Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Are they registered under the same PGL account? Because they have to be, if you want the C-Gear skins and dolls.

I think so, because I can do the whole game card swap thing and they have the same login and everything?..
    Always looking for Shaymin

This is probably been answered a million times but what would everyone suggest on how I can expand my dream world so I can visit more places, get more rows for berries, and see more rare pokemon?
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

oops just message me or leave a post on my wall, thanks all
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

I suck at minigames. Anyways, I finally harvested my first jaboca berry and sent one to my cartridge right away incase I decided I needed it for a tournament or something and planted the other. Would make awesome share shelf items when I have enough.

3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That you had to have registered BW2 before January 17th to get it. Making the "recently registered" line an utter lie.
    Are you kidding me? That's not fair! I seriously wanted that Reshiram C-gear skin, but there was a cutoff date to register Black and White 2? What a load of crap. I had my White 2 registered before the promotion was announced, and I had my Black AND White 1 versions registered way back in 2011. The requirements merely said you had to have registered BW2 on the same account you registered BW on. What the hell, Pokemon-gl?!
    Last edited by Rentul; 20th February 2013 at 4:14 AM.

You could have only gotten the CGear Skins if you registered before 17? DAAAAWN.

I MISSED THE BLIMPING FPTHINGS BY TWO HOURS.

SERIOUSLY. WHY IS THERE A CUT OFF DATE. IT MAKES NO SENSE AND IT IS NOT FAIR.

I got a Ponyta with Flame Body from the DW and am going for collectijng beries for the japanese style Castle Keep house.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Finally moved over to Black2 as all the Pokemon I still need are on it, tucking in Sewaddle because I wanted to go to the Forest to get a Tauros and in two attempts and 16 or so visits to the island 12 have been to the stupid Park, but it turns out I need 5000 to get Tauros so it doesn't even matter as yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Finally moved over to Black2 as all the Pokemon I still need are on it, tucking in Sewaddle because I wanted to go to the Forest to get a Tauros and in two attempts and 16 or so visits to the island 12 have been to the stupid Park, but it turns out I need 5000 to get Tauros so it doesn't even matter as yet.
    gosh that sux. well, I got a Carvanha from the Sparkling Sea. it's what I wanted.

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

Did a run this morning, didn't do a whole lot and my berries are slowly growing(Jaboca and Custap take a while, yes I know it takes 96 hours). I got a Gastly only to find out that it doesn't even get a Dream World Ability -_-
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Those are the only ones I can take currently, hence a choice between Kecleon and Carnivine, seeing as I found two Carnivines, I went for Kecleon.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

whats the point amount you need for Snorunt? its defiantly 500 right been trying to find one for nearly a month now with no luck

I went on the Dream World late last night and I had a pretty good session. I tucked in a Ledian and I was sent to the Dream Park area a few times, which is one of my favorite areas. I befriended nine Pokemon and I chose to keep a male Plusle. I returned to my garden and I planted some Lum, Sitrus, Leppa and Custap Berries in the soil. I went inside my house after that in order to decorate some tables with some new dolls that I obtained. I watered 20 dry berries after that, and then I swapped some items on Share Shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    whats the point amount you need for Snorunt? its defiantly 500 right been trying to find one for nearly a month now with no luck
    It's actually 7,500 points needed to find a Snorunt. Just to make sure your checking in the Icy Cave, thought I should put that in but if you knew that already then great.
    Any other pokemon you need info about here's a link to the Island of Dreams here on Serebii. Just click on which area you want to know more about.
    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml

I had a good run wanted to do so before the maintenance that's going to happen at some point tomorrow. I've been trying to go to the Rugged Mountain area trying to find evolutionary stones since I'm having such a hard time trying to find water, dusk, and dawn stones. I'm surprised however, the last couple days I've experience absolutely no lag while playing on the Dream World. Usually I've had trouble getting anymore then 5 pokemon at a time because of the lag, especially while playing specific games, Frozen Treat and Play Board were the worse. I just hope this doesn't end all of a sudden.
    An it's funny that I got just enough points to reach 11,000 points exactly.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I finally realsied why I haven't been going to the Forest, you need 3000 points on Black2/White2 for some reason but now I''m on 3170 so that won't be a problem in subsequent visits. Had to go to the stupid park a lot and found a female Cherubi that I ended up taking, again despite it not having a different Hidden Ability to its usual one(s.) I had a few different goes at flying with Pelipper to see what the best technique was, keeping around my 63,000-64,000 high-score mark except when I went solely for speed which gained me one extra second.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    It's actually 7,500 points needed to find a Snorunt. Just to make sure your checking in the Icy Cave, thought I should put that in but if you knew that already then great.
    Any other pokemon you need info about here's a link to the Island of Dreams here on Serebii. Just click on which area you want to know more about.
    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml

I had a good run wanted to do so before the maintenance that's going to happen at some point tomorrow. I've been trying to go to the Rugged Mountain area trying to find evolutionary stones since I'm having such a hard time trying to find water, dusk, and dawn stones. I'm surprised however, the last couple days I've experience absolutely no lag while playing on the Dream World. Usually I've had trouble getting anymore then 5 pokemon at a time because of the lag, especially while playing specific games, Frozen Treat and Play Board were the worse. I just hope this doesn't end all of a sudden.
    An it's funny that I got just enough points to reach 11,000 points exactly.
    ok thats a bit weird ive been getting Klang, Boldore. Diglett, Sneasel and Vanillish all of which are listed at 7500 points but last time I checked I have just over 6000.

and what do we think todays extended maintenance will add to the dream world?

Hopefully the damn Shadow Tag litwix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Chandelure, so that is just icing on the cake =D
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    Hopefully the damn Shadow Tag litwix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Chandelure, so that is just icing on the cake =D
    amen to that been wanting that one since before B/W1 came out worldwide. I hope that DW Heatran Raikou Zapdos Regice Litwick Lotad outside of a hidden hollow coz I do have a set in mind for that

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    ok thats a bit weird ive been getting Klang, Boldore. Diglett, Sneasel and Vanillish all of which are listed at 7500 points but last time I checked I have just over 6000.

and what do we think todays extended maintenance will add to the dream world?
    They're doing this for little rejects like me who aren't able to enter the damned place even after resetting their password that isn't correct in the system's eyes.

...At least I HOPE this is the reason.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

The Litwick sprite is programmed into Entree Forest so it could happen, but hopefully they also help people like the guy above.

I kidna dont get the Dream world. I know how to do it all but everytime I go to use it I cant. It says something on the Global like site that the game isnt Sinc'd...When I know very well that I put in the code to do it. I can send a pokemon to sleep but I cant use the site for the games or nothing. And it happened in BW and BW2. I just dont see a point in it kinda o.o

what exactly did the extended down time update? I dont see any changes and I have 6620 points so why I can find all the 7500 plus points Pokemon excluding the one I want atm (Snorunt)

I had a good session tonight. I visited the Dream Park and Icy Cave areas a couple of times each, and I managed to beat my previous high score on the drink serving mini-game, which has become my favorite. I befriended about a dozen Pokemon and I chose to keep a Voltorb, although I was tempted to keep a female Druddigon at one point. Anyway, I watered other peoples' berries, but when I visited mine I noticed that all of my Jaboca Berries were dry so I had to water them myself. I accepted some Dream Pal requests before signing off.

got a female DW Gurdurr gonna breed a max attack shiny with the help if my japanese game and a max attack hitmonchan I have

I got Tauros today in the forest area!

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast