Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most annoying thing that happened to you

Battling a Starly. Their cry is so annoying!!!!

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Trying to find a Yanma in the Safari Zone to fill the Dex... so irritating!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Going through that route before Celestic Town while being too lazy to bring something with Defog.

EVERY BATTLE IS A GODDAMN MISSFEST
    yup this is #1

also finding a shiny and the game freezes !?
    I will keep you updated on the community REs
    [img]http://i55.*******.com/2py7tdc.png[/img]

August : chargestone cave 2 shiny

september :

A recent one that happened to me was during the Champion match. I had Gliscor out and set up using Swords Dance while getting bombarded with Dark Pulse. Just as I finished using it for 3 times, Dark Pulse got a critical hit and all my set up was for nothing >_>

My copy of Diamond just loves to troll me. It happens like every other battle; I'll use a move, and the opposing Pokemon will have like one or two HP left and KO me on the next turn. Most annoying thing ever.

I find Uxie, try to battle it, but my Pokemon I use are low level and too slow to use one attack. It runs away, the hunt continues.

Trying to find Happiny when it's the trophy garden daily pokemon

Probably the lack of Fire types IMO.

Hmm let's see stupid togekiss flinching strategy so annoying

I've never found a shiny ;_;
    Annoys me so much! All I have is a bidoof, crobat and a mitotic shiny.
    Bidoof and crobat were both traded to me.
    Milotic I got from playing in a tournament.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

My annoying pokemon DP experience was when I had hopes of not battling a fisherman with 6 magikarps using the vs. seeker, but I did battle him. It was really annoying because I wanted to train my pokemons without wasting time but it took up my time and had barley any effect of training my pokemons.

Fearing that could happen to me, I carry around Master Balls at all times.
    Also, in my future teams I will carry around Quagsire with Damp.
    And I stay away from Safari Zone, shinies there are scary.

This isn't really a bad thing, kind of funny and annoying.
    So I am at level thirty-something and then I am forced to battle Palkia... grrr. >:O
    5 of my Pokemon are dead. 1 is left with red health. Palkia is on red health, after throwing ultra ball after ultra ball, I gave up and turned it off. I turned it on again and was like just for fun let's use one electric attack. So it was down about a fourth of its health and was parazlyzed and I threw one Pokeball and it caught on the first try.
    me:
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

Azelf....dear Azelf...can you stop Setting Up with Nasty Plot?! You little annoying guy!!!!

^
    This is annoyed me quite much. I finally get a bunch of Ultra Ball and was ready to a fighting against Azelf!!!....Azelf...He used Nasty Plot on his first turn...He used Nasty Plot on his 3rd turn...and he used Nasty Plot on his 6th Turn. What happened?! Yeah you guessed right...the most stupidly Game Over to ever happened with me -_-

But yeah, the road to Celestic Towm was...ARGH!

Cynthia's garchomp ...it sweeped my entire team once .
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

What annoying for me is when I battle trainers whose pokemon use consecutive moves like fury swipes n manage to do it 5x, or moves like detect and protect 2-3x, or moves that lowering accuracy that wasting my time to finish them off while I am in a hurry.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

So far? I just now realized how underleveled I am. Mount Coronet has to be the hardest part in the game, and it just loves to remind you, "Hey, if you leave to go heal your Pokémon, it'll take longer to get up to the peak! Just keep swimming 8D!" I didn't stock up on a lot of Revives, so I managed to scrape through Cyrus' battle, and saw I had enough Max Potions for the injured, but I had no more Revives. Lucas and Professor Rowan frigging refused to heal my Pokémon, much to my delight. So before I fought Dialga, I just went, "Screw it, I'm not going to catch Dialga. My brother has one, I'll just get it from him."

I did decide to throw an Ultra Ball at it when it was weak enough, and it shook three times before breaking out. Dialga gave me a troll face, and with my second-to-last Pokémon out, I just decided to destroy it and be on my way.

So yeah. The programmers really wanted to pressure you on Mount Coronet, apparently. You don't get a break to save right after the double battle with Jupiter and Mars. (And the fact Barry just runs off afterward was a big "EFF YOU", even though he did heal my Pokémon.)
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 26th August 2012 at 8:00 AM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Roaming Pokemon never fail to want me throw my DS out of the window. In Platinum there's like, five or six? That drove me mental. I spent hour upon hour level grinding my Wobuffet and for what? I ended up losing my cartridge when I only had Moltres to catch....

Well, I got really irritated battling Petrel in HG because he kept lowering my accuracy and slowly killing off my team one by one, and in Perl it was getting to Cynthia for the first time and losing to her Milotic
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I was chaining machokes on time, and a shiny grass appeared. This had never happened to me before, and I was thrilled. I then proceeded to step in the wrong patch of grass. To this day, that sneasel taunts me.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

the staravias with endeavor and quick attack.it was TOrture until my pokemon could ohko the starsvias

The most annoying that happened was how I lost that final battle against Cyrus 3 times. Thats right, I had to travel up The mountian and through the Distortion World 3 times. That's just embarrasing...

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12