Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by daboul View Post
    can you breed a pokemon from the dw and have it hatch with the dw abilty
    Yes but only if its a female from dreamworld.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by daboul View Post
    can you breed a pokemon from the dw and have it hatch with the dw abilty
    yes, but it has to be a female DW pokemon & you can't breed with ditto...has to breed with something else in its egg group.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Barring the Micle Berry and the newly released Custap Berry, have any of Berries 53-64 been released in the Dream World yet? I've been trying to get ahold of all 64 berries, but have been unable to find references to their availability (or lack thereof).
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    Barring the Micle Berry and the newly released Custap Berry, have any of Berries 53-64 been released in the Dream World yet? I've been trying to get ahold of all 64 berries, but have been unable to find references to their availability (or lack thereof).
    The Pinch berries are available through Join Avenue in BW2 as the Engima Berry was released on a Darkrai event a while back, and the Micle berry was released through the DW as a prize for competing in the RM tourney. The Starf berry and one of the others have been available all along through the Battle Subway.

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    Bulbapedia is up to date. If it's been released it'll have the method on the page for that berry.

As things stand, only Jaboca and Rowap are unreleased. Jaboca will be a prize for participating in an upcoming GBU tournament, no word on Rowap yet.

Not all the released berries are available in the Dream World though: The stat boosting berries (Apicot, Liechi, Salac, Ganlon, Petaya) are only in Join Avenue, the Enigma berry was held by a Wi-Fi Darkrai a while back and isn't available otherwise, Lansat and Starf are available after 105 wins and 203 wins respectively in the Battle Subway (making them near impossible to obtain).
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

The Lansat and Starf berries actually aren't that tough to get if you abuse the Truant Durant strategy, as only a few Pokemon can counter it, thanks to the AI being too dense to simply switch out.

On the other hand, they are very time consuming to obtain...

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The Lansat and Starf berries actually aren't that tough to get if you abuse the Truant Durant strategy, as only a few Pokemon can counter it, thanks to the AI being too dense to simply switch out.

At least you end up with a decent bit of BP, though not as much as from the PWT.

I had an ok dream world run today. On my black version I found a dwf cubone. I'm still trying to get up to 10K points -it seems to be taking forever. Meanwhile on my black 2 version I found another vulpix -I already have a female one that I caught ages ago but I decided to choose it anyway simply for RNG practise. I also reached 20K points and got another garden bed, thanks to diglett and accepted two friend requests.

I'm still looking for a custop berry.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 16th January 2013 at 2:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post

I have considered this strategy, I do have a female truant Durant.

I've been trying my luck with the team that won me the champion's medal in the PWT, Moxiemence/Rotom-H/F/Calmcune. I've not broken 21 battles in super singles with it yet, but I lose most of the time due a misclick or a silly lapse in concentration (I should really take more breaks when attempting, I try and break every 7 battles but sometimes I'm like "naah let's just do another round" - then lose) so I don't actually know it's potential.

But Truant Durant + a Pokemon with protect and a stat boosting move.... I see potential here.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

I had another average dream world run today. On my black version I found a dwf kabuto and planted and harvested some more berries for the castle home. On my black 2 version I found an Aerodactyl and I bought my first pot plant! I'm currently growing berries for another one.

I'm still looking for the custop berry.

AHhh, I made a very dumb mistake this morning. I put one of pokemon to sleep an logged into PGL, however I noticed I still had 3 hours left until I could go into the DW. I thought I could just wake up my pokemon and then try it again in 3 hours. I waited 3 hours an just tried it now an remembered simply putting the pokemon to sleep an then waking it up counts as a day on your DS. An won't let you use it again until a full day has passed, I should have just let my pokemon sleep an I would be able to play in the DW. Oh well lesson learned better luck tomorrow :/

I'm being forced to send in a game to Nintendo and I already know my save file will likely be wiped even though it doesn't need to be (long, unrelated story).

Anyway, I have a Pokemon tucked in in my W1 account. If I go through the Island of Dreams, max out the Islands, but don't bring home a Pokemon, will I be able to go through a "fresh" island run the next day WITHOUT waking up the Pokemon with Game Sync? Will the Pokemon from the previous day's run still be at the Tree of Dreams or whatever its called, or do they vanish after 24 hours?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I'm being forced to send in a game to Nintendo and I already know my save file will likely be wiped even though it doesn't need to be (long, unrelated story).

Anyway, I have a Pokemon tucked in in my W1 account. If I go through the Island of Dreams, max out the Islands, but don't bring home a Pokemon, will I be able to go through a "fresh" island run the next day WITHOUT waking up the Pokemon with Game Sync? Will the Pokemon from the previous day's run still be at the Tree of Dreams or whatever its called, or do they vanish after 24 hours?
    No you can't do a "fresh" run without re-game syncing, and the pokemon don't vanish from the tree of dreams until you game sync again.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

I had another average dream world run today. On my black version I found a dwf pidgey -it was like the only female I had befriended. Since I've defeated all the gym leaders on the game I unlocked the other dw areas and I now have 7K points... so I'm getting closer to that 10K mark. I still don't know what was causing the login issues but whatever the case it's working for me now. On my black 2 version I found two dratini but again both were male so I ended I chosing a male eevee instead. I now have a male dratini, vulpix and eevee waiting to be RNGed in the entrelink. I was wondering how many pokemon you can leave in the entrelink at one time? Anyway on the same file I brought back numerous items including a bunch of micle berries and sold them to the woman in the trailer on route 5. I now have like 350K on the game, lol. I also put up various ev-reducing berries on my share shelf, hoping that someone will come along and swap them for a custop berry.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 18th January 2013 at 3:16 PM.

If anyone's thinking of entering the International Challenge tournament for the Jaboca Berry, you should know that this time you only need to complete 1 battle that ends in a win or a lose to enter the rankings and earn the berry.

There's gonna be four International Challenge tournments this year before the Worlds in August (hence why this tournament is called "2013 International Challenge Tournament - January"). I think it's a safe assumption that the Rowap Berry will be released at the next one (March?), maybe the Enigma after that. Then after that the stat enhancing berries? - Maybe you'll receive one at random for competing. I dunno about Lansat and Starf berries though, they've always been a reward for doing well in competitive scenarios; in genIII you needed to get the silver symbols for Lansat and gold symbols for Starf at the Emerald battle frontier, in GenIV you bought them from PBR (tied for the most expensive thing in the game) after completing 50 and 100 battles in survival mode, and in GenV it's 105/203 battle subway wins. It makes me think that if Lansat and Starf are to be released in the Dream World, you'll need to be high in the rankings in a future GBU tournament. Possibly in the last International Challenge this year it'll be a random stat enhancing berry for competing, plus Lansat for getting 1600+ points, plus Starf at 1700+ points.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

A friend of mine saw this on Dream World earlier.

Imagine the major LAG when loading that room. Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post

Wow that's an incredible collection...

can somebody give me some advice on teh easiest way to start getting more berries and more dream world friend's, woulod the easiest way to just start battling people on wi-fi or.....?

PM if possible.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Quote Originally Posted by stylesbk View Post
    can somebody give me some advice on teh easiest way to start getting more berries and more dream world friend's, woulod the easiest way to just start battling people on wi-fi or.....?

PM if possible.
    just keep planting berries & playing the minigames, as you earn more berry rows as your point totals increases. every 10K DW points gets you another row, up to 100K/10 rows. as far as the friends, make sure your trainer account settings are set to "everyone" so you can actually see people's islands. if you want to look for specific people from these forums, you can try this method, it may make it a little easier to find people who still play everyday & will accept your friend request...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post

I've seen a couple homes with that much and more, and they usually take about a min to load lol.

Just went through DW this morning(didn't screw it up this time), and I already got a full page of dream pals already. Does anyone know how many Dream Pals you can have, or is there even a limit?(Pretty sure there is, but I'm just asking)
    I finally found a bunch of berries so I can start growing them here soon. Just gotta wait until I reach enough points to earn more plots to get even more berries. I'm gonna check my Join Avenue to see if I get anyone from DW running through it here soon. So it was another good day in DW

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I've seen a couple homes with that much and more, and they usually take about a min to load lol.

Just went through DW this morning(didn't screw it up this time), and I already got a full page of dream pals already. Does anyone know how many Dream Pals you can have, or is there even a limit?(Pretty sure there is, but I'm just asking)
    I finally found a bunch of berries so I can start growing them here soon. Just gotta wait until I reach enough points to earn more plots to get even more berries. I'm gonna check my Join Avenue to see if I get anyone from DW running through it here soon. So it was another good day in DW
    The Dream Pal limit is 50 I believe

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    The Dream Pal limit is 50 I believe
    Wow if it goes up to at least 50 then I don't have to worry about reaching the limit for a while.

when I'm breeding, both the rents have dw ability, yet I hatched a box full of them and none of them have the ability, this never happened in black before...a new rule in black 2 I am missing on?

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

What Pokemon is it that you're breeding, and where did you get it from?

2 Charizard with their dream world ability. The male one has the sp.atk power item, and the female one has an everstone. I got them from the pokegen, but I don't like using those Pokemon so I just use them to breed to get 3 31 IVs. This worked all the time on Black, but did they implement a defense mechanism or something in black2?

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast