before lol

I could use old style rain and use swiftswimmers since I'm not using drizzle =3.

Hi everyone! Just an update...

I have decided I will run tournaments (once we re-launch) instead of the League. As such we need a new league coordinator. Isane has shown interest in the job, although he has a different direction in mind to take it. I will let him explain it...maybe he can mix the monotype league idea into it.

Anyways, when the next thread is launched we will instead kick off with a VERY unique tourney (which most/all my tourneys will be). This will be a tournament of power! OU rules with 2 additions:

- Pokemon may only hold a choice BAND or SPECS
    - ALL attack moves MUST have a base power of 120 or higher. Aside from that a Pokemon may use any status cateogory moves they wish (SR, Recover, etc).

These are the battles Legends are made of :P Heck maybe I'll allow Ubers so its all out IMAFIRINGMAHAIPABEEM!

ok, 1 what is ps, 2 i'm in the 5th city looking for the gym leader because obviously hes out doing something stupid that takes him away from his gym, lol,also i recieved my serene grace deerling 3 what are these mono types for and whatgs the ratio, 3/3 2/4 ?
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtleismyhomeboy View Post
    ok, 1 what is ps, 2 i'm in the 5th city looking for the gym leader because obviously hes out doing something stupid that takes him away from his gym, lol,also i recieved my serene grace deerling 3 what are these mono types for and whatgs the ratio, 3/3 2/4 ?
    PS is Pokemon Showdown kinda like PO ran by Smogon, were doing a league and monos going be 6/0

I'm hoping we do a mono league been building 3 monos for awhile now.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

ok so apparently clay isnt hiding somewhere, u just gotta do something with team plasma

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

PS has one thing PO doesn't : animation! . I used to like PO more than PS but now I dislike PO lol. In local news , sand veil and snowcloak are banned on Smogon tiers and Garchomp is allowed in Ou with roughskin.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthr...3473304&page=4 My vote is somewhere =P
    Last edited by megaman12; 13th October 2012 at 4:47 PM.

again guys i need you all to make pokefarm.org accounts and send me the username for the new branch and i need to know who all will be owners.
    Also could you rate my PS team?
    TormenTran
    @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 244 HP / 44 SpD / 220 Spe
    Nature: Calm
    - Torment
    - Substitute
    - Protect
    - Lava Plume

TormenTran here is the star of my team. The following is the description, word by word, from Smogon:
    "This is the notorious Torment Heatran set that once upon a time made players rip their hair, gouge out their eyeballs, and jump out of a window as soon as they encountered it. The idea behind the set is that very few Pokemon carry more than one attack that can severely hurt Heatran, and by using Torment on them, said Pokemon must either switch out or stay in and engage in a long, brutal stall war. Pokemon who wield a Choice item are especially affected by Torment, for they must Struggle every other turn if they choose to stay in. Substitute and Protect allows Heatran to both scout and shield itself from moves that can harm it. Lava Plume is chosen so that Heatran can slowly chip away the opponent's health."

Here's my next pokemon:
    Forretress
    @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs:252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
    Nature: Relaxed
    - Toxic Spikes
    ~ Spikes
    ~ Rapid Spin
    ~ Gyro Ball

Forretress provides my TormenTran with Toxic Spikes support. Again, a description directly from Smogon:
    "Physically defensive Forretress is capable of setting up and spinning away entry hazards against a myriad of neutral and resisted physical moves, including Outrage and Choice Steel-type attacks. Toxic Spikes and Spikes are the two entry hazards of choice due to the wider distribution of Stealth Rock, and are both highly effective thanks to the high number of grounded threats in the metagame. Rapid Spin completes Forretress's trio of supporting moves, spinning away all opposing entry hazards. Earthquake can be used on the last slot, hitting some common Forretress switch-ins, such as Magnezone and Heatran, as well as other grounded Fire-types, for heavy damage. Gyro Ball allows Forretress to hit switch-ins such as Hydreigon and Landorus for reasonable damage, and finally, Volt Switch allows Forretress to escape trappers and gain momentum for its team."

Next:
    Hippowdon
    @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sand Stream
    EVs:252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    Nature: Impish
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Slack Off
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Whirlwind

Basically, Sandstorm support.

then:
    Rotom-Wash
    @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs:236 SpA / 20 SpD / 252 Spe
    Nature: Modest
    ~ Substitute
    ~ Pain Split
    ~ Hydro Pump
    ~ Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt support.

#5:
    Celebi
    @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs:176 HP / 152 SpA / 180 Spe
    Nature: Modest
    ~ Leaf Storm
    ~ Hidden Power Fire
    ~ Earth Power
    ~ U-turn

Leaf Storm support.

Finally:
    Ferrothorn
    @ Choice Band
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    EVs:248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
    Nature: Brave
    ~ Gyro Ball
    ~ Power Whip
    ~ Bulldoze
    ~ Spikes

Just a wall cuz i couldnt think of a 6th pokemon.
    Last edited by destroyer39; 13th October 2012 at 9:54 PM.
    Santa Chu is the Santa Claus of the Pokemon World.

Mew is Santa Chu's assistant. The elves are Seedots.

Replace Ferro cause you already have support, and change u-turn to recover on Celbi maybe change rotom into a more bulkier set because your team is very much stall based.

Guys what's eta on new thread? Me and Mega were on chat (which everyone should go on) discussing stuff maybe we should keep this one and update it and focus on building the legacy league which i really wanna have a heavy role in. Has anyone done any tourney matches?
    Last edited by ger9119; 13th October 2012 at 10:14 PM.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer39 View Post
    again guys i need you all to make pokefarm.org accounts and send me the username for the new branch and i need to know who all will be owners.
    You really shouldn't be advertising that...I know you have good intentions but its against the forums rules to advertise ANY other site for ANY reason here. I know it's 'our clan' but that's the rules. Also, not all of our members want to 'worry' about another site. I for one only want to use serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by ger9119 View Post
    Guys what's eta on new thread? Me and Mega were on chat (which everyone should go on) discussing stuff maybe we should keep this one and update it and focus on building the legacy league which i really wanna have a heavy role in.
    I'm fine with keeping this thread. But the OP needs to be reworked. WHERE IS THE NEW ART! I don't care if a mascot is not in it yet, we can easily add that afterward.

As for the league, I kinda wanted to hand it to isane. But since she hasn't posted in the clan since I offered it and took up tourneys, I guess I'll run the league and drop the tourney job (unless she decides to run it). However she wanted more of a pyramid style league and not a monoleague...so I guess I should just do it anyway. I already have a basic setup for the league OP layout.

Since chomp wasn't banned I'm snagging dragon as stated before.

What types did everyone want again? Just so I can start making badges. Send me in PM. Also, choose a trainer sprite + a pokemon of that type for your personal avatar in the league.

To repeat the proposed rules:

- All battles must be played on PS
    - Challengers must register a team of 6
    - Challengers may sub 1 pokemon maximum per match to an unregistered pokemon
    - Challengers may not use any SE STAB moves against the leader's gym type
    - Leaders will have 6/0 monotype team
    - Leaders may change their team between battles but must be bound to their assigned type

I will post a thread demo soon enough. For the time being we will NOT have an E4. Unless we have more than 8 Legacy members as leaders the E4 shall be restricted. Once we do have an E4 there will be a 'special' ruling.

EDIT: Err, about Demo's team...Mono color? I don't know if that's fair...for now I say no to that...unless we make the E4 mono colours and demo has a high track record?
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 14th October 2012 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T.W.I. View Post
    As for the league, I kinda wanted to hand it to isane. But since she hasn't posted in the clan since I offered it and took up tourneys, I guess I'll run the league and drop the tourney job (unless she decides to run it). However she wanted more of a pyramid style league and not a monoleague...so I guess I should just do it anyway. I already have a basic setup for the league OP layout.

Since chomp wasn't banned I'm snagging dragon as stated before.

What types did everyone want again? Just so I can start making badges. Send me in PM. Also, choose a trainer sprite + a pokemon of that type for your personal avatar in the league.

To repeat the proposed rules:

- All battles must be played on PS
    - Challengers must register a team of 6
    - Challengers may sub 1 pokemon maximum per match to an unregistered pokemon
    - Leaders may change their team between battles but must be bound to their assigned type
    My idea for a league as TWI has said...is very different. I doubted the clan would be interested in such and I'm not interested in running a normal league, which is what everyone was going towards. Not to mention I don't have PO or PS. Plus my activity is dropping at least as far as clans go...I still check PM's a lot.

I could do tourney's as well, but that's TWI's job...

Honestly...I think I'll just go play pokemon and RNG. I've never been a battler, maybe I'll open a trade shop one day for RNGs. I haven't much interest in clans anymore.

Oh yeah, white 2 progress...beat E4 with just a Lucario...Level 85
    Last edited by Ilane; 14th October 2012 at 4:57 PM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

[SPOILER=league demo]

Welcome to the League of Legacy. In this League we appreciate the bond shared between trainer and Pokémon. We wish to enforce the power of memories and dreams. In doing so, we have created a unique but traditional League. Our leaders follow the ‘true’ gym style with mono-type teams. You may think your journey may be easy, but there is always a catch… Here, try not to challenge each gym as a stand-alone challenge. Instead, treat it as a piece of a greater whole. You will battle with your partners through thick and thin. Who will you choose?

Generic Rules

- All regular Serebii forum rules apply
    - All battles must be played on PS or PO

Application

Simply copy and post the below line!

I wish to challenge The Legacy League!

Gym Rules

- Challengers may challenge the gyms in any order
    - Leaders may change their team between battles but are bound to their assigned type
    - Should the challenger lose a gym battle, the leader they fought may choose to deny a rematch until another gym has been challenged
    - Each gym leader is permitted to ban any ONE move of their choosing

E4 Rules

- Upon defeating all Gyms, challengers may battle the E4
    - In battling the E4, you may battle them in any order you wish
    - Should the challenger lose to any E4 member, all other E4 wins shall be reset
    - The first challenger to defeat all E4 simultaneously shall be crowned the champion

The Sacred Guardian of Dragon Types
    Banned Move: -

The Torrential Diver of Water Types

Legacy J
    The Puzzling Enigma of Psychic Types

The Silent Hero of Bug Types
    Banned Move: Stealth Rocks

Poke_Archer2010
    The Hurricane Rider of Flying Types

Squirtleismyhomeboy
    The Solid Forger of Steel Types
    Banned Move:

- Coming Soon -

- Be the First -

The Challengers

To Do List

- Find 8 Leaders, make their avis
    - Add shading/textures to banners
    - Make challenger banner
    - Complete badge set, shade badges
    - League userbars for challengers/leaders
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 21st October 2012 at 1:16 PM.

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast