Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

25% drop in power is quite a lot, and like I already said, it's completely useless if the foe is genderless, since that ability will do nothing.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Still, your sacrificing type coverage for power as without MB, Bronzong and such will laugh at you.
    Mold Breaker wouldn't help you much in that situation unless you teach it Earthquake or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Mold Breaker wouldn't help you much in that situation unless you teach it Earthquake or something.
    Think about it, you go up against a Bronzong with Rivalry, which isn't going to work as it is genderless, thus it walls you, plus Ground/Dragon has great type coverage. Eh it is way better than Unnerve but not as good as Mold Breaker unless you want the sheer power.

Why would you not use Earthquake on Hydreigon

always run earthquake

Forgive what is a probably a stupid question, but is there any way to send a Pokemon on the Friend Board to a cartridge other than the one the sleeping Pokemon came from?

I just went to the Icy Cave for the first time with a Pokemon from my Pokemon White cartridge and caught a female Sandshrew. I'd like to use her in my White 2 game. Do I need to catch her in the Entralink on my White cartridge and then trade her over, or is there another way?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraste View Post
    Forgive what is a probably a stupid question, but is there any way to send a Pokemon on the Friend Board to a cartridge other than the one the sleeping Pokemon came from?

I just went to the Icy Cave for the first time with a Pokemon from my Pokemon White cartridge and caught a female Sandshrew. I'd like to use her in my White 2 game. Do I need to catch her in the Entralink on my White cartridge and then trade her over, or is there another way?
    You cannot. The only way to send it to a different game is to trade it over.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

The only way to send it to a different game is to trade it over.
    Thanks for letting me know - I'll just trade her over once I get the C-Gear. Or I guess I could use Flygon instead ...

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post

I guess i played the game but how do i know it that i now got the Pikachu?

Since the Pikachu is meant to be a PGL event, I'm guessing there's something you have to do with your Japanese PGL account.

Sorry that I can't answer anything else, I have no interest in that game since I already have a DW Raichu, I got it from the GTS as a Pichu.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Why would you not use Earthquake on Hydreigon

always run earthquake
    Hydreigon? We were talking about Haxorus

But yeah, for an Adamant Hydreigon, Earthquake is an awesome move to have.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I still can't access the Pikachu game on my Daisuki club, I've logged in but can't seem to find the bit to click to play the game. Can someone give me a screenshot? Please lol

Ok got a bit further, got to the loading screen, click the button then a boy come up on screen with a box of text that I can't read apart from a date 30/8 and when I click the yellow box on there it takes me back to the login screen?
    What am I doing wrong?

Mold Breaker completely nerfs Bronzong's abilities to wall Haxorus, Unnerve is not going to do anything same with Rivalry (since gender). And with that monstrous 147 atk alone, Earthquake is a must run for type coverage. So which would you rather have, Mold Breaker, Unnerve or Rivalry?

Wrong thread >.<
    Last edited by Adam 1475; 6th August 2012 at 8:51 PM.
    افغانستان
    my pride and my joy.

Well that's the whole point, what serious Haxorus set doesn't have Earthquake? Mold Breaker is the better choice.

Even Unnerve is better than Rivalry, at least in VGC since you make some resistance berries from foes useless. Still it is a gimmick like Rivalry.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

Quick question, can genderless DW pokes breed Hidden ability eggs if it breeds with a ditto?

Quote Originally Posted by Zak Attack XIII View Post
    Quick question, can genderless DW pokes breed Hidden ability eggs if it breeds with a ditto?
    Genderless & Male Pokemon can not, under any circumstances, pass down abilities.
    Breeding with a Ditto will also not pass down any abilities, even if the other Pokemon is a Female.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Genderless & Male Pokemon can not, under any circumstances, pass down abilities.
    Breeding with a Ditto will also not pass down any abilities, even if the other Pokemon is a Female.
    I thought that might be the case, unfortanitly..
    Well thanks for the help friend.

Just finished my latest B2W2 Dream World session, and there was one moment when I wanted to yell obscenities at my PC. This is what happened: A Drilbur showed up during one of my runs in Icy Cave and asked me to play the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. For whatever reason, the Pokemon that I was supposed to control moved ridiculously slow for the entire duration of this game. The Pokemon moved so slowly that when time ran out, I had racked up only 10,000 points. I thought that perhaps 10,000 points might be enough to befriend the Drilbur. But noooooooooo, Drilbur just had to sulk and walk away after I finished viewing my minigame results. For the record, this was the first time that I had ever failed at the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. *sigh*

So I had to settle for a female Snover after finishing my runs for the day.
    WARNING: Crossing Kyurem's gate of ice and then rage quitting while losing to Kyurem may result in the Kyurem eating you at night.

I have a Japanese pgl account, imported black 2, and I'm trying to figure out how to obtain that upcoming pikachu that has the lightning rod ability and knows Headbutt. I was able to play the game, but is that enough participation to receive the pika? And if so does anyone know how to obtain it in September?
    Jay the Red Ace (JP, Jared, & Jace)
    aka the Late Nite Trader
    OTs: JP, Jayred8, Redace9
    White FC:0776 4217 9859
    3DS LL FC(RedAce9):5172-0911-7988 (ROCK- Pupitar, Nosepass, Rhydon)
    3DS XL FC(jayp7):2191-7641-6658 (GHOST- shuppet, pumpkaboo,???)

I need that answer as well.
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

How is Dream World Introduced in Pokemon Black/White 2 gameplay? The dreamyard is on the other side of the region.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    How is Dream World introduced in Pokemon Black/White 2 gameplay? The dreamyard is on the other side of the region.
    Fennel's office is now located in Castelia, in the building in front of the Gym. It has a unique board in front of it, so you can't miss it when you go to the Gym, assuming you don't just walk on the left side of the road.

I don't think they really care about introducing it, though. It's not mandatory to visit her, the only time you'll want to go there is post-game, to get that DW Eevee.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Pokemon Level at Entralink forest is fixed on Black 2 and White 2, right? anyone knows if all pokemon have levels to appear at entralink forest or if it's just some of then?
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    Pokemon Level at Entralink forest is fixed on Black 2 and White 2, right? anyone knows if all pokemon have levels to appear at entralink forest or if it's just some of then?
    All of them do, yes, even ones that lack overworlds

Still no word if the dream world will go down for an updated for the international released?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Still no word if the dream world will go down for an updated for the international released?
    It'll stop from 25/09/2012 to 03/10/2012, at 4PM of japan time. This information is on the Japanese global link
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    It'll stop from 25/09/2012 to 03/10/2012, at 4PM of japan time. This information is on the Japanese global link
    Thank you so much

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast