Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    I noticed that too. It is possible that it was recently introduced as a Dream World berry and not added to any area, but simply given out at random to new players. That's how all anti-elemental berries were spread, right? If it had been added to the Japanese DW first, we would've had advance notice.

Its growth time seems pretty lengthy- gonna be a while before I can put some on my own shelf.
    That's what I was thinking, random starting Barry..
    I wander how many other Barry's like that are floating around out there. = )
    Anyway thx friend!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    I noticed that too. It is possible that it was recently introduced as a Dream World berry and not added to any area, but simply given out at random to new players. That's how all anti-elemental berries were spread, right? If it had been added to the Japanese DW first, we would've had advance notice.

Its growth time seems pretty lengthy- gonna be a while before I can put some on my own shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak Attack XIII View Post
    That's what I was thinking, random starting Barry..
    I wander how many other Barry's like that are floating around out there. = )
    Anyway thx friend!
    It was to Japanese players who participated in a wifi tournament IIRC.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It was to Japanese players who participated in a wifi tournament IIRC.
    Well, the good news is every time someone gets a new item in the DW we all benefit from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Hey! I dont think the game allows this... but if you have a DW Ditto with Imposter, and it acts as the " Mom " when breeding with another pokemon (the dad obviously) can the ditto pass on the dreamworld ability? For example DW Ditto breeds with Male pikachu with static, Then can baby Pichu have Lighting Rod ?

Something tells me that this doesnt work.. but just wondering

Did someone else have problem obtaining the japanese dolls (the ones with this password うんどうだいすき )
    I entered the code and it's loading, always on 83% since 5-10 minutes.
    Thanks!
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster342 View Post
    Hey! I dont think the game allows this... but if you have a DW Ditto with Imposter, and it acts as the " Mom " when breeding with another pokemon (the dad obviously) can the ditto pass on the dreamworld ability? For example DW Ditto breeds with Male pikachu with static, Then can baby Pichu have Lighting Rod ?

Something tells me that this doesnt work.. but just wondering
    Doesn't work, Ditto by default prevent hidden ability from getting passed on, regardless of Ditto's ability.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Dream World question...I know you can sync, at this point, four games (B/W/B2/W2) to one Dream World account. They also appear to have their own separate "house". Does that mean I can access DW four times a day as opposed to one, one with each game? Because I use my White 2 game the most, I have tons of berries and Dream Pals, and so I don't want to log in with another game if that game won't give me access to those things. Also, sometimes I see in the Dream Pal map, two islands connected with the same username...what's up with that? Sorry if my question is confusing.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    Dream World question...I know you can sync, at this point, four games (B/W/B2/W2) to one Dream World account. They also appear to have their own separate "house". Does that mean I can access DW four times a day as opposed to one, one with each game? Because I use my White 2 game the most, I have tons of berries and Dream Pals, and so I don't want to log in with another game if that game won't give me access to those things. Also, sometimes I see in the Dream Pal map, two islands connected with the same username...what's up with that? Sorry if my question is confusing.
    1. Yes, you can access DW once for each game. However, since each game has separate house, your B2/B/W games won't have the same Pal/items as your W2 house. You also must tuck in one Pokemon for each game.

2. Those two islands are different games under the same account. They need to be connected "manually", though. In other words, a friend request is still needed, even though they are under the same account.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

is there a trick to getting to different areas of the dream world. I seem to be stuck in the sparkling sea and icy cave only. How do i get to different areas?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    is there a trick to getting to different areas of the dream world. I seem to be stuck in the sparkling sea and icy cave only. How do i get to different areas?

B
    Get more points. The availability of areas vary from the BW list.

Quote Originally Posted by nekomi View Post
    Sorry if this question has been asked, but does anyone know how many points and badges are needed to unlock all the areas in Dream World?

I only have 3 badges and I keep seeing Icy Cave and Sparkling Sea but I have 5,000 points.
    Has anyone figured this out? I've been having the same problem. english white 2, 2 badges, 4100 dream points, various pokemon tried. There are at least 2 other people on this thread with the same problem. Badge # seems a promising solution

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudnine555 View Post
    Has anyone figured this out? I've been having the same problem. english white 2, 2 badges, 4100 dream points, various pokemon tried. There are at least 2 other people on this thread with the same problem. Badge # seems a promising solution
    4 badges are needed for the next tier
    8 badges for the final tier

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudnine555 View Post
    Yup, as R_N stated 4 badges are needed then 8 to gain access to all the areas. I now have my 5th badge and 6,000 points but I've only gained access to Spooky Manor and Windswept Sky.

It sucks because I like to take my time with the game so I can enjoy the story but I hate seeing the same areas in Dream World.

Quote Originally Posted by nekomi View Post
    It sucks because I like to take my time with the game so I can enjoy the story but I hate seeing the same areas in Dream World.
    Such is why I have many a game unfinished haha! And thanks for the info guys, I really couldn't find this anywhere. If anyone has contact with the serebii webmaster, this would be a nice addition to the BW2 dreamworld page(s)

Has anyone else been having trouble with the DW? Ever since the update right before BW2 released, if I play more than a few games or if I visit too many dream pals' homes it starts to lag and lag and makes it impossible to win the mini games because its so delayed. I keep giving up on the thing because it's so frustrating. I even thought it was my computer at first and checked and rechecked my specs but everything is much higher than the minimum requirements...

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

Trying out the Dream World for the first time since I've been playing Black 2. Skipped out on it on my Black game. I was wondering if there's any way to speed up getting berries besides planting? I know you get more rows in the garden as you get more DW points, but everything to buy seems to require so many berries. I feel like it's gonna be months before I can really buy anything. Been doing the DW for about 2 weeks now and I still can't really afford to buy anything.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by PokeAJ View Post
    Trying out the Dream World for the first time since I've been playing Black 2. Skipped out on it on my Black game. I was wondering if there's any way to speed up getting berries besides planting? I know you get more rows in the garden as you get more DW points, but everything to buy seems to require so many berries. I feel like it's gonna be months before I can really buy anything. Been doing the DW for about 2 weeks now and I still can't really afford to buy anything.
    2 weeks and still so little berries to show for it?
    I know it's slow going at first until you get your rows built up but that's awful luck. What berries, specifically?

Anyone knows if there's a way of getting liechi, petaya, etc berries from DW? Because a dream pal I have has Micle berries in his garden :O

I've read in another pokemon site there were new stuff for japanese players such as being able to add your trade pals as dream pals.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Does anyone know how to get dream world points quicker because at the moment I have about 5000 points on my Black 1 dream world but I really wanna get it up to 10000 so I can get some more awesome Pokemon like drought Vulpix and multiscale Dratini? Also does anyone know how to get the berries that weaken super-effective moves?
    Friend Code X/Y: 5413-0119-2660
    IGN: Ryan
    Friend Safari: (ROCK)
    Check out my Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/RyIsBored
    Mega Wishlist:

Quote Originally Posted by rgaveglia View Post
    Does anyone know how to get dream world points quicker because at the moment I have about 5000 points on my Black 1 dream world but I really wanna get it up to 10000 so I can get some more awesome Pokemon like drought Vulpix and multiscale Dratini? Also does anyone know how to get the berries that weaken super-effective moves?
    Look at other people's share shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Look at other people's share shelves.
    How do I do that? :O
    Friend Code X/Y: 5413-0119-2660
    IGN: Ryan
    Friend Safari: (ROCK)
    Check out my Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/RyIsBored
    Mega Wishlist:

The password did work the day after...
    I hope I can find micle berry on someone's shelf.
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    Anyone knows if there's a way of getting liechi, petaya, etc berries from DW?
    the pinch stat berries are obtained via the Join Avenue, not DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    I've read in another pokemon site there were new stuff for japanese players such as being able to add your trade pals as dream pals.
    it also applies for international players, I added one of my Trade Pal as soon as the update is implemented.

anyway, now that I can access DW on my B2 game.....I picked a female Alomomola with Pain Split yesterday, and now I picked a female Clamperl with Aqua Ring.

AND I FINALLY GOT A MICLE BERRY

Someone put a Micle Berry on his/her Share Shelf, and I managed to snag it.

Though to be honest, it would be much better if I got it on my Black account, not my Black 2 account......but then again, I already found my Black house while I'm on my Black 2 account anyway, I just need to accept the friend request and they're linked.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Does BW2 Have a new Dream World?

It's only new in the sense that you can obtain some of the B/W Pokemon and their abilities if you're using B/W 2.

Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast