Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Last night's Dream World session yielded average results. I only got to visit the Windswept Sky and Spooky Manor areas, so I only managed to befriend old Pokemon. I kept a Spiritomb and then I returned to my own island to harvest berries. I planted some Nanab, Bluk, Passho, Babiri and Cornn Berries that I found on someone else's share shelf, and then I went inside my house to buy some furniture. Unfortunately my options were limited since I only had a few berries, but I managed to leave the Dream World with lots of points.

My computer kept freezing, so I didn't manage to do a whole lot tonight. I did befriend a Smeargle though, so I brought it home.

Before going to the island, I watered some friends' berries and made 3 new dream pals. I didn't even take the time to harvest my berries tonight, so it'll have to wait until next visit.

Finished my short session with 7270 points. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

From now on, instead of making separate posts about what I recently do at the Dream World, I'll use a Pastebin document for that. But posting it triggered their spam filter. I'll agree if it doesn't work that way.

Anyhow I took another Female Eevee, searched for more Tamato Berries and still waiting for my Persim Berries to grow.

I actually had a pretty good run today. I found a feebas and got really excited but then I saw it was male and decided not to choose it. I know feebas are rare in 3rd and 4th gen so I'm not sure if this was a good choice or not... are they rare in the dream world? Anyway I ended up taking a dwf corphish back with me along with some useful items. I also found two berries which I didn't already have -a cheri berry and a sitrus berry which are both sitting in my treassure box. I currently have 6,320 points.

^
    if the ability won't matter to you then no, it isn't rare. You can fish for Feebas in Route 1, and with a high encounter chance too, if you fish on a water ripple.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ^
    if the ability won't matter to you then no, it isn't rare. You can fish for Feebas in Route 1, and with a high encounter chance too, if you fish on a water ripple.
    It's hard to get, but not as rare as previous gens. I found one in the Dream World, didn't take it home because I met another pokemon that I wanted more, and I already had one in-game. I got lucky, I got in within 10 minutes of regular fishing.

What is the possibility of getting Eevee in Dream Park? Both Serebii and Bulbapedia have ??? as the availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntershadow92 View Post
    What is the possibility of getting Eevee in Dream Park? Both Serebii and Bulbapedia have ??? as the availability.
    Same as any other Pokémon in the dream world, assuming you've got enough points.

I guess that is what I meant. Is there a specific amount of points you need for it to show up?

5000 iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    5000 iirc.
    Damn. Alright thanks haha.

Went to the Dream World today again, after the maintenance was over. Had a quite good session today as well. Tucked in a Sentret, noticed that I had gotten another Dream Pal request, so I accepted it. Went to the Island of Dreams and got to the Dream Park six times, the Forest twice, the Mountain and the Sky once each. Befriended 8 Pokemon, two of them were female, Cherubi and Gulpin. I kept the Gulpin, not only since it was female, but also because I needed one for my Pokedex.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Yesterday, I was very surprised to find a Growlithe in Pleasant Forest. It was female, so I took it back with me. But even if it wasn't, I would have chose it anyway.

Had a fairly productive hour on the Dream World, harvested 120 Cornn Berries, and planted more. Ended up going to the Pleasant Forest twice, the Icy Cave once, and the Dream Park four times, and befriended twenty Pokemon, including a BW1 exclusive I really wanted, Shadow Sneak Grimer. I've now got eight Pokemon waiting for me on the demo:

Nidoran-M: Counter
    Exeggcute: Synthesis
    Shinx: Magnet Rise
    Beedrill: Fury Cutter
    Mawile: Fire Fang
    Gastly: Disable
    Cleffa: Aromatherapy
    Grimer: Shadow Sneak

Of those, Nidoran, Beedrill, Mawile, Cleffa, and Grimer are exclusive to the BW1 Dream World. Anyway, finished up today with 3010 points, and I can't really find anything too interesting now until I get to 5000.

Tonight's run was a little bit better. Tucked in my Shuppet again to access the manor again. In addition to the manor, I went to the Dream Park, Rugged Mountain, and Pleasant Forest. Managed to find a few interesting females, but I decided to bring home a male Ekans, just because I like it.

After I got done, I emptied my water can, swapped a few items on share shelves, and planted some of the new berries I've found in the empty patches I created when I logged on.

Finished my run with 7680 points, steadily approaching the 10,000 mark.

I took back a Chansey with me just now. I got over 10,000 points so got an extra berry bed! I got all excited, I found an Eevee for the first time, but unfortunately it was a male. I've been looking for a female Cherubi too, no other reason than I want one in a dream ball, I've still not found one yet.
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

I just finished another dream world run. I hardly came across any females this time, despite playing and winning all the games. I had the choice between the following females: Growlithe, Absol and Ghastly. I decided to choose Growlithe since Arcanine is one of my favourite pokemon. I currently have 6,730 points.

Had another quite good session in the Dream World today. I sent in a Leafeon, got to the Forest 12 times, the Mountain and the Sky once each. Befriended seven Pokemon, two of them were female, Scolipede and Petilil. I kept the Petilil since I wanted it the most of the two, although it might not have been the best choice since they are always female.

Tonight's session was going good, until my laptop crashed, leaving me to switch computers in the middle of my session.

I tucked in a Skitty, went to the Dream Park a few times, and that's when my computer crashed. I switched to my desktop pc, and got to the Dream Park once, then the Sky, where I met a female Emolga, who I brought home with me. Despite my desktop computer being old and slow, I still managed to finish the sky race to be able to befriend Emolga.

After I got done, I visited a few islands, and emptied my water can. I had one berry plant to harvest, and planted a new berry that I found on my share shelf, then logged out.

I'm now up to 8030 points.

Apparently, riolu becames available on Dream World without any warning. I Saw some photos on Smogon.

It can be catch on Rugged Muntain, on BW or B2W2. It has the moves Endure (level up move) and bullet punch (breeding move).
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Both pictures are from BW1, though

Something tells me Riolu isn't in BW2 DW

Riolu's other move is Focus Punch (Gen 4 TM).
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Hmm, I'm guessing that's probably a 5k/10k Pokémon?

Did someone already bought a copy of BW2 in walmart and got the Sinnoh staters code? Because I when today and none of the boxes where label of having the code!!! Those the box have a label that said the code is inside???

Had another quite good session in the Dream World today. Sent in a Meowth, got to the Icy Cave 4 times, the Dream Park 3 times, the Forest twice, the Mountain and the Sea once each. Not sure why I got to so many different areas with a pure Normal-type, but it doesn't really matter anyway. I befriended 8 Pokemon, 2 of them were female. Aipom and Tirtouga. I kept the Tirtouga. This is a bit special as it is the first Tirtouga I have received with my own ID that hasn't been hatched from an egg, I have always picked Archen as my fossil, all the other Tirtouga I have obtained have been hatched from one I received in a trade.

Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast