Page 52 of 173 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4324

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net Black 2 & White 2 Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post

So is only one dragon available? That's unlike most third versions but oh well
    If you already have the first game, chances are you have the 1st dragon...you could just trade it in. Plus the game also operates on a canon, so Hilbert/Hilda is supposed to have the opposite Dragon.

Plus, this is a sequel not an actual 3rd version.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    WAT. Okay, N, you're really starting to confuse me. First you give us your dragon, but then you throw a hissy just because IT chooses to make us capture it? You ENCOURAGED Hilda/Hilbert's capture of Zekrom/Reshiram in the last game; you even learned that using PokeBalls to keep your Pokemon with you isn't such a bad thing....
    It's possible to disagree with it but still go through with it.
    He spent his whole life disliking pokeballs, he's probably still skiddish

Quote Originally Posted by Peter7991 View Post
    Well you basically jack N's dragon which is kind of sad since N was a cool character.
    Not really, he willingly gives it to you. He could have kept it if he wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's possible to disagree with it but still go through with it.
    He spent his whole life disliking pokeballs, he's probably still skiddish
    Exactly. I expected this. And people were asking for him as the Champion already...
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I would assume so. We know that Tornadus and Thundurus coexist in both the Black timeline and the White timeline, so it's not hard to imagine that eventually Hilda/Hilbert would have caught up to the other eventually. I mean, yeah, they're version exclusives, but that's really just a way to keep us from scoring an easy Landorus.
    The thing with these type of events is the ambiguity. Unless Hilber shows up with the 3 Kami in tow we'll never know. It requires the player to catch (well, catch 1, trade for the other) the other Kami, go to Landorus' shrine and then either catch or capture Landorus.
    But nothing is effected by this to lean one way or another.
    Listen: Are the Kami Trio in Black 2 and White 2? If not, we can assume that Landorus' event is indeed canon. If they are, we can assume the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post

So is only one dragon available? That's unlike most third versions but oh well
    It makes perfect sense considering that N gives you a different dragon depending on the version

Why would Hilbert/Hilda forfeit their dragon? We've only received a single mention of them so far, and as far as we know, they're off being one of the best trainers in existence

And N was never seen again. Unless Hilda/Hilbert are in this game (probably not, but I still hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Listen: Are the Kami Trio in Black 2 and White 2? If not, we can assume that Landorus' event is indeed canon. If they are, we can assume the opposite.
    I'm pretty sure that they're Dream Radar-exclusive this time around; no one's mentioned them being in-game so far.

And it's always possible that there are simply more than one of each Kami.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

No because 1 Kami showed up and it was completely possible to ignore him. It's possible he just buggered off elsewhere. Like the Lati@s do all the time, for instance.
    And with the 2 bros there's no Landorus to come down and be caught. If they mention, specifically "this one boy took our fertility god and now our crops are gone : (" sure

In smogon news:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphotics View Post

heatran confirmed lol

As a further proof, I did a search of the ingame event scripts and found Heatran with the other stationary encounters.

Oh memory link brings over our musical items. Time to put black kyurem in a top hat, cane, and bow tie.

No because 1 Kami showed up and it was completely possible to ignore him. It's possible he just buggered off elsewhere. Like the Lati@s do all the time, for instance.
    And with the 2 bros there's no Landorus to come down and be caught. If they mention, specifically "this one boy took our fertility god and now our crops are gone : (" sure

In smogon news:
    Well, I guess that rules out the Spacetime Trio.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Well, I guess that rules out the Spacetime Trio.
    Well now it becomes interesting...if we assume Heatran is in the Magma Cave then what's the point of the Water Cave.

I'm pretty sure that they're Dream Radar-exclusive this time around; no one's mentioned them being in-game so far.

And it's always possible that there are simply more than one of each Kami.
    It is possible, but they look like the "one of each" type of legendary. I may be wrong, though.

Oh, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Well now it becomes interesting...if we assume Heatran is in the Magma Cave then what's the point of the Water Cave.
    Oh, good point, it also rules out the Weather Trio. :O
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Why would we assume Heatran is in the Magma cave when Rebirth Mountain was where it was mentioned and we still haven't gone into Twist Mountain and there's another cave we haven't fully explored

Manaphy, maybe?

Are Hilbert/Hilda in this game? Clarifications are welcome.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

The cave we went through with Bianca is a volcano in both versions I think. It's the one where Bianca mentions Heatran.

Why would we assume Heatran is in the Magma cave when Rebirth Mountain was where it was mentioned and we still haven't gone into Twist Mountain and there's another cave we haven't fully explored
    I had no idea it was in Rebirth Mountain...

So is it safe to assume Magma/Water caves are just explorable areas?

It is possible, but they look like the "one of each" type of legendary. I may be wrong, though.
    Well, if the Dream Radar is canon (oh boy, if there was ever a topic for another day...), then we know that there are at least two sets; one set living in the main series universe(s) and the other in the Dream Valley thingy (I'm not too clear on the DR specifics).

EDIT: Manaphy and Heatran would make strange counterparts.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Honestly, it's up in the air. Their sprites are in the game. So they could show up. Or the sprites are just for Wi-fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    The only thing we've heard is that they're mentioned at some point. I, personally, doubt they're in the game beyond text

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    And N was never seen again. Unless Hilda/Hilbert are in this game (probably not, but I still hope).
    I really hope this isn't the last we see of N. At first I thought he was just some evil psychopath, but as the game progressed I started to like him, and by the end I liked him a lot and realized he wasn't evil, it was his dad and he just wanted the best. Once I found out he was returning, I'll admit I was pretty excited. It is sad if that's the last we'll ever see of him, I would even give up Zek/Resh just to keep him around. I know this may be a long shot, but not entirely impossibe. He has great character design and deserves more time around.

Honestly, it's up in the air. Their sprites are in the game. So they could show up. Or the sprites are just for Wi-fi.
    Well, it did say somewhere that they were looking for N but I do not if that was confirmed or not.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

Their sprites are likely for battles with BW1.
    Or just leftovers from BW1:Juniper's back sprites are also in the game, and I don't believe we team up with her at any point (Bianca teams up with us & Shows us how to catch Pokemon).

Actually, we need overworld sprites rips.Bianca's battle sprite is in the game. Wonder if we do battle her.

Page 52 of 173 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast