Page 102 of 173 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4324

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

I PM'd serebii 2 days ago about a rival page, team plasma and he said that he doesn't wanna do it right now because he wants translations to be perfect. It's probably the same thing for in-game trades.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    Thanks.

I know but my brother said that because they got the world tournament thing that they're going to end Pokemon with these games. PLEASE TELL ME NO!!

EDIT: Good team Gamemaster. You have met all my expectations. Look at my signature for reference.
    In an interview it was hinted at new games already being developed. I believe it was called "Iwata Asks"

Every single time a game comes out people go "OMG LYK THIS LAST GAME!" and they're always wrong. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Yes, please! I've encountered 3 different people who wanted Pokemon (and one who wanted an item..) and I had no idea what they wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    Hey, Serebii, can you make a page about in-game trades?
    That would be helpful i am considering getting Japanese black/white 2

FC:1891-1694-6992

Tldr; BW2, are the best games in the series so far.
    They have everything we hoped for and exceeded expectations.
    Should certainly keep us occuppied till the next main release!

Tldr; Here's my summary of BW2..

- Isshu is looking great.
    5 New Cities, 3 New Routes, UW Tunnel, 3 New Caves and Updated BW Locations.
    The detail in these games are amazing, Isshu is now on par with Hoenn in beauty and size.
    Thankfully they changed Black City Mechanics*Sighs of Relief*
    Driftveil, Undella had nice revamps and Shizui, well atleast now we know were he resides..

- The best, easily the best music from the series in a longtime.
    Aspertia, is one of the finest theme's since RBY/GSC era..
    And what's more we got remixes of Gym themes - which were beautiful, nice little addition from GF :]
    No one has said much about this, but I think the Route 19/20 remixes are amazing, great piece of music!

- There seems to be so much post-game content, thankfully :]
    Let's see, we have numerous special-trainer battles like loads of them.
    World Tournament with upcoming DLC's.
    Hidden Hollow and countless Legendaries from other Regions - which is a nice addition I guess..

On an end note, the ice debate is finally unthawed, no pun intended.
    Storyline is great, I think as good as BW - which is no easy feat.
    They added some nice little touches, new Repel system, new Dex features, Shiny item..
    .. and the graphics are class, e.g. the level of detail in the water is astounding.
    Isshu looks beautiful, BW2 are great games - so much to do till Gen 6, RSE ..
    Last edited by Kall El; 26th June 2012 at 2:55 AM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

You get Theif in the Virbank Complex

In an interview it was hinted at new games already being developed. I believe it was called "Iwata Asks"

Every single time a game comes out people go "OMG LYK THIS LAST GAME!" and they're always wrong. :3
    Thats really true, didn't alot of people think it was gonna be:
    pokemon black/white-pokemon gray-DONE

FC:1891-1694-6992

Hmm in order to get the license, do you just need to see al Unova Pokemon or capture them? If so how are you to see the opposite Dragon? Will you have to trade, or can you see it somehow like in Black and White?

Quote Originally Posted by arapokeyugioh View Post
    Hmm in order to get the license, do you just need to see al Unova Pokemon or capture them? If so how are you to see the opposite Dragon? Will you have to trade, or can you see it somehow like in Black and White?
    We only need to see. There is a person that show a pic of Reshiram and Zekrom.

It's just seeing them. I don't know the answer to the other question though.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Confirmation: You DO in fact have to have CAUGHT, not seen, all Pokemon excluding Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo in order to get the Shining Charm. Not sure if people have said so already.
    Guess I'm wrong here, I misread the information, I guess.

On another note, how do you enter the Department Store after getting the seventh badge but before beating the Pokemon League? I'm really bad with ice puzzles.
    Last edited by Pink Umbreon; 26th June 2012 at 5:15 AM.

Base stats:
    110 HP | 75 Att | 145 Def | 75 SpA | 150 SpD | 80 Spe

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Umbreon View Post
    Confirmation: You DO in fact have to have CAUGHT, not seen, all Pokemon excluding Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo in order to get the Shining Charm. Not sure if people have said so already.

On another note, how do you enter the Department Store after getting the seventh badge but before beating the Pokemon League? I'm really bad with ice puzzles.
    Serebii says we just have to SEE every Pokemon in order to get the Shining Charm, and until I see legitimate proof saying otherwise, I'm more inclined to believe Serebii.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Serebii says we just have to SEE every Pokemon in order to get the Shining Charm, and until I see legitimate proof saying otherwise, I'm more inclined to believe Serebii.
    You have every right to be suspicious, haha.

Still can't access that department store...

Base stats:
    110 HP | 75 Att | 145 Def | 75 SpA | 150 SpD | 80 Spe

You could technically trade it in if you have the prequel

Their are so many Hidden Hollows, it is beautiful, getting DW pokemon before they are released is just sweet.

Serebii works hard on this stuff and the game has only been released for a few days only. You don't say no to serebii. He, in my opinion, is one of the gods in pokemon. I've been going on his website ever since I was 6! And if you still think he's bad then GTFO on this website.

Sorry, it was completely uncalled for. And I think you're loyal to serebii. But this message was just to people who don't trust serebii. I know some kids in my school who say Serebii is for weirdos and a few other words which I'm not gonna say.

But this is completely off topic so I apologize for that. But seriously, is this guy fast or what? He has already a HUGE section on BW2 page and he updated the pokedex insanely quick! Watch his motivation? Does he use the washrooms ever? Doesn't he have a family to support? PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!

Help the eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Umbreon View Post
    I tend to believe more Serebii that random new users with only 12 posts, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I tend to believe more Serebii that random new users with only 12 posts, you know?
    LOLOLOLOL!! But yeah, pink umbreon i think is right. You have to catch all of them excluding event ones to get the shiny charm. You have to see all the ones in the unova dex to get the egg charm thing.

Help the eggs!

Serebii works hard on this stuff and the game has only been released for a few days only. You don't say no to serebii. He, in my opinion, is one of the gods in pokemon. I've been going on his website ever since I was 6! And if you still think he's bad then GTFO on this website.

Sorry, it was completely uncalled for. And I think you're loyal to serebii. But this message was just to people who don't trust serebii. I know some kids in my school who say Serebii is for weirdos and a few other words which I'm not gonna say.

But this is completely off topic so I apologize for that. But seriously, is this guy fast or what? He has already a HUGE section on BW2 page and he updated the pokedex insanely quick! Watch his motivation? Does he use the washrooms ever? Doesn't he have a family to support? PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!
    Wow, you need to calm your tits. No one is saying anything bad about Serebii. He can be wrong, has been wrong before, and will be wrong in the future. He is not god, and he is not perfect. Just like with the Shiny Patrat incident only a few days ago.

Seriously. Calm down. o_o

Wow, you need to calm your tits. No one is saying anything bad about Serebii. He can be wrong, has been wrong before, and will be wrong in the future. He is not god, and he is not perfect. Just like with the Shiny Patrat incident only a few days ago.

Seriously. Calm down. o_o
    Sorry. uncalled for. I apologize (gives sorry hat to Judas). But with the shiny patrat thing, he said it wasn't confirmed so...

Help the eggs!

LOLOLOLOL!! But yeah, pink umbreon i think is right. You have to catch all of them excluding event ones to get the shiny charm. You have to see all the ones in the unova dex to get the egg charm thing.
    No, you have to see every Pokemon in the Regional Dex to get a pass to the Nature Sanctuary/Shiny Haxorus, you have to catch every Pokemon in the Regional Dex to get the Round Charm, and you have to see every Pokemon in the National Dex to get the Shining Charm.

I'd wager that catching every Pokemon in the National Dex gets you another certificate.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Luckily I have my prequel to help see all the pokemon.

I just found a Metang in the Giant Chasm Hollow:

I do hope I find Imposter Ditto here. I'll be coming back frequently.
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

Secret Base:

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 265/265 (270/272 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos, Pumpkaboo, and 2 of the other Floette)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

Quote Originally Posted by Halkel View Post
    I just found a Metang in the Giant Chasm Hollow:
    Metang too? Is there anything we CAN'T get in these Hidden Hollows? (not that I'm complaining...)
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    Metang too? Is there anything we CAN'T get in these Hidden Hollows? (not that I'm complaining...)
    I'm actually hoping for that Imposter Ditto I voted for beforehand
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

Secret Base:

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 265/265 (270/272 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos, Pumpkaboo, and 2 of the other Floette)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

Metang, you should be Imposter Ditto, still Metang is nice.

Page 102 of 173 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast