Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

I heard it mentioned that the game does make certain checks on Pokemon when they're breeding in B/W 2 to determine whether they're legit and thus allowed to pass their ability down.

Though I'm sure there's some way around that, as usual...
    Last edited by Rakurai; 19th January 2013 at 2:48 AM.

Shame, I wanted the OT to be the black2 one. Oh well, my characters name in Black is Fire, so it should better.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I had a terrible dream world run today. On my black version the only female I found was a lousy quilfish which I caught but still. My rabuta berries are growing well as people keep visiting my house and watering them... I can't wait to get the castle house.

How do I go about adding people to my dream world, and also anyone need dream pals ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    2 Charizard with their dream world ability. The male one has the sp.atk power item, and the female one has an everstone. I got them from the pokegen, but I don't like using those Pokemon so I just use them to breed to get 3 31 IVs. This worked all the time on Black, but did they implement a defense mechanism or something in black2?
    lmao, you didn't even hack them correctly to breed more hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    lmao, you didn't even hack them correctly to breed more hacks.
    I did get a DW Squirtle Female that went back to having Torrent apon evolution. Does anyone know where you can see your current dream point total? I wanna know how far off getting Gurdurr I am.

Today was horrible in Dream World. I ended up getting a Throh with Ice Punch. :/ But yes, how do you add dream pals, i want some. Mine is: SilverLunarEons1

I went back on the Dream World late last night; I had taken a well-deserved break from it after a disastrous session a couple of weeks ago. As usual, I harvested my berries and planted some new ones upon arrival, and I was pleasantly surprised when a Diglett arrived to construct a new row of soil. I headed out to the Island of Dreams after that and I was sent to the Pleasant Forest area a couple of times, then the Dream Park area. I befriended 8 Pokemon in total, and I kept the only female (Cherubi). I signed off after that adventure.

I got on DW this morning and received two Dream Pal requests which of course I accepted. I also noticed a ton of people visited my Dream Island, which is great cause I need them for my Join Avenue. My berries are still growing although they still haven't bloomed yet. People that have visited my Dream Island are at least keeping my 2 plots well watered so no worrying about that. I then decided to go to other people's Dream Islands and managed to send out a couple Dream Pals requests and managed to find an Oran berry. With all these new areas in the Island of Dreams you don't really find some of the more common berries anymore.
    I then went to the Island of Dreams and found a ton of items. I found a fair amount of berries that I can start growing later. I didn't find a whole lot of pokemon, but I did found an Aron which I got at the Tree of Dreams. After returning back to my home I sent back a ton of useless items which have no other purpose but free pokecash

So all in all it was a normal Dream World run.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Went back to the Dream World today after a quite long break. Sent a Munchlax to sleep, got to the Dream Park 4 times, the Sky and Forest twice, the Mountain, Icy Cave and Sea once each. Befriended 5 Pokemon, one was female. A Gurdurr, which I kept. I had also gotten 2 new Dream Pal requests which I accepted.

Also connected my White 2 to the Dream World today, although I don't think I will use it very much. I got new skins for my Pokedex and C-Gear, as well as the Event Gothorita. Tucked in a Zangoose, got to the Dream Park nine times and the Sea twice. Befriended 5 Pokemon, all of them were male. I kept a Plusle for Pokedex purposes.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfumidget View Post
    How do I go about adding people to my dream world, and also anyone need dream pals ?
    First, make sure your privacy setting for your DW house is being set as open to everyone.
    While in front of your house, click on "check dream pal map", you'll see another person's house, visit it, then click on "send a friend request".
    If the owner that house plays, he can accept your request, and the next time you play, on your dream pal map you'll see that your house is now connected to that person's house.

However, most of use prefer to use this way:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...xchange-Thread

Just remember that if you want to add the people there, everyone is now on Server 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    Today was horrible in Dream World. I ended up getting a Throh with Ice Punch. :/ But yes, how do you add dream pals, i want some. Mine is: SilverLunarEons1
    umm I think you already know how, you already posted in the DW ID Exchange thread

By the way, Ice Punch DW Throh is perfectly fine. Unless if you already have one.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I had a pretty good dream world run today. On my black version I found a dwf zigzagoon, harvested and planted some more spelon berries and accepted two friend requests. I now have just over 8K points. On my black 2 version I found a dwf emolga, harvested and planted various berries and bought a new pot plant. I didn't experience any lagging today which was nice for a change.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 22nd January 2013 at 2:35 AM.

is dw remoraid anygood

Well, then, I went on DW yesterday for the first time in... Ever, and I guess I like it. Though most of the Pokémon I encounter are absolutely useless. (Soundproof Snorunt? Regular Solrock? Uhhh)

But, anyway, uh, well...

Maintanance now (liek wut it's like 3 in the afternoon... Argh time zones), so can't get on. I can't get my Beldum!

Quote Originally Posted by daboul View Post
    is dw remoraid anygood
    Not really. Moody is banned in most organized tiers, and even with Moody, it's not very good.

Yesterday's Dream World session was as boring as ever. Nobody watered my berries while I was away, so I had to water them myself when I arrived at my garden. I left to the Island of Dreams after that, but I was just sent to Sparkling Sea and Spooky Manor areas and I befriended the same Pokemon as usual. I kept a male Pawniard at the end of that, and I returned to my house to buy some furniture. I visited my Dream Pals' gardens soon after, but I only managed to water a half dozen berries before I just signed out for the day.

I had a very good dream world run today. On my black version I found a dwf slowpoke and reached a total of 8,700 points. I also sent out a lot of dream pal requests. On my black 2 version I found a dwf bagon. I also managed to find a custop berry from a player who had like four files and was growing them like crazy -I couldn't believe it when I saw it and there was still a lot of custop berries left on his share shelf. Anyway I'll have to wait a few days befor I can actually plant it as I've been growing berries to buy different things for my dream world home(s).

Can I soft reset catching pokemon in the Entree Forest? I want a Hasty Bagon.

Edit: Oh wait, doesn't matter. I have a dreamworld female bagon. Just gonna breed and I may get a shiny due to shiny charm.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 23rd January 2013 at 1:33 PM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post

Edit: Oh wait, doesn't matter. I have a dreamworld female bagon. Just gonna breed and I may get a shiny due to shiny charm.
    Gender Ability Moves and Shininess are fixed. Nature and IVs can be sr'd for

I don't mean to quote myself but.... I was hatching Bagon eggs and then I poo'ed my pants.

Hmmm, I have a pic but its too large. Short story. I popped a shiny bagon with its DW ability.
    I am having trouble trying to breed for bagon with the DW ability. I keep getting half and half with sheer force and rockhead. Trying to get the speed IVs and DW ability is becoming hard. Is there a way to only keep getting the DW ability from eggs?
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 23rd January 2013 at 3:39 PM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I am having trouble trying to breed for bagon with the DW ability. I keep getting half and half with sheer force and rockhead. Trying to get the speed IVs and DW ability is becoming hard. Is there a way to only keep getting the DW ability from eggs?
    From Serebii's page on breeding in B/W, if the female has the DW ability there's a high chance of the offspring getting the DW ability. If it's a male you won't get the DW ability at all. There's nothing else you can do to give the offspring any high chance or even 100% in getting the DW ability, so it all comes down to luck.

*Just looked up breeding in B2/W2 to make sure there wasn't any changes. It's still the same, if the female has the hidden ability there's a "60%" chance of it passing to the offspring and a 20% of receiving the other two standard abilities(guessing it's 40% if there's only one standard). If the male has the hidden ability it won't pass on to the offspring. If your breeding the ditto to be the female or male then the offspring will only receive the standard abilities, and having the normal 50/50 chance if it has two standard abilities.
    Last edited by Zyon; 23rd January 2013 at 4:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    From Serebii's page on breeding in B/W, B2/W2, if the female has the DW ability there's a high chance of the offspring getting the DW ability. If it's a male you won't get the DW ability at all. There's nothing else you can do to give the offspring any high chance or even 100% in getting the DW ability, so it all comes down to luck.
    Already stated in a post just 2 above that I have a female with the DW ability and wanted its offspring to have 100% chance of getting it too.
    Anyway, thanks for the input. I actually don't need the Bagons anymore or doodling around with DW abilities. I switched a few items and won with my fatty slow Dragonite for the dragon type master (PWT). I was going to level a fast Salamance but don't need to anymore.

It's a sixty percent chance of inheriting the DW ability.

I had an average dream world run today. On my black version I found a dwf chinchou and on my black 2 version I found a dwf nincada, so nothing terribly exciting. However on my black version I did reach 9,360 points so I'm very close to being able to have access to all of the dream world pokemon on both versions now.

I just noticed that the Arceus Doll cannot be used as an avatar lol

also, the result of my DW playthrough on my B2 today

lots of females, but I already have most of them anyway XD
    Ended up choosing the Petilil, the one I don't have yet.

Also, just got a Custap Berry
    Finally saw someone putting one on their Share Shelf, I immediately grabbed it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast