Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1835

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

so glad i'm not the only having login issues...guess i'll just have to try later...sigh...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I doubt anyone would bother hacking a DW account, as there's nothing they can do with it (apart from deleting friends)
    Yea there's not much but they could change your password just to be annoying. That was my first thought only cause I got hacked recently like 2 months ago now, it was from someone's cell phone in Tokyo Japan of all places. They got onto my e-mail account then changed all the passwords on practically every account I had. Not to mention they got a virus on my laptop possibly from my e-mail which I was lucky enough to get rid of before any serious damage was done.

Well we can't really complain just gotta wait until this problem get's fixed.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Well, I'm unable to log into the main site, but the Dream World (which I just finished doing for the day) worked perfectly fine for me. I logged in, did my time and yet again failed to have a DWF Tentacool pop up, GDI, and logged out without any issues.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

still not fixed nintendo denying theres an issue in my conversions with there unhelpful tech support

I was having the same problems. Seems to be working now.

Found a Scyther in the DW yesterday. I am very happy with this.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I went back on the Dream World last night and I finally got my fabulous little hands on the Meloetta C-Gear skin. I then headed into the Dream World and after waiting five minutes for the page to load, I went to harvest my berries and I found a Diglett there who dug another row of soil for me. I harvested berries and planted others, then I went on the Island of Dreams. I visited the Sparkling Sea and Icy Cave areas and I kept a Druddigon. I then swapped some items on Share Shelves and watered other people's berries.

I scored 2 leftovers at dream Park today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    I scored 2 leftovers at dream Park today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!
    Nice! How many dream world points do you have? I have yet to find anything like that.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

like 2000, i think. i hav alot XD
    Last edited by ashcrimson777; 10th March 2013 at 9:10 AM.

Well whatever problem was up with PGL and the main site seems to be fixed/over with.
    Anyways finally got on DW after tucking in my pokemon yesterday and completely forgetting about it only to try this morning an ran into problems with the site. I got another Axew since all I could find were duplicates of pokemon that I've already got, so nothing real special happened for today's run.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Well whatever problem was up with PGL and the main site seems to be fixed/over with.
    Anyways finally got on DW after tucking in my pokemon yesterday and completely forgetting about it only to try this morning an ran into problems with the site. I got another Axew since all I could find were duplicates of pokemon that I've already got, so nothing real special happened for today's run.
    Would u trade said DW axew? if yes, please PM me

Went on again today, and unlocked Pleasant Forest and Rugged Mountain tonight (haven't visited the latter yet, though). Took home a DWf Wailmer and amassed 3360 Dream Points.

I went to Pleasant Forest today and I found a Bidoof in the pond! yay!!

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I got in today but is anyone else keep getting logged out whenever they win the Ice treat sweep or Treasure box minigames? its been happening to me since wednesday and im sick of it.

What is the best Eeveelution to take advantage of its Dream World Ability?

I have had enough of the dream world errors now I can go to the Dream Park or Spooky Mansion without getting logged out oh and have I mentioned its starting to crash when I send items? what is up with my dream world all of a sudden? no one else is getting these errors

edit: is the Pokemon Trainer Club down for maintenance atm? I tried to log in to check the progress of my Pokemon Tech support question and cant log in and keep getting told its down for maintenance but only logging into the global link is suspended during maintenance so im worried and confused
    Last edited by cybersonic233; 11th March 2013 at 5:39 PM.

I thought Pokemon Global Link was under maintenance on Tuesdays? It's Monday. I'm new to using the online features (just got a 3DS that's compatible with my wifi) and I was wondering. For the Meloetta C-gear skin, once you got it, can you only use it for a specific time or you can still use it when the time is up? Even though I have only used Dream World once, how do I get get access to other areas than Dream Park?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    I thought Pokemon Global Link was under maintenance on Tuesdays? It's Monday.
    OMG, you're right. I thought it was Tuesday for a minute, but I forgot it's only Monday.

That is pretty strange, that there's some unannounced maintenance going on right now. Also, didn't the maintenance used to only last 6 hours (3 a.m.-9 a.m.)? When did they bump it back to 18 again? That's extermely annoying.

I'm new to using the online features (just got a 3DS that's compatible with my wifi) and I was wondering. For the Meloetta C-gear skin, once you got it, can you only use it for a specific time or you can still use it when the time is up?
    As long as you've got it, you can equip it whenever you want using the Customization tab.

Even though I have only used Dream World once, how do I get get access to other areas than Dream Park?
    Some areas are locked until you earn a certain amount of Dream Points (1500 for Windswept Sky and Spooky Manor, 3000 for Pleasant Forest and Rugged Mountain). For the others, you can affect the odds of going to certain areas by putting different types of Pokemon to sleep. You can read more about it here:

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...ntforest.shtml

Which pokemon should i wish for at the tree of dreams?:
    Whismur-Rattled
    Relicanth-Sturdy
    Finneon-Water Veil
    Mantine-Water Veil
    Geodude-Sand Veil
    Aron- Heavy Metal

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Well this sucks.

Apparently the Global Link is having problems with their log in, so no Dream World for 24+ hours.

Right when I was ready to get back into the swing of things after DST too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well this sucks.

Apparently the Global Link is having problems with their log in, so no Dream World for 24+ hours.

Right when I was ready to get back into the swing of things after DST too.

And I was about to Sync as well, I want my Meloetta C-Gear Skin......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Well, the log in seems to be working, but when I go to access the DW, it won't load at all.

So be careful if you log in to the DW at this point, the maitenance doesn't appear to be finished yet.

Well I guess that explains why I have been having so many issues recently. Just started using it a few days ago & get logged out every few minutes. Been horrible experience so far.

I finished my session comfortably like an hour ago. All the pokemon were guys except for an aron which I took home lol

Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast