Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

If I'm up to the 6th page in my berry garden, with 3 on that page (Chilan, Micle, and I forget the other one), does that mean I have all currently obtainable DW berries?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post

I found it odd that I was able to log on early. I had logged on at 10pm last night, and was able to log on at 8:30pm tonight. Did the 24 hour wait time change, and I don't know about it?
    the waiting time has been reduced to 20 hours for quite some time now

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    the waiting time has been reduced to 20 hours for quite some time now
    Thanks, that's nice to know. I hadn't been on the dream world since the beginning of the year, so I didn't know about the change. Wish I'd known earlier, though
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

new pokedolls for December are Deoxys & Darkrai...password is AVDANGD. works for B/W 1 & 2...

EDIT: so they're finally doing Sinnoh starters with DW abilities for the US, but you have to buy a new game from Walmart...i can't be the only one calling BS on this...just give them to me already, why would i have to go out & buy a brand new copy of a game just for one pokemon? i already spent 70 for B2 & W2, & dropped another 20 for the guide, now you want me to buy 3 more copies to get each starter? complete & utter BS...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 6th December 2012 at 11:22 PM.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Visit participating Walmart stores in the U.S. to find specially marked Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games. Inside each box you’ll find a code for one of three Sinnoh Pokémon: Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup! Beginning Trainers in the Sinnoh region get to pick one of these three as their first Pokémon, and now you can enter the code on the Pokémon Global Link promotions page to choose your favorite!

You won’t find these cool Pokémon in the wilds of Unova, so don’t miss your chance to get them here! What’s more, these Pokémon have special Abilities, making them different from any of the Pokémon you could transfer in from previous games. Quantities are limited, so visit Walmart stores to find these Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games today!
    aaaaagh if only I had waited to get W2

No female starters = no interest for me.

I presume they'll always be male as was the case with all of the past giveaways of Pokemon that could have varying genders.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

I think Banette is the only give away that was Female, yeah

Still, neat that these guys are getting an out of Japan release. It'd be neat if they tied the other starters to other games. Like get a Kanto starter if you buy PMD3! Get a Hoenn starter if you buy...some...other game

Meh, didn't do too well in the DW today, barely found anything. I ended up taking a female Disable Gastly, and spent the last five minutes planting more berries.

Just last night, I was asking myself, "I wonder when they are going to start releasing the starter Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities...?"

Lo and behold, here are some.
    ONLY FOR GAMES SOLD AT PARTICIPATING WAL-MART STORES

flip_table.gif

I really effin' hope that all the passwords are the same. :|
    Pinkie's Current Team!

Pinkie's Shinies!
    RE: [as a Tympole] [as a Karrablast]
    Trade/Gift:
    MM: [355 Eggs] [86 Eggs] [103 Eggs]

Heart Gold FC: 3438 5754 3906 | White 2 FC: 1808 0069 2399

Shiny Hunt: [White] and [Fire Red] [via Soft Resetting]
    Previous: 103 Eggs
    On Hiatus: [1130] [570] [270]
    Next up: ???

Of course they're not going to be the same

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Meh, didn't do too well in the DW today, barely found anything. I ended up taking a female Disable Gastly, and spent the last five minutes planting more berries.
    That reminds me, I forgot to plant my berries tonight.

Well tonight's session was slow, but overall good. I started by meeting an Aipom, but somehow the game messed up and I missed out on it. I did a few runs through the Dream Park, once in the Sparkling Sea, then my last run, I met a second Aipom, and this time I won the game. It was also the only female I met, so I brought her home.

I harvested a few berries, emptied my water can, and made a new dream pal. After I was done, I logged off. Ended my day with 5750 points.

How long does it take a Watmel to grow? Ive been waiting for 3-5days now.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

So it's a serial code which requires you to buy Black 2 or White 2 at Walmart? Well that's dumb. Not just the fact you have to buy a new game but that would mean countries like Australia won't be able to get them.

Plus they're Male so...WHY?! They need to release all the starters with their hidden abilities as Female...The Males are useless. For example, Venusaur would be so much better if it got Power Whip with Chlorophyll...Or even just so we can breed them so countries that can't access these events can have them too.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

I apologize if my question shouldn't be asked here; I just can't seem to find the answer anywhere and I think the answer relates to the DW. I got a 3DS and would like to start using my pokemon games (B and W2) on it, but it gives me a warning (on the 3DS) saying if I continue, data will be lost. Would anyone tell me what data is lost, please?

Quote Originally Posted by firekitty1327 View Post
    I apologize if my question shouldn't be asked here; I just can't seem to find the answer anywhere and I think the answer relates to the DW. I got a 3DS and would like to start using my pokemon games (B and W2) on it, but it gives me a warning (on the 3DS) saying if I continue, data will be lost. Would anyone tell me what data is lost, please?
    i did this too, it means that any friend codes or battles that you've done competitively on wifi, that data will be erased from the ds/ds lite/dsi system you had used before. so write down your friend codes if you want to keep them. you also get a new friend code with your 3ds
    Last edited by Kai*; 7th December 2012 at 7:34 AM.

Thank you very much, Kai! I feel much better about it now and will write my friend codes down and make the switch without fear. o^.^o

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    So it's a serial code which requires you to buy Black 2 or White 2 at Walmart? Well that's dumb. Not just the fact you have to buy a new game but that would mean countries like Australia won't be able to get them.

Plus they're Male so...WHY?! They need to release all the starters with their hidden abilities as Female...The Males are useless. For example, Venusaur would be so much better if it got Power Whip with Chlorophyll...Or even just so we can breed them so countries that can't access these events can have them too.
    If they released them as Female that would negate the need to buy a game

The Eevee dolls aren't available yet. Probably after the competition ends.

Can the Walmart serial codes be used on previous purchased games?

How many serial codes can you use per Dream World file? Not that I plan to go crazy.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Is it just me, or are Carvanha even rarer then Dratini?

I've ran into about five Dratini in the course of my Dream World visits with my Black 2 game, but to my memory, only a single Carvanha.

Does anybody have a code for that lightning rod pikachu from amazon they're willing to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Can the Walmart serial codes be used on previous purchased games?

How many serial codes can you use per Dream World file? Not that I plan to go crazy.
    Yes, as long as you haven't used the code already. And I'd think one, but I don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmanmosh View Post
    Does anybody have a code for that lightning rod pikachu from amazon they're willing to sell?
    Don't ask for this.

Well tonight's run was a bust. I tucked in a Manectric, thinking I would be going mostly to Pleasant Forest, and, of course, I only made it there on the 6th try, and by then, my computer started acting out on me, to the point that even the ice cream game became nearly impossible. I managed to befriend 4 pokemon, and decided to take a male Murkrow home.

I harvested my berries and planted new ones, and nearly emptied my water can. Made a new dream pal and finished this run with 6090 points.

I had a rather boring run today. I sent a petilil into the dream world today, hoping to find a nidoran-f in pleasant forrest. However it was no-where to be found so instead I chose a female scolipede simply because I wasn't really interested in the others. I'm still growing EV-erasing berries and I've been putting up spares on my share shelf. Someone came by earlier and swapped them with razz and nanab berries which I already had *grumbles.* I currently have 5,440 points.

My Dream World session was pretty boring. I got to visit the Dream Park again, but I found the same Pokemon that I befriended before. I chose to keep a female Paras, and then I returned to my house to buy some more furniture. I decided to do a complete overhaul of my house's furniture arrangement and then I went out to harvest my berries. I went to other people's islands and visited their Share Shelves to swap berries. I returned to my own garden and I planted some Cheri, Iapapa, Figy and Mago Berries before signing off for the day.

Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast