Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    I think the maintenance thing a day ago or whatever screwed up the Dream World thing at the pokemon global link maybe. I even put a Psychic pokemon to sleep so I could try goign to the Spooky Mansion. But I kept going to the stupid Dream Park and the Sea. Sea is fine since I need to get a couple of water pokemon like Horsea and whatever else.

The Park isnt that great except for Nincada and Thro.

Tomorrow I'll try putting either a Dark or normal Ghost pokemon to sleep. Then maybe see if I get the Spooky Mansion. I already got 7 Gym Badges and I think the Dream World score points I racked up shoulid be high enough anyway. But jeez lol
    from experience the first type is dominate when deciding which location you go to so an example Girafarig Normal/Psychic will go to the dream park more as its first type is normal

had a good run today got over 5000 points and took a Snubble back with me for my Pokedex

After all this time, I finally decided to enter the dream world for the first time. And with that being said, I probably shouldn't have skipped thorugh Fennel's explanation of what things are and how to do stuff. :/

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Well the Gothorita is a Pychich pokemon and yet all I got was the stupid park and the sea. I should have gotten the spooky mansion so I dunno what the hell is going on. I have 7 gym badges and I racked up enough dream world score points anyway.

So I guess I should send a ghost pokemon to sleep or maybe a Dark pokey to sleep or something.

I have been trying to catch a DW Scraggy in my W2 game but the river game doesn't loaded!! Can I report that in the main site? Does someone have this same problem?

So a Kanto Cup that gets you the Kanto Starters C-Gear skins eh? Pretty much EVERY team will have Drought Ninetales, Chlorophyll Venusaur, Solar Power Charizard and a few others thrown in.

I'd personally have an Aerodactyl to counter the obvious Charizard. Set up Stealth Rock and it's pretty much a dead lizard. Unfortunately I don't have the Japanese games so I won't be able to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I have been trying to catch a DW Scraggy in my W2 game but the river game doesn't loaded!! Can I report that in the main site? Does someone have this same problem?
    Oh that game lags quite a lot when loading it the first time in that session. Don't know why.
    BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    So a Kanto Cup that gets you the Kanto Starters C-Gear skins eh? Pretty much EVERY team will have Drought Ninetales, Chlorophyll Venusaur, Solar Power Charizard and a few others thrown in.

I'd personally have an Aerodactyl to counter the obvious Charizard. Set up Stealth Rock and it's pretty much a dead lizard. Unfortunately I don't have the Japanese games so I won't be able to enter.

Oh that game lags quite a lot when loading it the first time in that session. Don't know why.
    Timid max speed DW Venusaur can switch in on Aerodactyl live the Rock Slide that was meant for Charizard outspeed an Adamant Aerodactyl and OHKO with Solarbeam just as a warning.

Best way to counter would be Jolteon with a Focus Sash Timid Nature moves Rain Dance Signal Beam Thunder Wave and Thunder

No one would ever use an Adamant Aerodactyl, just to let you know.

But back on topic, went on the DW with the demo for the first time in nearly three months, found a Stealth Rock Larvitar in a tree, and took it. Unfortunately, all my berries had withered and died after such a long time, but afaik I didn't lose anything too bad.

I just finished my Dream World sessions for the day:

Black 2: Sent in a Togetic. Had gotten 5 dream pal requests, which I think is a surprisingly high number. I accepted all of them, one of them was from a user who was from the same country as me. Went to the Island of Dreams, got to the Dream Park five times, the Sky four times, the Manor and the Sea once each. Befriended 4 Pokemon, 3 of them were female; Gligar, Seedot and Chinchou. I kept the Chinchou as I didn't have one since earlier. I am also very close to getting 10000 points on this account.

White 2: Sent in a Ditto. Got to the Dream Park 8 times, the Sea and Icy Cave once each. Befriended 3 Pokemon, one female. An Audino, which I kept. Also got a third garden bed, I have a total of more than 1000 points on this account now.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Had a great session today. I managed to get three Custap berries, which I quickly planted in my garden, and I finally found a female Eevee, which I took home.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

I went on the Dream World earlier today. I visited the Sparkling Sea and Spooky Manor areas and I befriended half a dozen Pokemon; I would have befriended more, but my computer was acting slow and I didn't feel like staying on the Dream World too long. Still, I managed to get a new high score on the Pokemon Bistro mini game, so that was something to be proud of. I kept a female Wooper, then I headed back to my garden where I planted some Micle, Nomel and Spelon Berries among others. I logged off after I visited other gardens.

Been growing Custap berries for the last week or so. I'm too skittish to participate in the WiFi tournaments, so I have to scavenge the prize berries off of people's shelves like a vulture. >_>

Haven't taken a DW pokemon home for a while. I've run out of things to get- I would get multiple copies of a pokemon if I could predict what I wanted to breed in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    Been growing Custap berries for the last week or so. I'm too skittish to participate in the WiFi tournaments, so I have to scavenge the prize berries off of people's shelves like a vulture. >_>
    i will admit to doing this also...at least when they first were released...now i finally have enough harvested that i can start to share them...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Found a Custap berry on someone's share shelf and got a new row in my berry garden. DW furniture costs waaaaaaay too many berries >.<

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    It's not just you, I think most of us do this XD

I already have Micle and Custap (I'm currently growing Custap as well) and now I'm waiting for people to receive their Jaboca so they can start growing them and putting them on their share shelves....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I hate it when people get annoyed that you dont share rare berries right away im keeping some for myself and sharing the rest when I have plentiful to quickly replace once ones been taken

I don't really get the Dreamworld. I've played it twice now. Planted some berries. Went to the forest and caught a Lickitung and a Doduo.

A load of new Decor Items went live today, including this bad-boy

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    A load of new Decor Items went live today, including this bad-boy

does that thing really cost 200 sitrus berries? dang i really need to get to planting...

Wow, I want the Substitute Doll.....and I'm still collecting Sitrus Berries for the Gothic Window -_-

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

to be truely honest I dont bother with the decor items other than the free ones dont have have patients to grow 60 billions berries for them and if anyone wants a Micle or Custap berry I have 4 of each on my share shelf atm my username is cybersonic233 and my pokemon is an abomasnow. Got only males today so took a Diglett for my Pokedex

I also kind of dislike having to exchange berries for furniture items simply because it takes so long to grow them and also because at the end of the day, there's no real purpose to the Dream Houses anyway. You can visit them and look around at all the furniture, but that's about it. I wish the houses had more features. Anyway, my latest Dream World session yielded no females, but at least I got sent to the Dream Park area again; I was getting tired of being sent to the Sparkling Sea and the Pleasant Forest areas since I already have all the Pokemon that are found there.

Guys, I just got a jaboca berry on a share shelf. Isn't that supposed to be an event item?
    Last edited by Honah; 7th February 2013 at 7:15 AM.

3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

Quote Originally Posted by Honah View Post
    Guys, I just got a jaboca berry on a share shelf. Isn't that supposed to be an event item?
    it's the prize for one of the new tourneys...count yourself lucky to have found one so early...it usually takes a few weeks before people have enough to share, since the berries take a week to grow...

I want that Substitute Doll so badly, in fact I will keep growing Sitrus berries until I get it. I know the perfect place to put it.

Anyway, I had a good run of DW today. First of all, I found a Lucky Egg during one trip to Dream Park, so I transfered that over to my game. If I ever find more, I'll certainly place them on my share shelf. Speaking of Dream Park, I managed to obtain my highest score to date:

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/ilgcqo.png[/IMG]

My next highest score was over 69,000 (I forget the last hree digits) points on the Wailord game. This made me curious to discover if anyone else has hit the 70-80,000 mark and if so, on which minigame? I imagine the lake skipping game is the easiest one to obtain the most points, but I may be wrong. Please share your minigame prowess and include images if possible.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

which board were you using? i usually go for the one in the middle (think it soars better?) my highest score on that game was around 40K or so...

Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast