Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by silver_phoenix View Post
    I got Tauros today in the forest area!
    How many points have you got? (The different sites conflict on how many you need.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Had a quick run and found a dratini, to bad it was male guess I'll have to try an get another one some other day.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I just got the Palkia Dialga and Giratina Dolls yesterday. And even Gothorita with Shadow Tag! (Sry I stink at remembering Pokemon's names I don't regularly check.)

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

The stupid Global Link STILL thinks my resetted password is incorrect, and tech support is doing an overall awful job at giving me a solution to this problem.

I really want to get the promotions so badly...

I went on the Dream World yesterday evening and after tucking in my Pokemon, I was sent to the Rugged Mountain and Pleasant Forest areas. I had a short run on the Island of Dreams since I was in a hurry, so I only befriended half a dozen Pokemon. I headed back to my house after choosing to keep a Doduo at the Tree of Dreams, and I bought some more furniture. I visited my garden to harvest berries afterwards but as usual, many of the berries were dry. I watered those and other people's berries before leaving the Dream World.

I finally got enough Sitrus Berries to get the Substitute plushie! And I got a Murkrow last night. I'd say I was sucessful.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Last night was really great for me. I had just discovered that you can go to the Island of Dreams again if you don't wish for one of the pokemon the first time. I thought I was always stuck with the first set, heh.
    Well the first time, I went to the Spooky Manor and didn't really get anything special, then to the Dream park where everything was male. The third time it took me to the Pleasant Forest for the first time, where I finally decided on a female Tympole ^^ It was between that and a Petlil. I figured I'd go for the Tympole since it's a female, whereas Petlils are ALWAYS female.
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Tucked in Cryogonal on a Klang hunt and got 2 seas and maybe 8 caves. Started by getting rid of the the stupid tutorial stuff as I have to wasting four or so minutes, then watering berries and planting nine Rawst to farm for Ice Cream and befriending and the type-reduction berries I managed to trade for at the end of my last visit. Started off by going to the Cave on the first trip and finding a Vanillish which meant I had definitely unlocked the 5000+ points Pokemon but no Klang so I persevered getting 33,000 on the ice sweets game which may be one of my better scores before finally, with three minutes of time to go, Pokemon 29/30 popped up and Klang wanted to play with Wailord. Lazily did the bare minimum which leaves only Tauros to go, and Sewaddle is subbing back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

The future Chimchar doll will no doubt cost Shuca Berries, but I wonder what the Piplup doll will cost...will they re-use Rindo/Wacan? Break the trend of using type-berries for non-1st gen starter dolls? Or perhaps use Chilan Berries?
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Went back on tonight. Oddly enough, I unlocked Windswept Sky and Spooky Manor even though I was supposedly 10 points short, but oh well, I'll take it. Went home with a Sandshrew and a few items, but aside from that, nothing to write home about.

I'm having one of those days... Tucked in a Piplup, because I'm searching for a DWF Tentacool. Putting a water type in bed was just the logical thing to do. Yet I found myself going everywhere except the Sparkling Sea. Went to the Spooky Manor four times, Rugged Mountain and Dream Park twice, the Pleasant Forest once, before finally getting to the Sparkling Sea. And even when I finally got there, nothing appeared.

Here's hoping tomorrow will actually guide me to the desired location, let alone get the Pokemon I need.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

had a real buggy dw visit today :/ got logged out once while trying to swap berries than had the isle of dreams refuse to load meaning I had to refresh the page :/ most probs corrupting my dw data in the process. I was using Google Chrome

After a lot of frustration and waiting, the support center finally fixed my issue with my long name.

Time to get whatever promotions I can get for my three copies...

Tucked in a Pelipper, went through Windswept Sky and Sparkling Sea for a while until I finally got some females. I got Gligar and Alomomola and decided to take Alomomola home with me. I also got a ton of berries that I need for furniture, but since I'm still at 3 rows, it's probably going to take a while to harvest enough. Fortunately, I just got up to 2230 Dream Points which means I'll be getting a 4th tomorrow, but I'm still a bit low on garden space ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    had a real buggy dw visit today :/ got logged out once while trying to swap berries than had the isle of dreams refuse to load meaning I had to refresh the page :/ most probs corrupting my dw data in the process. I was using Google Chrome
    I don't think it will corrupt your DW data. I've got the same thing with you before, having to refresh the page because it took so long to load. At one point it even causes me to lose a Throh, because the DW only loads the BGM for the minigame, but not the images -_-

But so far nothing bad happens.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I don't think it will corrupt your DW data. I've got the same thing with you before, having to refresh the page because it took so long to load. At one point it even causes me to lose a Throh, because the DW only loads the BGM for the minigame, but not the images -_-

But so far nothing bad happens.
    same happened today I got randomly logged out after winning the Treasure Box game been happening since Wednesday think my computer may be the problem anyone got any clues on how to fix this? its really annoying me and putting me off using the dream world

I went on the Dream World last night, mostly because I really wanted to get the new Meloetta C-Gear skin, but the site glitched up when I tucked in my Pokemon and the customizations didn't go through, which was annoying. I visited the Icy Cave area a couple of times when I finally arrived on the Island of Dreams and I befriended about a dozen Pokemon. I kept a male Snover at the Tree of Dreams and then I went to other gardens and I watered berries. I also sent more Dream Pal requests, and then I signed out.

Up to 2830 Dream Points now, so I'll be unlocking Pleasant Forest and Rugged Mountain soon (maybe even tomorrow since they appear to unlock mid session). Took home a DWf Murkrow (which makes one less Pokemon I have to get from the Grottoes) and a few items and stuff.

same happened today I got randomly logged out after winning the Treasure Box game been happening since Wednesday think my computer may be the problem anyone got any clues on how to fix this? its really annoying me and putting me off using the dream world
    I haven't been having that issue with the treasure box game, but I have with the Test Your Courage minigame, which sucks because there was a Pokemon I wanted from that. It's been happening so often that I've now just skip the Pokemon that wants to play that game. Better safe than sorry.

I wish there was a way to transfer your dreampoints from game cartage to another, because I 10,000 in my White game but I'm starting back from scratch on Black 2. Oh well so far I'm at 1,700 so not to bad for accessing the dream world just 4 or 6 times.

I'm trying to get all of the medals for competing the Pokemon league with only certain types, so I'm trying to get the DW abilities of some special Pokemon to assist with that. It's taking forever. Blah.

GRRRR bloody dream worlds no longer letting me log in and when I try to reset my password it says theres been an error its saying my password reset has timed out is anyone else having this problem and how do I go about fixing it?

GRRRR bloody dream worlds no longer letting me log in and when I try to reset my password it says theres been an error its saying my password reset has timed out is anyone else having this problem and how do I go about fixing it?
    I'm having a similar problem even on the main site aswell as dream world. Says incorrect password. I try to reset and then it comes up with the same errors you have. Now the stupid thing is saying wait 15 minutes because i supposedly tried and failed too many times even though I've used this password and username for years.>_>

I think there's a bug with their system.

Put together by me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Power of Pika View Post
    I'm having a similar problem even on the main site aswell as dream world. Says incorrect password. I try to reset and then it comes up with the same errors you have. Now the stupid thing is saying wait 15 minutes because i supposedly tried and failed too many times even though I've used this password and username for years.>_>

I think there's a bug with their system.
    dont email nintendo support all they are saying is to log in and submot a question which I would do if I could log in. But on the plus side at least its nothing to do with me hoping it gets fixed soon.

dont email nintendo support all they are saying is to log in and submot a question which I would do if I could log in. But on the plus side at least its nothing to do with me hoping it gets fixed soon.
    Here's hoping it does get fixed soon.

Sounds like you got an automatic message meaning no ones in..........
    I'm a little worried because of it happening on a weekend. We could be waiting a while.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 9th March 2013 at 1:53 PM.

Put together by me.

Just tried getting on DW getting the same message of not being able to log into either PGL or the main site. I thought at first I got hacked or something so I tried reset my password but of course like other's that didn't help.
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who's having the same problem. I guess we'll all just have to wait until they can get this fixed.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I doubt anyone would bother hacking a DW account, as there's nothing they can do with it (apart from deleting friends)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast