Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1438

Thread: The Legacy

hey guys. battled Quantum Power the other day, and he told me about this clan, so i decided to drop by to say hello. i don't know much about the current metagame as i have just got back into the fold after some 2 years away. maybe i'll pick up a new trick or two from you guys, heh

Quote Originally Posted by wbg View Post
    hey guys. battled Quantum Power the other day, and he told me about this clan, so i decided to drop by to say hello. i don't know much about the current metagame as i have just got back into the fold after some 2 years away. maybe i'll pick up a new trick or two from you guys, heh
    Hey I'm quantum power welcome to the clan, just fill out application on page 1 and you should be good. We will help you with the metagame for sure
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

Name: wbg
    Rate yourself as a battler : 6.5?/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : needs someone to hold my hands as i learn to play pkm again
    Would you make any improvements? : maybe. depends on the teachers
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.) no idea what this is
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) using my team to smack the crap outta other people's pokemons. you know, the old fashioned way. although i could run some errands if they are fun
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : ger9119

@ Twi: That's what I keep telling I sane over PMs lol. He doesn't need to battle to stay here >_<.

Welcome to the clan wbg. Ger I'll be on later tonight, I finished my water mono (finally lol) so we can mono test each other =3.

OH
    MY
    GAWD

I need sleep. I have been making badges for TMP nonstop for hours now X_X Good news is that I discovered a few new tricks. I know what my mistake with the lines was so I quickly reworked the badges. Which do you like more? Some have new colors cuz I reworked them from scratch >_> If you really like the older colors I could try to get them again. Right is old left is reworked.

Quote Originally Posted by T.W.I. View Post
    OH
    MY
    GAWD

I need sleep. I have been making badges for TMP nonstop for hours now X_X Good news is that I discovered a few new tricks. I know what my mistake with the lines was so I quickly reworked the badges. Which do you like more? Some have new colors cuz I reworked them from scratch >_> If you really like the older colors I could try to get them again. Right is old left is reworked.

Love the badges once again twi! try to get some sleep though bro haha all your work is much appreciated by everyone in the clan, if theres any way i can help let me know.
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

thanks megaman

can anyone link me a guide to a detailed breeding guide? i stopped playing the games after gen3 and never got myself acquainted with the gen4+ features

Quote Originally Posted by T.W.I. View Post
    OH
    MY
    GAWD

man i think the 1st ones were better

K so dropping by quick cuz I'm using my sister's tablet... K sooo Love the new badges! Especially the Tomb, Lunar, Nova and Brick badges... Makes me wanna choose a new type lol ... and I choose the ones on the left too ... they look cleaner and slightly better ^^'

Also I got my computer fixed... just need to work on something I left out when fixing it so I should have my computer back by sunday... maybe saturday ^^'

So yeah maybe I'll drop by later if not then tty Sunday ^^'

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARCHER"S BACK!!!!!!!!!! ))) *calms* Isane left! We'll miss her even tho she'll probly be back within 2 weeks

@Twi: I love the badges =D.

@Archer: Finally!lol

Mega stop hiding go on chat trolol, i been advertising Legacy on my blog hopefully we can draw a few new memebers.
    Last edited by ger9119; 20th October 2012 at 3:48 AM.
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

ok so no one has steel, give me steel
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

Ima wasn't hiding Ger lol. I'll be at night then lol. I wanna test my team against urs =3

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtleismyhomeboy View Post
    ok so no one has steel, give me steel
    K you can has steel. PM me your choice for a trainer avi + sig pokemon. I don't have a steel badge yet. If you have a unique idea lemme know.

oh oh i wanna take electric

nice, so snow cloak and sand veil have been banned, wtf, didnt even kno it was in the talkings, i gotta follow more closely, twi is there a certain set of avis i have to choose from?
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

Yeah snow cloak and sand veil were banned, garchomp is allowed now with his other abilty. You can choose any trainer and one pokemon for avi, also been hearing smogon is going to test Kyurem-B for OU i think
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

kyurem b would only boost the usage of the steel walls, metagame wou;d be off balance imo

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

I agree Kyurem B will make off balance

I was a witnessed an awesome 150 turn between C-Demo and Mega such an epic game.
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

Ok everyone, here is the league post I will be submitting now... It's made rush rush since Ger wanted it ASAP for certain reasons... Nothing is set in stone, and i chose avi's fast for some and they can be changed.

Spoiler:- TLL:

EDIT: Thread submitted. Made a couple textual changes before submission. GET YOUR TEAMS READY! *wow I'm a hypocrite X_X*

EDIT 2:

Changes to make:

TWI banned move: Rapid Spin? Ice Shard? Poutine?
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 21st October 2012 at 8:42 PM.

love the steel badge, my banned moves should be close combat and any special fire type move

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

I'm banning pursuit, for now, might change that later.

Also, as far as i know, every single person failed the clan tournament. So nobody wins. Congrats guys. That last bit was sarcasm.

Also also, whats the plan for the E4 Twi?

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy J View Post
    I'm banning pursuit, for now, might change that later.

Also, as far as i know, every single person failed the clan tournament. So nobody wins. Congrats guys. That last bit was sarcasm.

Also also, whats the plan for the E4 Twi?
    Will add your banned move once it's up.

As for E4, atm I'm gonna either:

A - Promote gym leaders if we get more members
    B - offer the positions to challengers who defeat all gym leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtleismyhomeboy View Post
    love the steel badge, my banned moves should be close combat and any special fire type move
    You only get ONE banned move. Challengers can't use SE STAB moves anyways, so I say unless its a move that ROYALLY screws you over (Like J's), use a status move of some sort.

o ok, i'm going to ban the use of spore

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast