Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 586

Thread: WildShot's (Lord Zoroark's) PokeSwap and Shop

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Okay.
    Oh, so you can? That's good. When?
    I alredy got one

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vimon View Post
    I alredy got one
    Hmm... is that so?

    Alright, I'll try to arrange a time to trade.

    What did you want for it again?

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Hmm... is that so?

    Alright, I'll try to arrange a time to trade.

    What did you want for it again?
    Darkrai (flawless)
    Level 50
    OT: ALAMOS
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Roar of Time
    - Spacial Rend
    - Hypnosis
    - Nightmare

    Latias (shiny flawless)
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    -Mist Ball
    -Dragonbreath
    -Refresh
    -Protect

  4. #379
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Look in mine shop Zoroark.


    FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ¬‿¬
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I can get you a female naive Zorua with extrasensory but no sucker punch..?
        Spoiler:- Credits :

    We cut the legs off of our pants
    Threw our shoes into the ocean
    Sit back and wave through the daylight
    Sit back and wave through the daylight


  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheZoruaBreeder View Post
    I can get you a female naive Zorua with extrasensory but no sucker punch..?
    Already got one, thanks.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kicking some grass
    Posts
    338

    Default

    What are the IVs of the calm cresselia?

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    hey bro, awesome shop
    I'm interested in your
    Lugia (flawless except for Attack) THE LUGIA HAS IT'S DW ABILITY, RIGHT?
    Timid Nature
    Level 10
    Moveset:
    -Whirlwind
    -Weather Ball
    -Gust

    and your
    Mew (flawless)
    Level 5
    OT: FAL2010
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Pound
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philzone View Post
    What are the IVs of the calm cresselia?
    Non-flawless, if that's what you're asking. About 18-25 for its Defenses.

    Sorry.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    hey bro, awesome shop
    I'm interested in your
    Lugia (flawless except for Attack) THE LUGIA HAS IT'S DW ABILITY, RIGHT?
    Timid Nature
    Level 10
    Moveset:
    -Whirlwind
    -Weather Ball
    -Gust

    and your
    Mew (flawless)
    Level 5
    OT: FAL2010
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Pound
    Yeah, Lugia has its DW Ability. What are you offering for it?

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hey, quick question: your wants list. Is all flawless/near flawless. I kinda don't know how to RNG, so would you accept Pokemon with 3 flawless stats?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    hi, im interested in your jolly jirachi, i have a few shinies but none flawless, so not to sure if youd be interested.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Hey, quick question: your wants list. Is all flawless/near flawless. I kinda don't know how to RNG, so would you accept Pokemon with 3 flawless stats?
    No, not really. However, there are some Pokemon that some folks have to offer that I want and I'm willing to pay well for the people who can acquire them for me. You interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo1987 View Post
    hi, im interested in your jolly jirachi, i have a few shinies but none flawless, so not to sure if youd be interested.
    I'm only interested in flawless Pokemon. However, see my response to the other guy, KYOGRE-D (right above this one). If you're interested, we can work something out.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Yeah, I am interested. Can you name the specific Pokemon? Also, I'm learning how to RNG, setting DS parameters atm, so... might ba an option.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Do you want a ho-oh?

    Credit to emerald goblin

    Looking for Shiny Non english Ditto, Mew, Lugia, Celebii, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin Arceus, Tepig and Meloetta

  16. #391

    Default

    hey I am interested in your Celebi (flawless)
    Level 50
    OT: えいがかん
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Leaf Storm
    - Recover
    - Nasty Plot
    - Healing Wish
    I am willing to give you a shiny flawless vanillite and a shiny flawless a shiny flawless rapidash

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Hey, I'm interested in your flawless ev trained Venasaur and Blaziken, both with their dw abilities. I looked at your wants list, and would you be interested in flawless dw ev trained impish Gliscor and flawless dw ev trained jolly staraptor with double edge?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Yeah, I am interested. Can you name the specific Pokemon? Also, I'm learning how to RNG, setting DS parameters atm, so... might ba an option.
    Responded on your visitor page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaa88 View Post
    Do you want a ho-oh?
    Not unless it's flawless and has a beneficial Nature. Sorry if you can't meet the required circumstances. =(

    Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbass View Post
    hey I am interested in your Celebi (flawless)
    Level 50
    OT: えいがかん
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Leaf Storm
    - Recover
    - Nasty Plot
    - Healing Wish
    I am willing to give you a shiny flawless vanillite and a shiny flawless a shiny flawless rapidash
    Not particularly interested in those fellows, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in your flawless ev trained Venasaur and Blaziken, both with their dw abilities. I looked at your wants list, and would you be interested in flawless dw ev trained impish Gliscor and flawless dw ev trained jolly staraptor with double edge?
    Responded on your visitor page.

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hello! I'm really interested in your SMR2010 Timid Flawless Jirachi. I can offer NF DW Adamant Dragonite, NF Timid Zoroark, F Modest DW Eevee, and F Modest Rotom. I can also add any of the Pokemon listed in my sig. I'm willing to trade multiple pokemon for the Jirachi and would be really grateful if you accept. Thank you.
    White 2 FC: 1765-1732-8853
    Can usually trade between 6pm and 12am -5GMT

        Spoiler:- Stuff I Can Trade:

        Spoiler:- Stuff I'm Looking For:


  20. #395
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macabreCyndaquil View Post
    Hello! I'm really interested in your SMR2010 Timid Flawless Jirachi. I can offer NF DW Adamant Dragonite, NF Timid Zoroark, F Modest DW Eevee, and F Modest Rotom. I can also add any of the Pokemon listed in my sig. I'm willing to trade multiple pokemon for the Jirachi and would be really grateful if you accept. Thank you.
    Erm... not interested, sorry. =[(

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Erm... not interested, sorry. =[(
    That's alright. Thank you for replying ^_^
    White 2 FC: 1765-1732-8853
    Can usually trade between 6pm and 12am -5GMT

        Spoiler:- Stuff I Can Trade:

        Spoiler:- Stuff I'm Looking For:


  22. #397
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macabreCyndaquil View Post
    That's alright. Thank you for replying ^_^
    No problem! No need to thank me - that's the responsibility of a shopkeeper. =)

  23. #398
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Carlow, Ireland
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Greetings Lord, xD

    Could you CMT for these?

    Venusaur (flawless)
    Modest Nature
    Level 100
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moveset
    - Growth
    - Synthesis
    - Solarbeam
    - Sludge Bomb

    Blaziken (pretty good IVs, near flawless, in fact)
    Adamant Nature
    Level 100
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Moveset:
    - Flare Blitz
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Quick Attack
    - Protect

    I'll give you 3:1 ratio on both of them for anything in shop, also do you still need a Pokechecker? I'm fairly efficient at it now?
    White 2 FC: 0820 3759 9704
    FlawlessEvents: Movie14dw(HPice)AbramGAMESTPDW(HPice)SMR2012SPR2013

    CHECK OUT MY SHOP-----> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Trade-thread

    I am one of the elite four at the wifi league, check it out if you want to become a leader or get some badges
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...82-WiFi-League
    Badges I've won:

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Could you get me a Caterpie and a Weedlee ? Yeah, sounds meh but on the specific threads no one responds for a trade back, so i decided to check the shops.
    I do not want something specific, just a Weedlee and a Caterpie.
    PM me if you can help and i will PM you back with what i can give to you.
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    im interested in

    Latias (shiny flawless)
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    -Mist Ball
    -Dragonbreath
    -Refresh
    -Protect

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •