Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

What in the world did they do to my Berries!?
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Does anyone have the International/Europe password for the Pikachu doll? The promotion for it has started today, and I can't seem to find the password for it on the site.

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    What in the world did they do to my Berries!?
    What happened to your berries?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    What happened to your berries?
    Oops. I think this may belong in the other thread. Anyway, I guess if you're account has been a little inactive, all your berries are sent to the Tree of Dreams except for one of each that you owned. It's It's converted into points. I wonder how much time must pass before being considered inactive, since I know that I logged in a few times in the last three months. Maybe last time was in August. Oh well. Time to start over...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    Oops. I think this may belong in the other thread. Anyway, I guess if you're account has been a little inactive, all your berries are sent to the Tree of Dreams except for one of each that you owned. It's It's converted into points. I wonder how much time must pass before being considered inactive, since I know that I logged in a few times in the last three months. Maybe last time was in August. Oh well. Time to start over...
    Right. After 100 days of inactivity (I think it's 100), all of your Berries (except 1 per type so you're not entirely screwed over) are converted to Dream Points.
    They added it in however many maintanences ago

Though maybe it's not logged-in as it is actually visiting your dream world(s)?

password is "RAPDRA"

Hey. I hope this goes in the right thread...
    But I just tried to log onto Pokemon.com for the Dream World. I just got Black 2 this weekend and was going to try out the Dream World...however, when I log in, it says "CAS Unavailable."
    Is this a problem with me, or Pokemon.com ?
    Thanks! (:
    Hello(:
    I like collecting Pokemon.
    I'm offering to give some Pokemon away for free. Most of them are level one's that I've bred or commons/uncommons from older generations. In return, I'd like pretty much any Pokemon that isn't from Unova. Thanks in advance!
        Spoiler:- Specific Pokemon I'm giving away for free:

Currently playing through: Soul Silver

well no one told me that your dream points goes back to zero on a different game card, just got black2 and need to replay dw for the points, thought that the points are used for all the games lol
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:

click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

I used the DW in White 2 for the first time today, and despite having 1 badge and less than 90 points it sent me to the Sparkling sea. Does this mean that the points requirement for the areas has gone, or is has the availability of the Sparkling Sea from my white 1 DW account carried over?
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I used the DW in White 2 for the first time today, and despite having 1 badge and less than 90 points it sent me to the Sparkling sea. Does this mean that the points requirement for the areas has gone, or is has the availability of the Sparkling Sea from my white 1 DW account carried over?
    BW2 has different starting areas than BW1

That would explain why I was stuck in the Ice Cave for almost all of my trips on the first few days.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    That would explain why I was stuck in the Ice Cave for almost all of my trips on the first few days.
    Icy Cave & Sparklin Sea are BW2 starting areas
    After...4? Badges & 1500 points you get access to Spooky Manor and Windswept Sky

After...8 I guess? And 3000 points you get the Forest & Mountain

Question. Is there any benefit to add my White 2 to my current GL account which has White?

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Question. Is there any benefit to add my White 2 to my current GL account which has White?
    You'll receive Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom C-Gear skins, plus Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott dolls at a later date.

Did the time of wait between sessions change from 24 hours to 20?

Been noticing that lately I can log in without waiting 24 hours. Checked today and I can play 4 hours earlier than normal.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I linked my B2 to my PGL account, then unlocked all of the latest promotions. I also set the Keldeo skin to my C-Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyZero View Post
    Did the time of wait between sessions change from 24 hours to 20?
    Indeed it did. A while ago, actually.

Is there anyone that is disappointed that BW2's dream world doesn't keep the same berries, plush dolls, paid houses, and other obtained stuff from the BW1 game card? That almost killed the new dream world for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    You'll receive Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom C-Gear skins, plus Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott dolls at a later date.
    Oh okay thanks.

hey guys

first sorry for my bad english but i hope you guys understand my problem and can help me ^^

i have registred my black 2 edition last thursday at the dreamworld and change it to my main edition
    but from this day i can not let sleep any pokemon

it told me everytime i have to wait to restore my dw energy

so my question is what is the problem ?

i don´t change my ds system or the time and i don´t have a sleeping pokemon on my old white edition

Quote Originally Posted by derZocker View Post
    hey guys

first sorry for my bad english but i hope you guys understand my problem and can help me ^^

i have registred my black 2 edition last thursday at the dreamworld and change it to my main edition
    but from this day i can not let sleep any pokemon

it told me everytime i have to wait to restore my dw energy

so my question is what is the problem ?

i don´t change my ds system or the time and i don´t have a sleeping pokemon on my old white edition
    You have no choice but to wait. Try again the following day.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

im very disappointed with BW2 dream world. Gotta get the points all over again, cant even transfer berries/dream pals or anything. makes no sense.
    White Version
    FC: 5071 6354 3653
    White 2 Version
    FC: 2409 3046 5967
        Spoiler:- ???:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G W View Post
    im very disappointed with BW2 dream world. Gotta get the points all over again, cant even transfer berries/dream pals or anything. makes no sense.
    Put your old B/W FC in your B2W2 game and vice versa. VOILA, you can visit your own islands and kind of transfer items with the Share Shelf.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

sort of works, but still, gotta get the points all over :/

cant transfer the decorations or points for more areas and gardens
    White Version
    FC: 5071 6354 3653
    White 2 Version
    FC: 2409 3046 5967
        Spoiler:- ???:

Another question if I register White 2 with my White account, when I use passwords for dolls or events, willt hey appear in both or just one dw account?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Another question if I register White 2 with my White account, when I use passwords for dolls or events, willt hey appear in both or just one dw account?
    you have to get all promotions separately

Think of it as having 2 different accounts under one username (except with the ability to Memory Link and the goodies that will arrive at a later date)

Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast