Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 586

Thread: WildShot's (Lord Zoroark's) PokeSwap and Shop

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Is there anything in my sigg that inerests you? I want your Gamestop Raikou!
    Looking for several shiny legendaries and some normal pokes:
        Spoiler:- Click to see:



    PM me so I can come with an offer for the event you got, I have alot of shiny events
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

    White FC: 1292 7394 9766

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    GUATEMALA
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I am loking for Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect, I have zorua Shiny Lv.1 and legendaries.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay305 View Post
    For Timid flawless Milos Tornadus?
    Sure. When can you trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beek09 View Post
    Is there anything in my sigg that inerests you? I want your Gamestop Raikou!
    I like you 2004 Deoxys. Sound good?

    Quote Originally Posted by PERDOMO View Post
    I am loking for Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect, I have zorua Shiny Lv.1 and legendaries.
    No thanks, sorry.

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    My stuff:
    All UT
    Shinies:
    Solosis:Quiet : Male: 31/31/31/31/31/0 Magic Gaurd -
    Deino: Timid: Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Hustle ------------------------Dark Pulse
    Beldum: Adamant: Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Clear Body
    Shelmet: Hasty:Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Shell armory --------------Spikes
    Zorua- Naive: Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Illusion------------------------Sucker Punch

    Events:
    Genesect: Timid - Flawless - Chilldrive
    Charmander: Timid - Flawless - Solar Power-
    Bulbasaur: Lonely - Flawless - Chlorophyll - PKRS
    (Shiny) Latios : Modest - Flawless - Levitate
    (Shiny) Latias : Timid - Near Flawless - Levitate
    (Shiny) Eppies Mew: Adamant - Near Flawless - Synchronize
    (Shiny)Heatran: Male: Naive - Near Flawless (HPgrass70) -Flash Fire -EVE'd 252SPA/252SPE Lv.100
    Sig edited due to breaking spoiler rule. Read the signature rules!
    1st. - Flawless HpIce70 - Premier Ball<3
    2nd. Flawless HpGhost70 - SMR2012 8-28-2012 Self Obtained ~
    Have:

        Spoiler:- Shiny/Flawless/Events:

    My Dream World Females:
    FC: 1979 7014 0393

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalytera View Post
    My stuff:
    All UT
    Shinies:
    Solosis:Quiet : Male: 31/31/31/31/31/0 Magic Gaurd -
    Deino: Timid: Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Hustle ------------------------Dark Pulse
    Beldum: Adamant: Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Clear Body
    Shelmet: Hasty:Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Shell armory --------------Spikes
    Zorua- Naive: Male:31/31/31/31/31/31 Illusion------------------------Sucker Punch

    Events:
    Genesect: Timid - Flawless - Chilldrive
    Charmander: Timid - Flawless - Solar Power-
    Bulbasaur: Lonely - Flawless - Chlorophyll - PKRS
    (Shiny) Latios : Modest - Flawless - Levitate
    (Shiny) Latias : Timid - Near Flawless - Levitate
    (Shiny) Eppies Mew: Adamant - Near Flawless - Synchronize
    (Shiny)Heatran: Male: Naive - Near Flawless (HPgrass70) -Flash Fire -EVE'd 252SPA/252SPE Lv.100
    Hmm... I like your Eppie's Mew, your flawless Timid Genesect, and your shiny flawless Latios.
    Well, what do you want for them?

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Tornadus (Flawless)
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Air Slash
    - Taunt
    - Focus Blast
    - Sludge Bomb

    Jirachi (flawless)
    Level 5
    OT: SMR2010
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Wish
    - Confusion
    - Rest
    - Draco Meteor

    Celebi (flawless)
    Level 50
    OT: えいがかん
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Leaf Storm
    - Recover
    - Nasty Plot
    - Healing Wish

    sound good? also I saw that you can do clone tradebacks correct?
    Sig edited due to breaking spoiler rule. Read the signature rules!
    1st. - Flawless HpIce70 - Premier Ball<3
    2nd. Flawless HpGhost70 - SMR2012 8-28-2012 Self Obtained ~
    Have:

        Spoiler:- Shiny/Flawless/Events:

    My Dream World Females:
    FC: 1979 7014 0393

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalytera View Post
    Tornadus (Flawless)
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Air Slash
    - Taunt
    - Focus Blast
    - Sludge Bomb

    Jirachi (flawless)
    Level 5
    OT: SMR2010
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Wish
    - Confusion
    - Rest
    - Draco Meteor

    Celebi (flawless)
    Level 50
    OT: えいがかん
    Timid Nature
    Moveset:
    - Leaf Storm
    - Recover
    - Nasty Plot
    - Healing Wish

    sound good? also I saw that you can do clone tradebacks correct?
    I don't do clonebacks. I only offer cloning, which is at the price of keeping a clone of the Pokemon for myself. That would mean that I wouldn't be giving you the Pokemon that you asked from me.
    So a better idea would be to get someone else to clone your Pokemon. Sorry.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Understood =]. then I would still be interested in trading for Lv5 Mew (flawless), Celebi(flawless), and Tornadus(Flawless).
    Sig edited due to breaking spoiler rule. Read the signature rules!
    1st. - Flawless HpIce70 - Premier Ball<3
    2nd. Flawless HpGhost70 - SMR2012 8-28-2012 Self Obtained ~
    Have:

        Spoiler:- Shiny/Flawless/Events:

    My Dream World Females:
    FC: 1979 7014 0393

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalytera View Post
    Understood =]. then I would still be interested in trading for Lv5 Mew (flawless), Celebi(flawless), and Tornadus(Flawless).
    Okay. Have you got them cloned already, or are you just not cloning them?

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Just not cloning them lol =p
    Sig edited due to breaking spoiler rule. Read the signature rules!
    1st. - Flawless HpIce70 - Premier Ball<3
    2nd. Flawless HpGhost70 - SMR2012 8-28-2012 Self Obtained ~
    Have:

        Spoiler:- Shiny/Flawless/Events:

    My Dream World Females:
    FC: 1979 7014 0393

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalytera View Post
    Just not cloning them lol =p
    Okay. I can trade later today, maybe in four-five hours. =P Does that suit you?

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    sure ill check back just vm me again when you are ready =]
    Sig edited due to breaking spoiler rule. Read the signature rules!
    1st. - Flawless HpIce70 - Premier Ball<3
    2nd. Flawless HpGhost70 - SMR2012 8-28-2012 Self Obtained ~
    Have:

        Spoiler:- Shiny/Flawless/Events:

    My Dream World Females:
    FC: 1979 7014 0393

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffering British Weather~
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Could I interest you, by any chance, in a:
    Flawless (30 IV in ATK) Timid, Female, Shiny Zorua with Egg moves:
    Dark Pulse
    Memento

    For your Shiny Flawless Larvesta? Thank you

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalytera View Post
    sure ill check back just vm me again when you are ready =]
    Okay. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Could I interest you, by any chance, in a:
    Flawless (30 IV in ATK) Timid, Female, Shiny Zorua with Egg moves:
    Dark Pulse
    Memento

    For your Shiny Flawless Larvesta? Thank you
    You have interested me. Sure, I'll trade.
    Later, though. In about five hours.

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffering British Weather~
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Okay. Thanks!



    You have interested me. Sure, I'll trade.
    Later, though. In about five hours.
    5 hours, that's 2 in the morning for me! O.o I'll trade then, but if we haven't traded by 2:30 (It's 21:16 as I'm writing this) we will have to arrange another time.

    My FC is: 3739 8766 9425

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    5 hours, that's 2 in the morning for me! O.o I'll trade then, but if we haven't traded by 2:30 (It's 21:16 as I'm writing this) we will have to arrange another time.

    My FC is: 3739 8766 9425
    Oops... sorry. I can trade now.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Hi

    Do you happen to have DW Events you got yourself? and can you provide a proof of legitimacy of 'em? Also If you got your own Keldeo let me know as well too.

    Feel free to check out my shops ..


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Hi

    Also If you got your own Keldeo let me know as well too.

    Feel free to check out my shops ..
    ...why would you want another Keldeo if you already have a nature set of them? >.>

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Hi

    Do you happen to have DW Events you got yourself? and can you provide a proof of legitimacy of 'em? Also If you got your own Keldeo let me know as well too.

    Feel free to check out my shops ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    ...why would you want another Keldeo if you already have a nature set of them? >.>
    Uh... Rayce has a point.

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hey there, I would like this:

    Lugia (flawless except for Attack)
    Timid Nature
    Level 10
    Moveset:
    -Whirlwind
    -Weather Ball
    -Gust

    Check the link in my sig.
    Free Legit Events!
        Spoiler:- FREE POKEMON:

    I have tons of events on file, If you file trade PM me.

    I have over 200 Korean and GBA events on file.

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EoTN View Post
    Hey there, I would like this:

    Lugia (flawless except for Attack)
    Timid Nature
    Level 10
    Moveset:
    -Whirlwind
    -Weather Ball
    -Gust

    Check the link in my sig.
    Considering the rarity of this Lugia as a flawless with a good nature, I would say that it'd be fair for me to ask for two of your events. Do you agree?

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    No prob. I'm fine with trading multiples.
    Free Legit Events!
        Spoiler:- FREE POKEMON:

    I have tons of events on file, If you file trade PM me.

    I have over 200 Korean and GBA events on file.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EoTN View Post
    No prob. I'm fine with trading multiples.
    Thank you.

    Agh, there are three of your Pokemon that are tearing at my gaze. Could you pick a second Pokemon from my shop that would justify me getting all three?

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Virizion (Shiny Flawless)
    Naďve Nature
    Moveset:
    - Sacred Sword
    - Helping Hand
    - Retaliate
    - Giga Drain

    Would you do this?
    Free Legit Events!
        Spoiler:- FREE POKEMON:

    I have tons of events on file, If you file trade PM me.

    I have over 200 Korean and GBA events on file.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EoTN View Post
    Virizion (Shiny Flawless)
    Naďve Nature
    Moveset:
    - Sacred Sword
    - Helping Hand
    - Retaliate
    - Giga Drain

    Would you do this?
    Yes, I certainly would, though I would need a cloneback.
    (As a matter of fact, I need some cloning done, too. Could you do it?)
    Anyway, those three Pokemon - SPR2012 Flawless Adamant Zekrom, TRU Flawless Timid Arceus, and TRU flawless Adamant Regigigas.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •