Page 172 of 173 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173 LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4324

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Not sure where to otherwise put this, but I did discover something I've yet to see anywhere else. Um, going into Route 13, right underneath the grove with Cobalion in it (so, under the path that's blocked off by the cut-able trees, theres a small path through some trees to the left that takes you down a flight of stairs and to a grassy area with a Ranger in it, if you go a little down from there, you will find a sandy path, following this to the left once more, it takes you to a small area with a house in it, inside the house, there is a girl with a wingull that will give you a power lens if you talk to her. Haven't seen this location listed for the power lens anywhere, so I guess... I'm the first to find it?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    Oh I see what you're getting mixed up on. You shouldn't be comparing the two different fusions. The issue he's bringing up is how shiny Kyurem-B has the same green that shiny Zekrom's tail glows, but shiny Kyurem-W's tubes and tail are still red instead of the purple that is on shiny Reshiram. I assume that was decided on because of the purplish hues on shiny Kyurem already, so they didn't want it to be too purple.
    Oh! I get it now, thanks for clarifying!

So idk if this has been said before. But there's an error in Cheren's Memory Link team. When battling him out Route 4 if your BW1 starter was Oshawott, he has a Simisear instead of the Simipour he's supposed to have.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    So idk if this has been said before. But there's an error in Cheren's Memory Link team. When battling him out Route 4 if your BW1 starter was Oshawott, he has a Simisear instead of the Simipour he's supposed to have.
    No, that's correct. He has a starter strong against yours and a monkey weak to your starter. For both Cheren and Bianca, the monkey is never the same type as your starter.
    [nitpick]He's also on Route 5.[/nitpick]
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    No, that's correct. He has a starter strong against yours and a monkey weak to your starter. For both Cheren and Bianca, the monkey is never the same type as your starter.
    [nitpick]He's also on Route 5.[/nitpick]
    Except when you realize that Oshawott users in BW1 got the Pansear/Simisear. Not Cheren. Even Bulbapedia says he should have Simipour. And yeah, I meant Route 5.

EDIT: Ok, I checked Serebii and I was wrong, but it just doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by GoldCyndaquil; 27th October 2012 at 6:37 PM.

Actually, I think the main site is wrong. In BW, Cheren did indeed have a Simipour if you chose Oshawott, so he should have a Simipour in BW2.

Where do we report errors like this again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Actually, I think the main site is wrong. In BW, Cheren did indeed have a Simipour if you chose Oshawott, so he should have a Simipour in BW2.

Where do we report errors like this again?
    Tell a mod? Idk. But see, it just doesn't add up. Yes in the game he has a Simisear, but he SHOULD have a Simipour. Guess GF just screwed up.

tell about it in the site mistake thread

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    tell about it in the site mistake thread
    It's not a site mistake though, the Main Site has it as the game does. The game's wong.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    It's not a site mistake though, the Main Site has it as the game does. The game's wong.
    Maybe Cheren just had the chance to get another Simi- Pokémon without either the BW or BW2 player characters noticing.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

can u migrate from emerald to black 2?

Not directly. A Generation IV title has to be involved.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

The grubby hankercheif can be turned in on Thursdays. I didn't see this anywhere on the site so thought i'd let you all know

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The grubby hankercheif can be turned in on Thursdays. I didn't see this anywhere on the site so thought i'd let you all know
    Is there any specific place or person where the Grubby Hanky can be returned to?

How can we get the Grubby Hanky anyway?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

How can we get the Grubby Hanky anyway?
    I like to convince myself that it was just made as a dummy item or something, but I know that's not true.

I'd like to know the answer to this question as well.

....actually, that's not what I meant

I want to see what's the reward for returning it, in order to do that, I must obtain the Hanky first, and Serebii's ItemDex does not mention how and when we can get it

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

....actually, that's not what I meant

I want to see what's the reward for returning it, in order to do that, I must obtain the Hanky first, and Serebii's ItemDex does not mention how and when we can get it
    Mhm, I know what you meant. I'd like to know the answer to this question as well. (:

But I mean, if nobody has found it yet, there's definitely a probability that it's just a dummy item that is normally unobtainable in the game or something.

Apparently, the only thing you get from returning the hanky is a Poke Toy, according to the Japanese wiki.

You also have to actually go find the bar patron who lost it somewhere in the region (Who and where they are being based on what day you got the hanky on, which sounds to be a random occurrence) so it sounds entirely not worth doing.

You get given it from someone in the café in Nacrene City (I got it from the girl with the Pansage). Upon returning it to the guy with the Patrat (who shows up in the café on a different day) you get a Poké Toy.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

There's a different person visiting the Cafe every day. The one on Sunday gives you the Grubby Hanky, and you return it to the person on Thursday. After you've done that, the Sunday person will give you a Fluffy Tail as thanks every week.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Apparently, the only thing you get from returning the hanky is a Poke Toy, according to the Japanese wiki.

You also have to actually go find the bar patron who lost it somewhere in the region (Who and where they are being based on what day you got the hanky on, which sounds to be a random occurrence) so it sounds entirely not worth doing.
    That's... pretty useless. I'd rather just keep the Grubby Hanky as a collector's item to show others that I got it. :/

His info was incorrect btw. But yeah, returning it is pointless; you can always get Fluffy Tails from the girl in Accumula Town. The only reason to return it is for the sake of completeness I guess.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    His info was incorrect btw. But yeah, returning it is pointless; you can always get Fluffy Tails from the girl in Accumula Town. The only reason to return it is for the sake of completeness I guess.
    And even then, I'd just keep the Grubby Hanky, since identifying dialogue differences is much harder than knowing that an item exists in inventory. (:

Page 172 of 173 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173 LastLast