Page 151 of 173 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4324

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

So...I was just playing GTS on the first Black and White game and came across an Imposter Ditto. :I
    Has it been confirmed that Pokemon with move tutor moves are only able to be used on GTS in the second versions, or would they all be on the same 'server'. I realize I'm butchering some terminology here, so yeah. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    Yeah, they're characterization is probably based on that stereotype. They look like nobodies outside of their work, but it's weird because they're pretty much non-generic but not exactly important to the plot either :P

Pokemon Breeders do. All of them. Either it's a bug or it was intentional. There's a rumor this bug happens if you use a ROM. Which is weird because I have a copy of the game and the bug is still there. Dunno if it's a bug. It just happens :P
    I own the original game. Re-battle... again and again.
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    So...I was just playing GTS on the first Black and White game and came across an Imposter Ditto. :I
    Has it been confirmed that Pokemon with move tutor moves are only able to be used on GTS in the second versions, or would they all be on the same 'server'. I realize I'm butchering some terminology here, so yeah. ;o
    The four games share the same server. There's a note on a Japanese wiki that they accidentally banned B2W2 Azelf from some online functions though.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    The four games share the same server. There's a note on a Japanese wiki that they accidentally banned B2W2 Azelf from some online functions though.
    Oh alright, I wasn't sure if I missed some kind of update or something. XD Thanks, though that does stink with Azelf, darn.

On the topic of Battle Subway, I have a few questions.
    1. Do the regular trains have new Unova dex Pokemon?
    2. Do any Pokemon have their DW ability?
    3. Are there Triple/Rotation trains(probably not)?

I'm asking because I don't have the game.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    That will help you once. Again: Even the best laid plans can go terrible wrong at a moment's notice.
    I had a streak of 40, with my Tyranitar, Excadrill, and Garchomp team. Then this happened:
    Froslass lead uses Hail. CB Tyranitar kills it with Crunch
    Glaceon uses Blizzard, it freezes. I figure that I want to get my Sandstorm back, so I send in Excadrill hoping it can survive. Critical hit Blizzard. Then I get my Sandstorm back up, and Tyranitar falls. Then I bring in Garchomp. Quick Claw ftw. Game over.

Stupid teams like that can win with enough luck. It's easy to beat any team over 90% of the time, but winning 40 in a row when your chance isn't 100% - that's the challenge.

Wowzers, this turned into a battle subway chat thread. :P
    Anyways, my goal will simply be 200 medals. I won't stree myself trying to get 1000 damn passes, because it is just impossible. On my 3DS I've only gotten around 10 passes (in a whole year) and that's just in general. For these, both systems must have pokemon b2/w2 in them while on sleep mode. AND they must both have c-gears on now that I think of it. Bloody hell screw that :P

I'm going to assume that the Wireless Battle Medals count WiFi Battles correct? Guess if there's an excuse for me to get into competitive battling, it's these medals...

Or I can just do what I did in FR/LG and link up and keep running with the other game to get the 100 Wireless battles. Thank goodness I don't actually have to win them.

I'm going to aim to get all the medals except the C-Gear Medals (Except the first one) and most likely the Musical ones...I don't even know how to win them.
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 4th July 2012 at 1:38 PM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Serebii finally did a Team Plasma page, looks good, we get to battle two Sages, one who is from Old Plasma another from New Plasma, we battle Corless, we battle the Shadow Triad, we battle Ghetsis, we also battle N, that just leaves four sages, Anthea, and Concordia who we can't battle, which seems nice, plenty of non-clone faces to battle(Although the Shadow Triad are basically clones, but in a different way from the many Lasses, Beauties, Ace Trainers, etc...).

It's just a shame some teams have repeats of Pokemon, oh well. I wish Corless would use a different Rotom form each day or something(With the 7th day being a random one). I'm guessing Corless' team is a combination of Steel, Electric, and Psychic, which I think suits him.

It's nice seeing some of these people use Items for their Pokemon as well, I don't re-call that ever really happening before. And the teams would change slightly on Challenge Mode wont they(Not just level increase and AI increase but an additional Pokemon or a switch of Pokemon, maybe more held items)?

The story behind Plasma seems nice again as well. I've really enjoyed them, had your typical villain who just wants power and control, as well as the villain who was simply misguided and just wanted the best for everyone, and I'm not sure about Corless, but he seems like a nice case of a villain too, similar to N, where he's not really all that bad.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Wow! 2,000,000 sales?! That is a whole bunch of pokemon. Is that more than BW?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Wow! 2,000,000 sales?! That is a whole bunch of pokemon. Is that more than BW?
    BW sold 2.6 mil+ in the first two days.

So, no.

SEREBII
    RE: Testu/Ruri call spots

Originally posted by me @ http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/66122...ion-2/63305912

I just want to add some more locations to bring the number up to 15, and clarify some other information so that its easier to find the correct tiles. (Using Japanese names for cities as they are the only ones I know.)

1. Raimon City - Behind the Pokemon centre, to the far left. Two right of the lamp post.
    2. Route 16 - The first corner after exiting the gate from Raimon city. (Below the officer)
    3. Route 5 - Other side of the fence, right below the special sign. (Go under the fence from the Raimon City gate)
    4. Hodomoe City - Turn left immediately at the top of the stairs north of town.
    5. Route 6 - Above the two ledges you see when coming from Hodomoe.
    6. Fukiyose City - Run down the middle of the runway, towards the end.
    7. Route 7 - At the bottom of the stairs north of the breeder.
    8. Yamagi Town - Near the north exit on the runway. (I got mine near the rocks behind the house)
    9. Sazanami Town - Southwest of Sazanami town, go between the two rocks.
    10. Route 13 - Above the ledge coming from Sazanami Town. One corner away from the fisherman, (Should be one rock on the screen, it should be up-right of that)
    11. Kagome Town - Right in the middle, under the bridge.
    12. Route 11 - Left of the camping car
    13. Route 12 - Bottom left corner of the hill above the special sign. (Standing right of the sign, go 6 up.)
    14. Route 9. Near the Hidden Hollow. (Stand in front of HH, down, right, right.)
    15. Route 14 - At the top of the waterfall, there are 5 trees lined up, Around the right side of that.

I can personally confirm all except 11, 12 and 15.

Pictures - http://tyouhou1616.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-9.html (Shows most of them)
    Last edited by nekoakuma; 4th July 2012 at 8:14 PM.
    Soul Silver [JPN] National Dex: COMPLETE
    Black [JPN] National Dex: COMPLETE
    Black 2 [JPN] National Dex: In Progess
    B2FC:
    3268-1310-9057

I translated the cities for you because you're just confusing people with the japanese names..

1. Nimbassa City - Behind the Pokemon centre, to the far left. Two right of the lamp post.
    2. Route 16 - The first corner after exiting the gate from Nimbassa city. (Below the officer)
    3. Route 5 - Other side of the fence, right below the special sign. (Go under the fence from the Nimbassa City gate)
    4. Driftveil City - Turn left immediately at the top of the stairs north of town.
    5. Route 6 - Above the two ledges you see when coming from Driftveil.
    6. Mistralton City - Run down the middle of the runway, towards the end.
    7. Route 7 - At the bottom of the stairs north of the breeder.
    8. Yamaji Town (the one where you fly to from Mistralton City on a plane) - Near the north exit on the runway. (I got mine near the rocks behind the house)
    9. Undella Town - Southwest of Undella town, go between the two rocks.
    10. Route 13 - Above the ledge coming from Undella Town. One corner away from the fisherman, (Should be one rock on the screen, it should be up-right of that)
    11. Lacunosa Town - Right in the middle, under the bridge.
    12. Route 11 - Left of the camping car
    13. Route 12 - Bottom left corner of the hill above the special sign. (Standing right of the sign, go 6 up.)
    14. Route 9. Near the Hidden Hollow. (Stand in front of HH, down, right, right.)
    15. Route 14 - At the top of the waterfall, there are 5 trees lined up, Around the right side of that.

You only need to go to 10 of these 15 locations before you return the item, after that you have to call them 41 times, then wait until midnight before you can trade. The locations in which the person will appear in your xtranceiver are the same locations as above, only 3 at a time will be active and you may get several calls from 1 spot.

Route 5,6,7,9,11,12,13,14,16. Nimbassa City, Driftveil City, Mistralton City, Yamagi Town, Lacunosa Town and Undella Town are the locations
    Last edited by FILIP22; 4th July 2012 at 7:54 PM.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Cheers. I've only played the games in Japanese as it's my first language, so I'm not 100% on all English names. (after Gen 2 anyway)
    B2FC:
    3268-1310-9057

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    BW sold 2.6 mil+ in the first two days.

So, no.
    Still, I'm always surprised how crazy these sales numbers are. Especially when you compare them to the other week's sales

Quote Originally Posted by nekoakuma View Post
    Cheers. I've only played the games in Japanese as it's my first language, so I'm not 100% on all English names. (after Gen 2 anyway)
    You will have to learn the English names or move on to Bulbagarden, since it is prohibited to use the original names here for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    You will have to learn the English names or move on to Bulbagarden, since it is prohibited to use the original names here for no reason.
    Unless I've missed it, I don't see anywhere that says the Japanese names are prohibited.
    And seeing as this game is currently only out in Japan, I don't see what the issue is.
    B2FC:
    3268-1310-9057

I got 2 pokemon over wi-fi.
    One being sheer force landorus...far away place and everything.
    An the second one being N woobat. But i noticed something odd in the woobat, its ability is unaware, not simple as stated in the page...So, where can I report it? Is the page wrong or I got a fake one?
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

Looking for contrary snivy and adaptability skrelp, they can be traded now XD

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    An the second one being N woobat. But i niticed something on N woobat, its ability is unaware, not simple as stated in the page...So, where cam I report it? Is the page wrong or I got a fake one?
    The page is wrong, I believe. I remember several people everywhere saying that the Woobat didn't have its dream ability

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    An the second one being N woobat. But i noticed something odd in the woobat, its ability is unaware, not simple as stated in the page...So, where can I report it? Is the page wrong or I got a fake one?
    This page is where you wanna go for onsite mistakes.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

The page is wrong, I believe. I remember several people everywhere saying that the Woobat didn't have its dream ability
    Thx i will now procced to train it and save it for postdex for b/w 2.
    I know this isnt help forum. But I got The landorus in wi-fi, while I randomly asked for one for one of my randomly hatched bad natured pokemon. Well the landorus has bad stats and a quiet nature, sheer force and was caugth at a faraway place at now resting in my boxes at lv 40. Yet when i search for underleveled landorus, nothing has appeared so far. Are the alternate abilities kamis game–blocked?
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

Looking for contrary snivy and adaptability skrelp, they can be traded now XD

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

In Lostlorn Forest, after you get Waterfall, there is a high levelled Veteran Trainer (about 51), along with a high levelled Black belt on Route 14 on the way to the Abundant Shrine. Strangely the players in the Abundant Shrine are all around 39.

Is this actually a rule? I seems too... I dunno, racist to people whom English is not their first language.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    Is this actually a rule? I seems too... I dunno, racist to people whom English is not their first language.
    Well, technically the rule is that if you were to use the Japanese names (or any unfamiliar name, really) and managed to derail the thread in doing so, then you will receive an infraction. But like I said, it's not just the Japanese names; I once got an infraction because I referred to Kyouhei (the BW2 male protag) by my pet name for him, "Luke," which caused like twenty people to ask "wait a sec is dat his reel nam whattt???!," thereby derailing the thread.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

No they're not. Stop misinforming other users. You'll only get in trouble for it if you don't explain who you are talking about when using Japanese names, and as a result cause users to go off-topic.

I do not want anymore off-topic discussions in this thread anymore. Any questions can be PMd to me or any other moderator.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Still, I'm always surprised how crazy these sales numbers are. Especially when you compare them to the other week's sales
    It's Pokemon. Pokemon always sells like hotcakes.

POKEMON hotcakes.

But the Darmanitan does, right?

Page 151 of 173 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast