Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173
Results 4,301 to 4,324 of 4324

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

It isn't really a discovery but i am wondering why everybody (including gamefreaks) is saying that there are 300 Pokémon in UnovaDex?
    With Victini, it makes 301, right?
    Or is Victini only count on National Dex? I don't manage to get one yet on B2.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

Victini is in the new Unova Dex. Its number is 000, though. So numbering-wise, yes there are 300.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Found a new glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKfijhME_TU Substitute glitch
    Michigan's #1 Pokemon group

I think I discovered who the ex Magma/Aqua grunts in Iccurius City are; Tabitha and Shelly. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    I think I discovered who the ex Magma/Aqua grunts in Iccurius City are; Tabitha and Shelly. Think about it.
    Wait, what? Are there actual trainers named Tabitha and Shelly?

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Wait, what? Are there actual trainers named Tabitha and Shelly?
    They were not named. It can be any ex-Magma/Aqua grunt.
    These two did not even cross paths in the games.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I found out something interesting, but minor. It relates to the PWT and the introductions the announcers give you at the beginning of the final round. I have been playing the Rental Masters tournament for quite some time and after a bit, my intro changed. Is it possible the intro is dependent on amount of times competed in the PWT?

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    I found out something interesting, but minor. It relates to the PWT and the introductions the announcers give you at the beginning of the final round. I have been playing the Rental Masters tournament for quite some time and after a bit, my intro changed. Is it possible the intro is dependent on amount of times competed in the PWT?
    Yeah, that happens. I don't know if it counts wins and losses, but I noticed the change while I was on my leaders win streak (was winning each leader tournament without losing and the change had occurred while I was doing World Leaders trying to unlock Champions.)
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

and i just flew all around the unova region for nothing because of this grubby hanky
    also not sure if its just me but breeding for competitive pokemon is easy i constantly get Adamants modests timids and jollys
    Last edited by aquriomaster; 15th January 2013 at 2:33 AM.

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

France gets a Keldeo Wi-Fi event? That's cool. What's the occassion? I hope it gets released worldwide too...
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Yes I want an UK keldeo

and what about meloetta?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    Yes I want an UK keldeo
    Yay it looks like we all get it now.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Yay it looks like we all get it now.
    It says 'english' games such British/UK games, not every english game you find like Australia and US.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    It says 'english' games such British/UK games, not every english game you find like Australia and US.
    No he said 'english language' games, which includes UK, Australia, America, etc. If you look at the event database, you'll see that he added the Keldeo event for Oceania and North America.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    No he said 'english language' games, which includes UK, Australia, America, etc. If you look at the event database, you'll see that he added the Keldeo event for Oceania and North America.
    Good Cos i've already been making plans to reset my B2 countless times for countless Keldeo's.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I've been farming Keldeo's for the last 2days on and off. I've picked up about 11 now by resetting my Black2.
    Just wanted to say that it doesn't matter if you battle all the trainers and every pokemon you encounter, you will always be lev14 by the time you beat Cheren. I play with Tepig.

Waiting for meloetta...
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Has anyone else noticed that pokemon seen in the white tree hollow don't register as seen in the pokedex, ie: Boss Trainer Harmon's Torterra and Boss Trainer Iria's Salamence, Moltres and Raikou
    FC: LEMON 0605 4071 8959

Still need:

Legendary Doubles:

just wondering, when you import pokemon from previous generations (D/P/HG/SS) does the location detail on the pokemon change to the region of where the game you imported from is based at?
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Is there any information regarding the pokemon encounter density (or area density) for each location in Unova?
    For example Striaton City {0, 0, 0, 3, 1, 50, 1, 0}

Quote Originally Posted by lokowoko View Post
    just wondering, when you import pokemon from previous generations (D/P/HG/SS) does the location detail on the pokemon change to the region of where the game you imported from is based at?
    the location is based on what region the pokemon originated from. what game you shifted it from doesn't matter. say you breed a charmander on 3rd gen FR, pal park it to 4th gen D/P/Pt, then shift it to B/W/B2/W2. it's location of origin is always going to say Kanto, no matter what game you trade it to. i repost this every few months in the hack check thread...it helps in determining the legality of traded pokemon...

While looking through my various 5th gen poke-shifts, this is what I've found in the various summaries about the location origination of the Pokemon:

3rd gen, Colosseum says: Distant Land, Apparently arrived at level ___ after a long travel through time.
    3rd gen, XD says: Distant Land, Apparently arrived at level ___ after a long travel through time, Fateful Encounter.
    3rd gen R/S/E says: Hoenn, Apparently arrived at level ___ after a long travel through time.
    3rd gen FR/LG says: Kanto, Apparently arrived at level ___ after a long travel through time.
    4th gen D/P/Pt says: Sinnoh, Apparently arrived at level___.
    4th gen HG/SS says: Johto, Apparently arrived at level ___ . (says Johto regardless of which HG/SS region you caught it in)
    5th gen from B2/W2 becomes “Faraway Place” if the catch location does not exist in B/W.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I think I found an Infinite Rare Candy glitch in my B2 this morning. I battled everyone in the Tennis Court, and during my battles, found the Breeder that has a Gible, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Larvitar, Swinub, and Poliwag.

After you beat her, she gives you a Rare Candy. Well, I battled her first, battled everyone else, left the room, and wondered if I did battle her. I went back, started the battle, then realized I HAD battled her today. I got another Rare Candy.

I thought I was on to something, so I left the room, went back in, AND BATTLED AGAIN! I GET A RARE CANDY EVERY TIME! I've been doing this all day.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

How do you get a Snivy with the Contrary ability? I want my startup to have this ability but I keep getting the 'overgrown' ability.

Any help?
    After all these years a 3D Pokemon game is finally on its way...

Quote Originally Posted by HANZ View Post
    How do you get a Snivy with the Contrary ability? I want my startup to have this ability but I keep getting the 'overgrown' ability.

Any help?
    Contrary is Snivy's Hidden Ability. It has not been released, yet, though, so you cannot get a legit Snivy with Contrary.

Try asking here or here next time. The former exists solely for Black 2 / White 2 related questions and the latter for any Pokemon related question. You shall usually find more reliable answers in those places.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173