Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Black 2/White 2 Discovery Thread

Virizion is on Route 11. It too is Level 45

I hate catching Legends -_-

As you enter Opelucid, Iris appears telling you about the Gym. Safe to state that the changes are still here.

For those of you concerned, the Shopping Mall is still in Route 9

Drayden's Gym runs a similar dragon puzzle as before, but instead you are climbing a massive dragon, fighting trainers on the way while Drayden is sitting on the head. You control your climb with a control on the head of the other dragon. It lights up in what way you can move

One of the battles in the Gym is Triple/Rotation. That's a first. I've noticed a lot more of these in the game

Pokémon Dream Radar is now live on the Japanese eShop. Will give it a bit of a go in a bit but focus is on B2W2

You can only store 10 things to send to Black 2 & White 2 at a time

I just got a Munna in it

As you exit Opelucid Gym, Drayden leaves and goes to his home and gives more details on the legend of the Dragon Pokémon

Once that's done, the Team Plasma boat flies overhead and unleashes a cannon onto Opelucid City, freeezing the entire area completly over

Battling Plasma as we speak.

My friend bluesun has made some rather startling discoveries inr egards to items

Shining Charm - A mysterious shining charm that when held, makes it easier to encounter shiny Pokemon.
    Round Charm - A mysterious unbelievable charm that when held, makes it easier for the Daycare Man to find eggs.

Are these Join Avenue items or something else. Will find out ASAP

Drayden has given me a key or something similar, and the Shadow Triad has appeared. I have to make chase.

Battle 1 against Shadow Triad Dark; Pawniard Lv. 46, Pawniard Lv. 46, Absol Lv. 48

Cheren and the Rival have sent me to Undella Town, and through the Marine Tube. Like Sky Arrow Bridge, the perspective changes as you travel through it

The tunnel leads to Seigaiha City, the city where Shizui dwells and offers the Wave Badge. He's not at the Gym

The items bluesun found;

Medal Box - A box-like device which stores the medals you've collected and displays information about them.
    DNA Link Pin - A pair of linking pins to combine Kyurem and a Pokemon which were said to originally be one.
    DNA Link Pin - A pair of linking pins to separate Kyurem from the Pokemon it combined with.
    License - A license card necessary to enter the Nature Sanctuary that very few people know of.
    Round Charm - A mysterious shining charm that when held, makes it easier to encounter shiny Pokemon.
    Shining Charm - A mysterious unbelievable charm that when held, makes it easier for the Daycare Man to find eggs.
    Plasma Card - A card key needed in the Plasma Frigate when entering the Password.
    Dirty Handkerchief - A handkerchief that a regular visitor to Nacrene City's "Cafe Warehouse" dropped. Faintly smells of Pokemon.
    Achroma Machine - A special device that forcibly awakens the powers of Pokemon. But it's a prototype, so it's unfinished.
    Forgotten Item - A LiveCaster picked up in Raimon City's Amusement Park. It seems the owner was a boy.
    Forgotten Item - A LiveCaster picked up in Raimon City's Amusement Park. It seems the owner was a girl.
    Reflecting Mirror - A mysterious mirror that reflects the truth and changes Pokemon to their true forms.

Shizui will jump out of the water as you proceed through the city and return to the gym

Shizui's puzzle is simple. Make your way around the gym by stepping on lilypads that move based on your direction

Wave Badge get

Once you leave the Gym, the Rival and Shizui will meet you to discuss the Plasma issue. They will head south to Route 21 and you follow

Have to pass through a cave known as the Seaside Cave. it seems to have a lot more to it than the short path I am currently taking.

Scratch that, the cave is huge. There's an entrance to the south the Undella Bay. However,there's also a path to the east, currently blocked by a Crustle

Found Terrakion on Route 22. Also Level 45

Achroma appeared, however, and gave me the Achroma Machine mentioned before

The Achroma Machine is used to move the Crustle out of the way

In Route 22, Plasma's Frigate is docked with Shizui making a passageway onto the boat.

You and your rival storm the frigate to defeat Team Plasma

On the Frigate, the way to the bridge is blocked by four electrical barriers, you need to go inside the ship, changing room by warp tiles to find the switches to turn them off

I really am starting to feel the 3 hours sleep I had last night, and four hours the night before...but to hell with that, Pokémoning is to be had!

I really am starting to feel the 3 hours sleep I had last night, and four hours the night before...but to hell with that, Pokémoning is to be had!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast