Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Not really. Sap sipper exists for a reason lol
    So, Snivy can kill anything except for Sap Sipper Marill. Psh. Still badass.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedeino View Post
    I would love a Contrary Snivy. Leaf Storm would kill everything.
    Yes, but being locked in choice specs against steels is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    So, Snivy can kill anything except for Sap Sipper Marill. Psh. Still badass.
    I'm not gonna call it badass until Serperior gets some diversity to abuse with its dw ability. It's decent for now.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I'd love the starters to be released outside of promotions (i.e. as females). There's nothing particularly special about them. There's not much point in keeping them male-only a year after the original promotion.

I want a shiny Contrary Serperior naow (also, in a Dive Ball, but that's unlikely).

Oh, look, I'm rambling.

I'm not gonna call it badass until Serperior gets some diversity to abuse with its dw ability. It's decent for now.
    Actually, since Leaf Storm is so ridiculously powerful, it can simply power its way through most Steels/Dragons/Fire/Bug types or use Hidden Power. In fact, a +6 Choice Specs Leaf Storm does about 83-97% to Scizor. Pretty much anything without a x4 resist is KO in oone hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Give Snivy to home owners who have more than 50,000 pts!!!!

Will Gen V dream world pokemon have hidden moves also even though they weren't existent in Gen IV? It would be nice to give some tm moves to Gen V.
    Last edited by confuser987; 18th June 2012 at 9:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Caaan't wait for DW litwick : )))) Only a couple of more days...
    Are you getting the Japanese b2w2? Because I'm pretty sure Unova pokemon only appear if you have a b2w2 game :P

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    Unova Pokemon with DW abilities, sweet! I really hope we get DW Snivy, Leaf Storm's hits with a lot of power AND it's gets stronger everytime! I also hope we can get DW Eeveelutions again coz we only got one last time and I chose Leafeon and I really want Magic Bounce Espeon!
    God can you imagine how many Contrary SpecStorm trolls we are going to see D:

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Give Snivy to home owners who have more than 50,000 pts!!!!

Will Gen V dream world pokemon have hidden moves also even though they weren't existent in Gen IV? It would be nice to give some tm moves to Gen V.
    I'm sure they will, it makes sense to do so, pokemon from the same gen often get move tutors, so I guess it's the same thing. It certainly looks like b2w2 are going to bring some more challenges competitively.

I still find it strange that there are no form changes or anything of the sort that are exclusive to dream world to promote its use, when the AR searcher gets three. I suppose that event pokemon are enough to encourage people to go there, though.

Lastly, I hope connectivity is a little better with b2w2 to the PGL. I often switch which DS my game is in to trade and stuff, which always prevented me from going on the PDW for 24 hours. I'm hoping that the website does the timer now and not the cart.

I don't think we'll be getting Snivy in the new DW update, just because all of the DW starters that have been released so far have been released via an event of some sort (usually a promotional code given with a magazine/strategy guide, if memory serves). So it seems like that's their plan with the starters. But I guess it means we could be getting it from an event soon-ish.

Out of th 5th Gen mons, I'm personally hoping for these: Prankster Purrloin, Sap Sipper Blitzle, Simple Woobat, Skill Link Minccino, Motor Drive Emolga and Clear Body Klink. I think most of those could exist in the already-available areas like the Forest, Mansion, Sky or Mountain (I doubt they'd be in the Cold Cave area). But that's if those areas do have 5th Gen mons added to them. I'm hopeful!

what if clink can learn magnet rise through dream world?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    what if clink can learn magnet rise through dream world?
    Even with Magnet rise, Klink would still be bad but I like the idea of moves given to Pokemon that can't obtain normally.

That being said, Serperior needs Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse as DW moves, or as new TM moves, or as new egg moves, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebro View Post
    I don't think we'll be getting Snivy in the new DW update, just because all of the DW starters that have been released so far have been released via an event of some sort (usually a promotional code given with a magazine/strategy guide, if memory serves). So it seems like that's their plan with the starters. But I guess it means we could be getting it from an event soon-ish.
    That's what I'm thinking. The starters haven't been available in the Dream World itself, but now that 5th Gen Pokemon have been confirmed to appear in the Dream World, I imagine Unova Starter events will appear shortly.

Yay for Unova DW Pokemon.

Cool Hole is ice-based, as expected.....maybe we'll finally have access to the Pickpocket ability, as it is Sneasel's Hidden Ability, and Sneasel fits this new area.

anyway

I hope we get a Pichu with a DW Ability, and it looks like we might!
    Technically DW Pichu is already released.....just not through the DW itself.
    I got mine over the GTS.

I also hope we can get DW Eeveelutions again coz we only got one last time and I chose Leafeon and I really want Magic Bounce Espeon!
    Actually, you already can get one now....just use the GTS to find a female DW Eevee, then breed it. That's how I got my complete collection of DW Eeveelutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    That being said, Serperior needs Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse as DW moves, or as new TM moves, or as new egg moves, or something.
    Would be great if it gets Draco Meteor as a special move, so Contrary has more use.
    There's way less chance of that happening than it getting Dragon Pulse instead, though

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Actually, since Leaf Storm is so ridiculously powerful, it can simply power its way through most Steels/Dragons/Fire/Bug types or use Hidden Power. In fact, a +6 Choice Specs Leaf Storm does about 83-97% to Scizor. Pretty much anything without a x4 resist is KO in oone hit.
    lol that's terrible. In the mean time, Scizor has killed Serperior off with a Bug Bite /off topic

Personally I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a female DW Swinub.

So Global Link is back online. Has anyone checked to see if Cool Hole has made an appearance/will work with original B/W?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

So looking around the site, it's a pretty interesting redesign.
    A neat touch is that the "reports" section has new (I'm guessing remixed from the actual game) songs for background music.

Also: http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/renewal/
    Looks like the Victini game has been reworked and will be in Cool Hole as well. Also, Aron & Cubone confirmed.
    And something about footprints and the Avenue market?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    So Global Link is back online. Has anyone checked to see if Cool Hole has made an appearance/will work with original B/W?
    yes it will work with BW1, it won't go up until the 23rd

edit: GUESS WHAT you have to put up with Fennel's tutorials again

edit 2:

fennel that's just mean of you

edit 3: ah, the US global link had all the new items and stuff added as well. Though I can't find them in the catalog? Might be because I logged in at the wrong time or something.
    Also the Pokedolls are their own catalog ordered by number.
    Last edited by R_N; 20th June 2012 at 4:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    I'm in the process of checking right now. Haven't gotten Cool Hole yet, or any new Pokémon or items in old areas.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I'm in the process of checking right now. Haven't gotten Cool Hole yet, or any new Pokémon or items in old areas.
    That's because Cool Hole won't be released until the 23rd

Also do you have access to the new items in your catalog?

edit: Oh by the way you can't put Kyurem or the Kami to sleep just yet
    Probably due to the formes

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Also do you have access to the new items in your catalog?
    Yep. Interestingly, they seem to require such berries as Watmel and Belue. I guess we know some of the items we're getting from Cool Hole.

Oh, yeah, and the Shower Stand requires 40 Belue Berries and 20... wait for it... Leppa Berries! We're finally getting Leppa Berries!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Yep. Interestingly, they seem to require such berries as Watmel and Belue. I guess we know some of the items we're getting from Cool Hole.

Oh, yeah, and the Shower Stand requires 40 Belue Berries and 20... wait for it... Leppa Berries! We're finally getting Leppa Berries!
    Slick
    I'm guessing that the international versions will also get Cool Hole on the 23rd, then. Good! I was worried we might have had to wait for some reason

I am confused the international Global link / Dream world is also up or only the japanese???

Can see it I on the phone!!!

There's bathroom stuff available. I bet NintendoCapriSun would love that. Hahaha!

Anyways I got myself a Smoochum today. Not much but ah well. Could have gotten Water Absorb Cacnea but I chose Smoochum instead. I seriously can't get the hang of that Gem game...

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Sneasel confirmed for Cool Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Sneasel confirmed for Cool Hole
    Huh, where you getting this from?

Sneasel's alright, it's a new ability nothing else yet available has, but regretably it's not that useful.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

I don't think the Cool Hole is up for anyone at all yet.

Now that the global link is back shouldn't our Pokemon be back too? I had my nidoqueen tucked in and now it's gone!

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast