Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legacy

Omg the legacy revived? Talk about old. Just logged in to say hi.
    FC: 4469-0019-9572

Archer is the link is your sig the right chat.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Great job blaaz put me in the middle of the brackets -.- anyway gdas you do battle po right? If not idk how we are going to get this battle done seeing as i have no wifi.

Arts by Lunar

No Hokage...the link ti the chat is xat dot com slash pkmnlegacyclan......lol all that together lol :3

Hai ricoooo I asume you're joining right?

kk thx Archer. Blaze do you want to do our battle on PO or Wifi. My PO has been messing up recently and disconnecting me from server a bunch. But if we do wifi I can battle tomorrow night around 6:30-8:00 P.M. -4 EST

Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    Activity Post.

Nothing new to report on the RNG front...

Any luck on your end Mega?
    Well I haven't touched Egg Rnging yet since I haven't gotten the time recently but I have noticed some sort of problem with RNG with a 3ds. For some reason I couldn't find my 3ds parameters easily. I found them after numerous tries. Also sometimes I couldn't find them at all. Other times it was some different result. I tried with my Dsi and I found them very, very fast and every time I checked it was the same results. So basically there must be a problem with 3ds Rng or somerthing. Have you experienced similar problems?

Windie, i cant use PO so this is awkward lol

FC 3DS: 2552 - 1723 - 9228

Quote Originally Posted by megaman12 View Post
    Well I haven't touched Egg Rnging yet since I haven't gotten the time recently but I have noticed some sort of problem with RNG with a 3ds. For some reason I couldn't find my 3ds parameters easily. I found them after numerous tries. Also sometimes I couldn't find them at all. Other times it was some different result. I tried with my Dsi and I found them very, very fast and every time I checked it was the same results. So basically there must be a problem with 3ds Rng or somerthing. Have you experienced similar problems?
    i have a friends who rngs dragon quest 9, and he claims its even easier on 3ds. ill text him and ask if u want me to

Wow. Surprise visits from both Twi and Rico. Now if only they would join...
    Now that Keldeo has been released, is it actually any good competitively? The lack of Ice Beam is quite unnerving, but that doesn't mean that it's bad. Right?
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I wish it had gotten it :l ...

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    Wow. Surprise visits from both Twi and Rico. Now if only they would join...
    Now that Keldeo has been released, is it actually any good competitively? The lack of Ice Beam is quite unnerving, but that doesn't mean that it's bad. Right?
    this is what hp is for though. with water + fighting, it has good coverage
    but do u wanna know whats awesome?
    NINETALES GETS PAIN SPLIT AT MOVE TUTOR MOVE 5 GEN NOW
    thus giving it the step above politoed and ttar its been hoping for

keldeo's move pool would make it great at doubles, too bad its probs banned from vgc
    PS archer if the link in ur sig is wrong, WHY DONT U CHANGE IT. IM TOO LAZY FOR TYPING LINKS
    Last edited by ioliolk; 28th June 2012 at 12:58 AM.

Keldeo's typing is great...water and fighting (: ... only big threats for it would be other water types like starmie or a vaporeon with toxic; psychic types like alakazam and cm espeon; dragons unless hp ice has something to say bout that; grass types like virizion and celebi; and gengar at ghost types cuz of thunderbolt and it's typing... so it could be usable in OU ...

in fact a I see many bluky sets for it...maybe a substitute drain punch bulk up set?...it'll be very interesting to see a set with roost in it...

the poke that's really worrying me is download genesect...he should be UBER cuz of his ability...
    Last edited by PoKe_aRcHeR2010; 28th June 2012 at 1:13 AM.

it has great bulk to, i could see it becoming a bulky support with taunt and scald, or even a tank due to its typing
    Edit: also jellicent completely shuts it down, which is why hp dark could be used over hp ice. Fighting and dark have perfect coverage, but it wouldn't be able to touch dragons without a couple boosts
    Last edited by ioliolk; 28th June 2012 at 1:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by megaman12 View Post
    I've been using my 3DS and for wondercards/stationary pokemon is works fine, but timer0 trolls like no tomorrow.

Haven't tried my DSi yet...is that one easier?

Okay this is just my opinion, but due to the simplicity of po, the tourny should be restricted to only people who can use pokemon online. This will stop any problems with people not having wifi teams. Also if you have a computer, you should be able to get po, if not, tough it just makes everyone elses job harder. So if my suggestion is taken on, I will take someones spot that only has wifi capabilities.

that's right sucka it should be that way...atm the only one with that problem is gdas...so you'd be going up against windie if you wish to do that

Sure
    10charmanders

Quote Originally Posted by Sucka_Punch View Post
    Sure
    10charmanders
    10charmanders

Also blaaz...you should make a new challonge bracket so that there are no misunderstandings

Some people don't like downloading programs, so we could use Pokemon Showdown beta which is in the browser

I loe PSD its just like PO but the pokemon move like in BW and like iol said its in browser

Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    I've been using my 3DS and for wondercards/stationary pokemon is works fine, but timer0 trolls like no tomorrow.

Haven't tried my DSi yet...is that one easier?
    Well for me its been way easier than using a 3ds. Try it and see which one you like best.

i can't keep up with you guys, lol, i got archer in the first round foreal, lol, lets do it, keldeo blows, his coverage is one pysical fighting and water attack, and one special water and fighting attack, archer r u on atm?
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

He's interesting, and probably POTW next week. He gets stone edge on physical and hp ice/dark on special, as well as great stats and defensive typing. Sure he doesn't have great coverage, but he has enough coverage.

i played with him on po, i dont like him much
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

He could be a beast wall breaker on a rain team. Something like close combat hydro pump hp something and taunt or another filler. Effectively a rain nape with better typing

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast