Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    I'm wondering if a Pokemon can gain more than one level after leaving Dream World...

Because after getting 500+ points and leaving you usually see '...gained 1 level(s)'
    I don't think it can, at least not for the time being.
    I'm guessing it's determined by the actual PGL rather than the game, so the game had to have "level(s)" in the event that DW updates allow for multiple level ups

Of course, at this point, I doubt they will.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I don't think it can, at least not for the time being.
    I'm guessing it's determined by the actual PGL rather than the game, so the game had to have "level(s)" in the event that DW updates allow for multiple level ups

Of course, at this point, I doubt they will.
    Ohhh...thought I was doing something wrong why I'm only getting 1 level lol
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or something, but it seems like when I use my Garchomp or Hydreigon for the Dream World, I visit the Icy Cave and Spooky Manor much less then I would by using a Pokemon that's pure Ground or Dark, which kind of leads me to believe that dragon types are designed to not have any preference in the areas they go to.

My computer wasn't working very well today, so today's run wasn't the best I had. I was only able to befriend 3 pokemon because of the lags, and decided to take a male Shinx home with me. I harvested a bunch of berries, and planted some more, and emptied my water can.

Considering the problems I was having, I still ended up with 310 points, bringing me to 4710 points.

For my next session, I'm going to try another computer to see if my laptop itself is the reason I'm having so many problems.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

I had another good run today. I didn't find any good pokemon so I ended up choosing a sigilyph, however I did find a qualot berry (the last EV-erasing berry I needed) and I finally got to 5,010 points! So I'm thrilled that I can finally leave windswept sky for now since I was getting a bit sick of that place.

Now I just have to get to 10,000+ points so that I can look for the good mons.

I'm feeling like it might be possible to get a score of over 100K in the boarding game, after recently getting a score of 88K using the skipping board.

It's a pity they don't record your high scores or give you something extra for getting a score that drastically exceeds the amount required for the Pokemon you befriend to have a special move.

I unlocked the promotional Gothorita on the Global Link site and customized my C-Gear with the Keldeo skin. I headed to the Dream World after that and I visited the Dream Park and Rugged Mountain areas and I befriended 12 Pokemon in total, which is a lot by my standards since I usually only befriend 5-6 Pokemon these days. Anyway, I checked the mat in front of my house and I noticed that I had some visitors. I went to their islands and I swapped items on their Share Shelves and watered some berries. I logged off after planting some berries of my own.

Had a horrible run yesterday. No shaking objects... At all. And four sparkling. :/
    And it's under maintenance now D:

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

Has the custap berry event been released already?
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

From the looks of it, not yet. As I said earlier I was expecting the Dialga and Palkia dolls... but Deoxys and Darkrai? That's strange...

Are these areas really, really random? Because I cringe everytime I hear the Dream Park music while I have Foongus (grass/poison) dreaming. Can't ever seem to get to Pleasant Forest. Tried for three days now.

How many gym badges and points do you have?

I have 6 badges and an astonishing total of 540 points.

I'm not getting any Swinub. Is it really that hard to get one? If so then I wonder how hard it will be to get a female Snorunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo View Post
    I have 6 badges and an astonishing total of 540 points.
    You need 8 badges and 3000 to go to pleasant forest unfortunately.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Oh so badges also come into play, huh? Then I may abuse that to get both a Swinub and a female Snorunt, and hopefully a Sneasel too. Are they too hard to find?

Quote Originally Posted by BGMaxie View Post
    Oh so badges also come into play, huh? Then I may abuse that to get both a Swinub and a female Snorunt, and hopefully a Sneasel too. Are they too hard to find?
    as with anything in dream world, it's random

Planted some more Lum berries on my demo, and then found nineteen Pokemon, and decided to take a Fury Cutter Beedrill, which is a BW1 exclusive. So now my total is up to 1500 points, and I've got a Nidoran-M, Exeggcute, and Shinx waiting for me to register a cart to this account. I just wish I could find a Shadow Sneak Grimer.

Are these areas really, really random? Because I cringe everytime I hear the Dream Park music while I have Foongus (grass/poison) dreaming. Can't ever seem to get to Pleasant Forest. Tried for three days now.
    It's not entirely random, for instance I've been sending a gligar into the dreamworld so that I can be sent to windswept sky. You have to look at the types in the area you want to go to and send a pokemon with the same typing to the dream world. You will run into other areas but a lot of the time it will be the area you wanted.

Well tonight's visit didn't go very well. I decided to try a different computer to see if the lag would disappear, unfortunately, it was worse. Just like on my laptop, some parts were working just fine, but the games were really slow.

I tucked in a Porygon for this run, ended up going to the Spooky Manor. Met a female Spoink, a male Mr. Mime and a female Houndoor. Decided to bring Houndoor home with me. After I got done that run, I harvested the few berries that had bloomed, and planted a few new ones. Visited my pals' islands, used up 15 of my 20 waters, and logged off.

Because of the extreme lags in the games tonight, I only got a little over 200 points, ending my evening with 4970 points. On the plus side, at least I'm sure to hit 5000 points with my next run.

Picked up a Zubat(m) with SuperFang today, Serious nature and Likes to Run. Using it in Black 2
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    That might explain! Thanks man. Seems like I still have some work to do.

That might explain! Thanks man. Seems like I still have some work to do.
    Not a problem, glad I can help!

Took home a female Wailmer today. Didn't find anything else new and still no Dratini.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Well tonight's run was much better than last night. I was getting long load times for the Dream Park and the lake game, but otherwise, pretty fast connection.

I tucked in a Skitty to be able to visit the Dream Park, but ended up going to the sea and the sky just as often as the park. I did manage to find a few female, one of which was a Togepi, which I brought home.

After that, I visited a few pals' garden, and watered some berry patches. My time was almost done, so I logged off.

I found it odd that I was able to log on early. I had logged on at 10pm last night, and was able to log on at 8:30pm tonight. Did the 24 hour wait time change, and I don't know about it?

Found a Fire Fang Mawile, which is another BW1 exclusive, so I took that over the other stuff (also found an Aromatherapy Cleffa, but I've already bred one).

Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast